No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Four

Pandora took a deep breath when she heard the theme song of 'Twin Peaks' being played. Her whole body was shaking as she stepped out of the hearse, Marry was taking the place of her father at her arm. She looked lovely in her bright red salsa dress, her hair all done in a fancy twist and her spider leg false eyelashes with beads on the ends. Mary was still crying a little, she dabbed her face and took a breath. She took Pandora's hands and looked into her eyes.

"Good luck," Pandora nodded and let her veil drop, taking her bouquet she stood beside Mary. They hooked arms and both slowly walked through the cemetery gates, past the guards, and into the grave yard. The sun was just setting and was purple and pink on the horizon, you could see the full moon rising in the darkening sky. They fallowed the path of candles, roses and glittery black fabrics draped over a mesh tent that tunneled through the end part of the path.

Pandora walked out of the tunnel and her eyes found Ville's. He had a look of complete adoration on his face as he smiled. She returned the smile, feeling her whole face light up in the dying rays of the fading sun. Her eyes stayed on Ville until she stood right in front of him, than she looked over to see Mary picking up Jade and standing to her side while Jesse stood next to Ville holding Lacey. Both of them beyond cute in their little costumes.

"You're stunning," he whispered, grasping her hands with his. Pandora laughed.

"So are you," He snorted and the man in front of them, that Pandora had not noticed cleared hid throat. She looked at him in shock,

"Pepper!?" Pandora shouted in glee, she hugged him and he embraced her back. She couldn't believe that her old boss was here.

"Hey there little cool cat, you sure look groovy and damn foxy in that outfit! can’t even tell you're a mom!" Ville patted her on the shoulder.

"I called him to see if he wanted to come to the wedding, he said he needed a vacation any and he said that he had a license to marry. I asked him if he could marry in other countries and he said as long as you mail in the right paper work."

"Oh thank you, both of you!" she gushed. Pepper cleared his throat and again she finally saw his tie-dye robes he was wearing.

"Okay cool cats, let's get this wedding on!" he snapped his finger.

"Hello and welcome to the ceremony of love, we are all joined together this beautiful Halloween night to show our support of the journey these two brave lovers are about to begin. Pandora Max," Pepper turned to her, "I believe you wished to say your vows first," She nodded, her breath getting caught in her throat.

Ville and Pandora faced each other, their hands enlaced, their eyes staring into others deeply. Pandora tried to remember how her vows started, he was so beautiful she almost forgot.

"Ville, You are the first and only man I have ever loved and ever wanted. We've made our way through rough times and insecurities." Her voice trembled as her eyes watered, "I want to be everything for you, because you are my world. I promise you that I'll never leave you, in even death, I always be there." Ville was also over whelmed by his emotions. Everyone clapped and several people were now sobbing.

"Pandora," he started, "I've spent most of my life looking for a love so intense it might be able to kill me. I found that in you, what I feel when I look at you is so passionate and great it almost over whelms me. I never want you change or grow away from me, I want to make you happy and I want us to be a family forever." Pepper wiped his face with his shelve and sniffled, everyone again clapped, now most everyone was crying a little.

"That was beautiful…" Pepper sniffled, "Do you have the ring?" Ville nodded and turned to Jesse, he reached in his pocket and gave it to Lacey, who in turn gave it to her Daddy. Pandora gasped when seeing it, it was a sliver heartagram with amethyst accenting the inside of the heart. She held out her hand and Ville slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"I love it," she whispered, Ville grinned and handed her another ring, it was like hers but thicker with blood stone accent instead. He held out his hand and she giggled slipping the ring on his finger.

"Now in the last light of the sun, two souls become entwined, be together in this life, in your death, and what ever is after. Join lips and seal each others hearts."

Ville pulled back her veil, his hand resting on her cheek, his thumb bushing her lip. He leaned down as she held his face with her hands, their lips met softy, Ville pressed them closer, sneaking into her sweet mouth. Everyone clapped and cheered, he held her back as he dipped her back, kissing her even deeper. Slowly, they pulled apart, smiling and gasping. Pepper wrapped his arms around them.

"I give you, the newly wed Mr. and Mrs.Valo!" Ville and Pandora embraced and kissed again before taking their babies into their arms. Pandora covered Jade's face in kisses as Ville did the same to Lacey, they then traded them. Mary stood up and her voice boomed.

"Okay everyone! We're moving this party to Ville's and Pandora's house! If you'd like to help the newly weds you can met up here tomorrow at noon to help us clean this up! Thank you all for coming!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There's still more to come, don't worry. Thank you all for reading and commenting.