No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Three

Pandora woke up on the morning of her wedding feeling like she was queen of the world. She kissed Ville's still sleeping face and slowly crawled out of bed. She gathered her bags that she had ready and dressed in a black silk slip, what she would wear under her wedding dress.

Pandora met Mary downstairs, not a moment later did Kari and Jesse show up to take care of Ville and the girls. She kissed and hugged them both before she left with Mary to drive to Ville's parent's house, where Anita, Veranda and Manna, (Linde's wife) waited to help her get ready. The band would show up later that day and take Ville and the girls to the cemetery.

Pandora was surrounded by pawning Finnish women the moment she walked inside. The house was a little bit out of the city, in a nice street. Anita pulled her upstairs to the master bedroom. Veranda took her bag and dig dumped it on the bed. Mary had the wedding dress in the trunk so Ville wouldn't see it. She went to get it while Manna gave her a facial.

"So, are you nervous?" Manna asked, as she spread the cool paste over her skin.

"A little, I mean I'm ready, I'm just worried that Ville is going to think I'm going to leave him again."

"Oh yes, I heard from Linde, he likes you and thinks that you two are the perfect match. Once you show him that your staying, he’ll not worry about losing you." Pandora smiled.

"Thank you," Veranda came over and started on her nails. "I really appreciate you guys doing this," She added as Manna moved on to doing her toenails.

"No problem," Veranda said.

Mary came in with Anita carrying the dress. The ladies gasped when seeing it.

"You are going to be gorgeous in that dress." Anita said, laying out bags of make up.

Ville was nervous as hell. He put on a smile for his family and friends but inside he was terrified that Pandora would be a runaway bride. He didn't know how he would take that, he almost lost it when she left the first time. Ville needed her in ways she could never understand. She gave him inner peace and comfort. He loved her, she was beautiful, smart, passionate, talented, and sensual. She was a amazing mother and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Jesse patted Ville on the shoulder causing him to jump. He looked at his younger brother wearing a black tux. He held out the suite he'd be wearing, Pandora helped him pick it out. She was good at finding things he liked and that fitted him well.

"So, are you Gary Oldman as Dracula?" Jesse asked putting the black top hat on his own head. Ville took it from him and laid the clothes on the bed.

"Yes, she's being Mina, I quite liked her idea."

"Well it suites both of you well, what about the girls? I didn't get to see their costumes before Dad left to take them to see Pandora." Ville chuckled, and started to undress.

"Lacey is Fairy and Jade is a Witch, but a good one…most the time." Jesse squealed.

"Oh I can’t wait to see them!" Ville shook his head.

"You must love them as much as I do," Jesse laughed.

"I plan on being the cool uncle who spoils them rotten and lets them do what they want so they'll love visiting me, than you and Pandora can erase the damaged I made when they get home." Ville shook his head at him.

"You jerk," He put on the bright green silk dress shirt and buttoned the sliver buttons. The pants were black velvet to match his blazer. He had a black sparkly scarf to finish it than his top hat. Pandora made him buy new black leather boots to wear because his other pair were too old and tore up. Jesse left to go call Kari and asked if he could go to the cemetery, or if they should wait.

Ville applied his eyeliner and sighed as he picked up the cherry red lip gloss that Pandora requested he wear as well to be more vampirc. He put it on and found that it was only slightly red tinted and it did make him look more vampirc than usual. Jesse came back in and said that Pandora was going to be there within the hour and that was when they would start so they should leave right now and get there a little early.

Pandora sat in front of her mirror, she was completely ready. Her dress fit her body perfectly, it was very flattering to her wide hips and now large bust. Her veil was black tool sprinkled with glitter. Purple and black roses were the crown of the veil, her bouquet was also black and purple roses with lace and violet ribbons wrapped around them. Her hair was curled in perfect ringlets and laying lose and wild on her shoulders. Her make up was fairly simple, black eyeliner, light lavender eye shadow, glittery purple mascara, and blood burgundy lips. She wore lace gloves with her sliver rings on every finger besides her ring finger. Ville waited to the last moment to tell her he actually had a ring for her. She didn't ask for one, she prayed that it wasn't some rare gem or a diamond. She didn’t need something so useless and pricey that people in third world countries died for.

Mary poked her head in the room, Pandora looked over at her.

"Oh my, you are the most beautiful bride there has ever been!" She gushed, Pandora stood and smiled, her eyes were tearing up. She felt so emotionally overwhelmed.

"Is it time?" She asked, her heart skipping a beat. Mary wiped away her own tears and nodded.

"Yes, it is,"
♠ ♠ ♠
So close! Thank you for reading and commenting.