No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Pandora handed Jade to Mary and kissed her and Lacey on the head, who was being held by Jesse, Ville touched her shoulder.

"Come on, sweetheart or we'll be late." They were going to Mige's for dinner and Mary and Jesse had agreed to watch the girls. Pandora didn't feel comfortable with leaving them for more than an hour, it would be the longest she's gone without seeing them. They would also be without both her and Ville, but they seemed to do well with Mary and Jesse. Jesse had really taken a liking to Lacey, he loved them both but he just seemed to be drawn to her, always asking to hold her or take her for a walk. Jade didn't like the extra attention being given to her sister but she settled for anyone's attention. Pandora knew that Ville was scared to death of the personality she was developing. He could just see her entering teens looking beautiful and loving the attention that all the boys give her.

"I'll just miss them so much…promise that you won't leave them alone?" Mary and Jesse laughed and agreed, Ville had to pull her out of the house.

"Darling we deserve a break, being a parent is hard." Pandora nodded and she put his arm around her as they walked down the street. Suddenly someone ran at them with a flashing camera. Ville cussed them out and Pandora threw a snow ball at him. He ran away and they sighed.

"Great…"

"It's no big deal," Ville kissed her head and they kept walking.

After a lovely dinner with Mige and his wife Verona, Ville had a surprise for Pandora. They waited outside for a cab as it started to snow, Ville kissed Pandora and the cab pulled up. Ville told the driver an address that Pandora didn't know.

"Where are we going?" She asked, Ville grinned and kissed her again, wrapping his arm around her.

"You'll see, sweetheart."

They stopped in front of a hotel and got out, Ville lead her inside and they went up the elevator. Pandora shook her head as the doors opened and Ville lead her down the hall.

"Ville, why couldn't we just go home and have sex, I mean it's not like Mary hasn't heard us before." Ville stopped in front of room 616 and Pandora couldn't help but laugh.

"Because we haven't been together for a long time and I wanted it to be special…" Pandora frowned. They opened the door and Ville asked her to close her eyes, she did and Ville took her hand and lead her inside. It was warm and smelt like lavender and roses. She heard a matchstick being lit and she saw light through her eyelids. Ville moved around the room and than came back to her. He leaned into her ear and whispered,

"I always felt bad that you don't remember your first time…so I thought maybe for tonight we could pretend that your still a virgin." Pandora busted out giggling.

"Oh god, Ville you are so soft….but that's so sweet….okay, " she giggled again. Ville drew away again and put something in her hands that felt like silk.

"Here, put this on, I'll help you…" after undressing, Ville helped her into the silk nightie.

"When can I open my eyes?"

"Soon, my darling. Just a moment longer…" there was some rustling and than he pulled her so she was next to what she guessed was the bed, he drew her to sit down.

"Okay, you can open your eyes."

Pandora first saw Ville, only in his boxers, sitting next to her on a rose petal covered bed holding his guitar. The room was surrounded by red candles, the bed had red silk sheets and the walls were a soft pink. Pandora couldn’t believe that Ville had did this.

"Oh, this is…I love you," she leaned forward and kissed him,

"I love you too,…I want to play a new song I wrote for you." Pandora smiled and nodded. Ville closed his eyes and began to play a lovely melody, Pandora shivered.

"You are my only peace
Inside from the dark dieses
Only you
Could take my heart
And make it bleed a whole new tune

I know love when I find you
I see faith when I'm with you
Yet something always drags us down

You are my only hope
Without the fear of doubt
Only you
Could save us from ourselves
And make the dream come true

I know love when I find you
I see faith when I'm with you
Yet something always drags us down."

Pandora sat staring at Ville as he finished, he put the guitar down and Pandora kissed him passionately.

She loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments,