No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty

The next morning Pandora woke up and called Mary to see how the babies were. She said that they were fine the whole time but they kept looking around, like they were looking for her or Ville. Ville woke up and made her hang up the phone. Pandora pouted at him,

"I miss my babies…" he chuckled.

"Me too, but we still have a few hours until check out and I was thinking we could have some fun in the fancy bathtub." Pandora smiled,

"That's sweet, but I think we should go home…" Ville got up and pulled her to her feet.

"The bathtub has jets…" he wiggled his eyebrows. Pandora shook her head and looked at the clock,

"Okay, fine…but no more detours after this." Pandora turned around and saw herself in the mirror, she jumped.

"What the fuck!?" she shouted, there were red spots all over her body. She pulled one off and sighed realizing that it was the rose petals. Ville chuckled and helped her peel them off. She got the ones on him as well.

"Well, the reality of making love on a rose petal covered bed is a little less romantic than one would think." Pandora commented as she removed the last one from Ville's butt, and pinched it with her other hand. Ville jumped and whooped,

"Hey, that hurt…" he whined, Pandora smiled and hugged him from behind. She set her head in the dip of his neck.

"Hmmm….I could make you really hurt if I wanted." She bit his neck almost as hard as she could. Ville gasped and gripped her neck.

"Oh fuck! What are you a vampire?" She kissed the bruised skin and giggled.

"Maybe…" she slipped away from him and waltzed towards the bathroom, she stood in the door way and looked back over her shoulder, smirking. Ville was staring at her curves as if he could feel her flesh with his eyes. Pandora flipped her hair over her shoulder-which Ville had insisted she grow out-and went into the bathroom.

The tub was huge and deep, complete with jets and a basket filled with fancy soaps, shampoos lotions and bubble bath, which was what Pandora was most excited about.
She turned the bathtub on and filled it with the bubble bath which smelt like strawberries. Ville came into the room behind her and watched her get in first. She sighed in bliss feeling the hot water relax her every muscle. Ville got in with her, they still had enough room for another whole person. Ville came up behind her and embraced her, pulling her onto his lap. Pandora held his arms and giggled leaning her head back to kiss him.

Ville turned them so they faced each other, he dipped her back so her hair was in the water. He with his other hand he brushed water over her face and bangs before pulling her back up. Pandora handed him the shampoo, Ville washed her hair, massaging her scalp, it smelt like fresh mint and lavender, it tingled on her skin, he dipped her back again and rinsed her hair. He did the same with the conditioner, leaving it in and turning around so she could wash his hair. Pandora had always wanted to wash his hair for some reason…she wet his hair by cupping her hands and pouring it over his head, she used the shampoo and smiled when it lathered up.

"Why is this turning me on?" Ville asked, rolling his neck as she still worked the foam through his curls. Pandora shrugged,

"Well, we are both naked."

"I mean you washing my hair…" Pandora snorted. 'oh god….

"I was just thinking that myself." Ville paused, thinking.

"You mean that it's working for you too?"

"Yes," she blushed.

"Damn…we are fucked." She finished washing his hair and put the conditioner on him. They leaned against the side of the tub, the water jets massaging their backs. Pandora moved to struggling his waist. Ville frowned, as she put her finger to his lips. She moved her finger down his chin, to his neck, over his Adam's apple, down his chest, around his left nipple than father and father down to his pelvis. Her hand went under water and she slowly wrapped her hand around his hardening member. Ville shuddered, thrusting his hips up, his fingers bruising her hips. Pandora got the reaction she wanted, smirking, she drew back and moved to the other side of the tub. Ville made a disapproving grunt and tried to chase after her.

"Stop," he stopped reaching for her as she stood, her body glossy with water, bubbles still clinging to her. She bent over the side of the tub, her bottom just above the water, displaying herself to Ville, the side of the tub which she leaned over, had a water jet right on her clit, her legs shook. He fallowed her lead, and moved behind her, Pandora gasped feeling him brush against her. One hand on her hip, Ville places the other one around her neck. He thrusted into her quickly, ripping a moan of surprise and pain from her lips. Despite the unseal speed and roughness of Ville's thrusts, Pandora was already close to climax. She gripped the sides of the tub as tightly as she could, losing the feeling in her fingers. Ville's movements grew slower for a moment, he pulled in her throat, squeezing just barely. The air was trapped in her lungs for a second. Ville loosened his hold on her, and she panted as the pleasure intensified. His hips picked up a fast pace, he pulled her hips back with both hands, as hard as he could. Pandora moaned and let her head fall forward, her orgasm started slowly and faded quickly. Her whole body shook as Ville came inside her.

They kissed and cleaned off before getting out and dressing. Pandora was now set of getting home to see the girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay, no more sex for a while, but I mean it had bee over a month. You know how they are, you know how you'd be if you had Ville. I hope you enjoyed the name of the chapter, I had been trying to keep the names simple and short but I couldn't help but name this one: Rubby Dub Dub Kinky Fun In The Tub.