No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-One

Pandora sighed while nursing Jade, watching Ville try to put the stroller together. It was fairly warm outside that day so waiting for Ville to get done wouldn't be so bad. The girls had only been out once before for their first Doctor's appointment. The doctor had given her some hell for having a set of twins at home. Pandora was happy that she had them there, even though they were lucky that both girls were healthy.

Ville swore as he snapped the finally part in place. Pandora shook her head and placed Jade in the left side of the doubled stroller. Ville got Lacy from her car seat, and put her in her place beside her sister.

Ville brought the black Hearse from a funeral home going out of business. He still didn't drive, but Mary and Pandora got their driver's license in Finland. This was their first family outing together, around the park.

"Okay, so I got the sandwiches but, Ville," Mary said, walking upon us holding two paper bags. "They didn't have any red bull so I got you a coke." Ville walked up to her and took one of the heavy bags from her.

"Fuck, Aunt Mary are we having lunch or a feast?" Ville groaned feeling the weight of the bag. Mary slapped him lightly on the arm.

"No swearing in front of the babies!" Ville rolled his eyes as they started to walk to one of the tables.

"Oh come on, they're not old enough to take in anything we say yet."

"Oh yes they are, it says in the book that until they turn four they are contently absorbing important information." Pandora added, stopping as they came upon a good spot.

"You make them sound like computers." Ville set down the bag on the table, Mary than fussed at him as she moved it to the ground so she could set the table with a cloth first. Jade began to get fussy herself, reaching up and making her demanding 'Gu gu gu' sound. Ville picked her up and bounced her on his hip, she laughed and grabbed a tiny fist full of his hair.

"Ow, no Jade, sweetie, you don't play with Daddy's hair, that hurts." When he pulled her hand away she made a bubbling sound and started to cry. He tried to cheer her up but ended up having to pass her off to Pandora who had her quiet in moments. While Mary set up the food, Ville went a head and picked up Lacey.

"You're the good one, aren’t you?" He asked her as she looked at him blankly with the same eyes as his. He kissed her cheek and she smiled and clung to his shirt like a cat dose with it's claws.

"Alright, everything's ready." Mary said, taking Jade from Pandora and putting her back in her stroller, next she took Lacey, she knew that if she let them put them back that they'd be there all day. They didn't like putting them down after picking them up. Mary found it a little difficult herself. Not only were both of them the gorgeous, but they had a charm that made you want to love them forever.

They all sat down and ate, talking about plans for the wedding. Suddenly Ville looked up and over Pandora's shoulder and shouted. Pandora looked over to see Jesse, Kari and Anita walking up.

"Hello!" Kari said as they came up, Ville stood and hugged his mother first before going onto his father and brother.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it!" Ville exclaimed, Pandora loved seeing him so happy.

"Dad closed the shop since Malory couldn’t make it." Jesse said, before heading towards the stroller. He bent down and reached out to the girls.

"How have you two beauties been?" Jade answered in a high pitched 'GAH!' and finished with a laugh. Lacey smiled and sucked on her fist, just looking at him with her always wide eyes.

Anita sat in between Pandora and Mary, she greeted them both with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her English was still rough but she had improved commutating with Pandora just by getting to know her better. They were actually quite a like, which Ville pointed out once in a not so respectful way.

"Wedding plans?" Anita asked, she was as excited now about them getting married as Mary was. Mary nodded,

"We were just talking about it."

"So do you two love birds have a date set?" Jesse asked as he juggled holding both Jade and Lacey, a feet which she herself rarely tired. Jade would get jealous of the shared attention and start to pull on her sister.

"Yes we do," Ville said, sitting down with his father. "Halloween," Everyone laughed.

"Really? Halloween? Are you going to dress it up?" Anita giggled.

"We're going to make it kind of Tim Burton Halloween Town themed. We've decided on having it in the cemetery on the edge of the park. I checked with the city and they said that we could have the permit in two weeks. We're keeping it low key, only close friends and family. If the media shows up we're going to have guards outside the cemetery gate to keep them out."

"Good plan," Kari agreed, patting Ville on the back.

"Are you going to have it start at midnight complete with a virgin sacrifice?" Jesse joked, now only holding Lacey, he learned the hard way with Jade pulling his own hair.

"Well we're not sacrificing anyone but we were thinking of having it at night, maybe sunset." Ville answered, giving his younger brother a look.

"It’s going to be full moon so we might as well take advantage of that," Pandora added.

"It’s also only a month away," Jesse reminded them.

"It's going to be small so we'll have it all ready in time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha this wedding is going to be awesome, isn't it?