No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-Five

The next day Ville had to wake up early and go to a band meeting. Pandora hadn’t slept well, she had a half sleep and didn't feel rested at all. Ville kissed her before leaving and told her to call him if she thought the baby was coming. It was due any day now, she was a week overdue.

Mary came up to her room an hour later to say she was going to find a mid-wife to stay with them until the baby was born, Pandora didn't want to give birth in a hospital. When she left, Pandora too to reading the parenting book that Mary had brought last week. She didn't agree with no spanking, which the book forbid, but everything else seemed useful.
Around the afternoon Ville came home and about the same time Mary called saying that she'd found a woman who was a licensed mid-wife and they were going to get some thing for the birth before coming home. Pandora had stayed in bed all day, she tried to go downstairs but a throbbing pain in her pelvis would start. Ville walked into the bedroom carrying red roses and a adorable stuffed Panda. He sat on the bed and kissed her lips than her stomach. Pandora took the roses and smelt them.

"The panda's for the baby," She kissed his cheek.

"This was sweet of you," than, suddenly, Pandora felt an unbelievable sharp pain in her gut, it grew to her whole pelvis. She cried out and felt water gush out of her and soak the sheet. Ville's eyes widened.

"Ville…."she panted, her nails digging into the bed as the pain hit her in waves, "My water broke…the baby is coming."

First, he helped her stand up and wobble into the bathroom, she laid down in the tub and tried to take deep breathes, she was in horrible agony. Ville panicked and ran to get the phone, he called Mary and told her what was happening. He was relived when she said they were almost there.

"I don't think I can do this…so please hurry…" Ville squeaked, Pandora cried out again as a strong contraction hit her. Mary explained that the mid-wife said to keep her breathing steady and to watch for the head, if he saw the head the baby wasn't waiting and had to come out and he'd have to deliver it alone. Ville stayed with them on the phone, he was shaking with fear as he climbed into the tub, he sat between her legs.

"I don't see a head yet," he sighed, Pandora screamed as tears ran down her face, Ville hated seeing her in so much pain. Another contraction hit her, Mary asked him if she was bleeding.

"Um, a little…"

"Oh no, tell her to keep breathing and when you see that head tell her to push." Ville bit his lip.

"What?!? Aren't you guys close?"

"Ville, calm down, we're a few blocks away but this baby isn't waiting." He gulped before looking down, there he saw head.

"Oh my fucking…that is a head! Oh shit, Pandora…breath…um…you should try to push, sweetheart…" Pandora looked at him and took a deep breath, than with all her strength she pushed, gritting her teeth against the feeling of being split in two. She gasped out of energy.

"I can't…it hurt too much…" she started to sob, Ville asked Mary what to do.

"Tell she has to for god's sake!" He looked at her and frowned.

"Pandora…you have to, darling…you can do it, just take a break, breath and try again…" She whimpered and nodded,

"Okay…" she sniffled and keep breathing deeply.

"We're pulling up! I'll see you in a second!" Mary hung up and Ville dropped the phone and held his hands in front of her.

"Push, darling…" Pandora pushed again, this time there was a slight release, she felt the baby's head break free. Ville watched, completely speechless as she pushed one more time and his first born fell into his hands. Pandora leaned her head back. Mary and an older woman with gray long hair came in and took the baby from Ville, the older woman slapped the baby on the back and the room was filled with it's first cries. She wrapped the baby in a towel and handed it to Pandora, who was nearly dead, she smiled at the creature shed been carrying inside her for nine months. Ville cut the cord and the baby was finally handed to Mary.

"Oh god, what a prefect little girl…" she cooed, Ville laughed.

"I was so worried about her being alive that I forgot all about the sex."

"Um…something isn't right…" Pandora gasped, throwing her head back as she felt another contraction. Everyone was still for a moment. The mid-wife asked Ville to move and she took his place. Her face looked shocked.

"It seems that you're having another baby." Ville blinked, Pandora was in too much pain to understand.

"Twins!" Mary shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee, thank you for reading and commenting.