No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Two

"Stand still, Pan." Mary hissed, as she poked her finger with the needle again. Pandora did her best to stay still as Mary moved around her, pinning cloth here and there and going over it with sewing. It was going to be her wedding dress. She had picked out a beautiful velvet plum purple, and black glittery lace to accent it. The pattern Pandora drew up herself and once it was fitted she was going to do most of lace work. They did buy a black corset that only wrapped around her breasts and waist. It was perfect with the style of the dress, long flowing darts in the skirt so it swung out at lest seven feet when she twirled. Long lace bell shelves and a low neck line.

They had already planned to have Thai food at the after party and the cake was going to be blood red with heart grams, roses and Jack and Sally as the bride and groom. So far they figured they had pretty much everything but a judge to marry them. Mary said that she'd find one, Pandora had done enough of planning her own wedding. It was only three weeks before the wedding.

"Are you almost done?" Ville whined through the door. Pandora was sticking with tradition when it came to the groom seeing the wedding dress before the wedding, every thing else was being made up by them both as they went along.

"No! don't you dare come in here!" Mary shouted.

"Fine," he grumbled and they heard him walk away. He was grumpy because Pandora had deiced that they shouldn't make love until their wedding night. So it had been since the recreation of her deflowering that they had been together. Ville was also nervous, Pandora could tell.

"What's up with him?" Mary asked, kneeling down to cut of the extra length.

"Oh you know Ville when we don’t have sex…." Mary chuckled.

"No, there's something else." Pandora knew what she was talking about.

"Yeah, I think he's scared that I won’t go through with the wedding…that I'll run off again and maybe take the girls."

"You wouldn't do that now, would you?"

"No of course not! I love Ville and I love you and I love his family. I love our family. I know that me and Ville will be able to work through what ever mess we get into. I've finally accepted being loved, I can understand why Ville doesn't trust me though."

"I don't think that he mistrusts you, I just think he's scared. He trusts you, but he still feels nervous. Marriage is a big step, but I think you'll both land on your feet." Pandora smiled.

"Me too,"

Once the fitting was finally done, Pandora took a break and went to find Ville to cheer him up. She found him in their room on the bed playing his guitar. The girls were both fast asleep in their matching cradles beside the bed. He rocked them with his foot. She slowly entered the room, he looked up.

"Hey there, I thought you might be lonely," Pandora took his guitar and placed it on it’s stand and climbed onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Ville smiled and kissed her without a word. Pandora raked her finger nails through his hair. She felt him turning her on her back under him. She pushed him back.

"What?" He looked disappointed again.

"I'm just saving us from both being frustrated."

"I'm already frustrated." Ville frowned, rubbing her hip. Pandora kissed him again before slipping away from under him and she made her quick escape. She was content just to kiss, why wasn't he? oh yeah, he's a man.

"You're evil!" he called after her. She poked her head back in the door smirking.

"Yes, but you love me for it." She teased and went to go find Mary so they could finish the dress. But just as she reached her room, she heard Lacey and Jade crying.

"Pandora! The girls are hungry!" Ville yelled. She sighed in defeat and headed back down the hall. Her breasts were her only source of annoyance now, they were way too big for her liking and way too heavy. She was always producing more milk than the girls could eat but she guessed it was better than not enough. They were also very tender and Ville didn't seem to understand the concept. He just saw his fiance's boobs grow two whole cup sizes and he seemed to like it. I prefer smaller breasts my ass…

She pulled her shirt off and pretended that Ville wasn't staring at her like a starving man and she was a rare steak. Pandora picked up Jade first, as she would get extra grumpy when she was hungry. She sat on the bed and Ville brought her Lacey while Jade already began to nurse. Nursing her children was a very bounding experience. Knowing that they depended her on in every way was somehow comforting. She knew that she'd have them for a long time before they grew up and wouldn't need her anymore. Ville laid next to her on the bed and watched their little faces.
"They are the most beautiful things in the world, I'm completely convinced." He said out of nowhere. Pandora giggled.

"Yes but every good parent thinks their children are the most beautiful,"

"Yes but I think ours actually are. I mean most babies are cute, and some are kind of weird looking but they are just…little angels."

"Yeah they are…" she agreed glowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading and commenting the next chapter will be ready soon. So stay tuned!