No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Pandora stiffened instinctively, but only for a moment, as she felt this intrusion.  Ville stroked his finger into her faster and faster, its tip running over her spot until she had a second, smaller, orgasm.  Feeling her quiver and the increase in warmth and wetness Ville inserted a second and then a third finger.  Pulling his fingers out of her body he rose up and positioned himself between her willingly spread legs. 

Pandora was panting as the moment was near at hand, for Ville had leaned low over her and she could feel him bumping her, seeking to be inside her body.  She reached down, grasped his shaft, and rubbed its head up and down a few times in her moist slit to coat it with her juices.  When she felt that it was ready, and so was she, she placed it in the very opening of her and returned her arms to Ville neck.  With a deep breath she pulled her legs up as far and as wide as they could go and pushed herself into him.

She practically enveloped him as he sank deeper and deeper into her tunnel, filling it to its full length and breadth.  Heaven!  Exquisite heaven covered her, flowed through and around her!  The feeling of him sliding in and out of her was indescribable; it was as if she was perched on the verge of an orgasm and tipping now into and now out of orgasmic contractions.  As he continued thrusting into her she came again and again.  It wasn’t that she had multiple orgasms, but one long roller coaster orgasm that went on and on, now higher and now lower, but rolling on continuously and picking up speed as it went.

Ville kissed her face and breast, Pandora raised her hips to sync with his. He sucked in a breath as she tightened her muscles around him. He started to slow his pace so to draw out their pleasure. Pandora clung to his shoulder, her nails back in the scars that she reopened every time they made love. Ville rested his forehead on her shoulder, his breath becoming rapid as his climax drew nearer. She leaned her head back against the pillow, her neck and back arching as she experienced tremors of pure heat and declivous sensations growing along her spine and expanding throughout her pelvis so that every inch of her body shook with an overpowering force. Ville gasped, her inner walls tightened around him to the point of painful bliss. As Pandora relaxed, panting and moaning in the amazing afterglow of her release. He bit her neck playfully a few times, his hips picking up sped again, Pandora wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, her arms crossing over his back, she wanted to feel as close to him as possible.

In Pandora's mind, this was the most amazing sex that they had ever had, and they had a lot.
Ville stopped his thrusting and stiffened, pushing into her with all his strength. Pandora felt him shudder and pulse inside her, than she felt his seed fill her. Automatically her muscles clenched down on his shaft and tried to pull him entirely into her body, to have him fully and completely inside of her. He gave a low groan and devoured her lips as the pleasure washed over him
When he finally relaxed and he was softening inside her she could feel his come
dripping out of her. Thank god she was on the pill now, so they wouldn't have to worry about anymore babies even though she knew Ville wanted more.

"….That….was….really, really…..good." Pandora panted, staring at the ceiling, her body still humming with pleasure. Ville lifted his head from her neck and kissed her chin before slowly pulling out of her, winching from the sensitivity, and rolling onto his back. Pandora cuddled against him, her head on his sweaty, gleaming chest, her hand over his racing heart.

"Yeah, every time is good…but that was…" Pandora cut him off with a gentle kiss, Ville moaned and rolled them over again, so he was on top of her, pinning her body under him as hid lips ravished her neck. She tangled her fingers in his hair and felt her arousal rising again like the phoenix from it's ashes.

"Hmm…Ville, can we have another go?" Pandora asked, thrusting her hips up. Ville stopped and looked at her.

"Can you give me fifteen minutes?" She sighed and pouted.

"I'll want to sleep than…" she reached down to stroke his hardening member. Ville squeaked and jolted his hips back.

"Sweetie, I just came…I'm sensitive." Pandora rubbed his chest, blushing.

"Oh, opps, sorry…what about if I give you oral in five minutes?" Ville smiled,

"I think that will work perfectly." A few moments later, Ville let her know that he was ready.

Pandora slowly moved down his body, her hands massaged his chest, she kissed his pelvis tattoo and glanced up at him, he was watching her. It made her nervous when he did that, she felt that when pleasuring him with her mouth she looked silly.

"Do you have to watch? I feel like I need to entertain you when you do that and I lose my rhythm." Ville chuckled, and petted her hair back from her face.

"Do you really think you look bad? I love watching because I can see how you really enjoy making me feel good. That is a big turn on." Pandora shook her head, rubbing his thighs.

"Fine, but no touching, and no thrusting, I don't want to choke like last time."

"Oh come on, you hadn’t touched me in weeks, I said I was sorry." Pandora shook her head again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for commenting. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.