No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Five

Pandora couldn't believe that she was actually married to Ville. 'this feels surreal Ville kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her from in back. She had went outside to get some air and Ville noticed her gone. His hands wandered up and down her body.

"Ville…at lest one of us should be at our own party…" She said, looking up at the moon as Ville's breath ghosted over her neck.

"They're having fun without us just fine…." He kissed her neck, Pandora sighed and turned around to face him. He grabbed her and pushed her against the house, pinning her against the cold stone. He kissed her passionately as his hands roamed her body looking for a zipper or buttons. Pandora fought off her own growing desire, it was way too cold to do it outside.

"Ville…it’s too cold…." He grinned and pulled her close to him, she felt his hard member and shuddered.

"Than let's go upstairs…" his voice was husky.

"No, not while our guests are still here, that's rude. You can wait a few hours…" Ville pouted but gave up and they both headed back inside. The party was still going well, Pandora hoped the music wasn't too loud, the girls were sleeping upstairs.

Mige came up to them and asked if he could kiss the bride, he add asked Verdana and she said it was fine with her. Pandora looked at Ville for an answer.

"Sure, go ahead," Mige peaked her on the lips and than grabbed her in a tight hug.

"Welcome to the family!"

"Yeah, now you're stuck with us!" Bam said over Ville's shoulder. Pandora hadn't seen him earlier, she didn’t think he had came. He brought Ryan and Novak with him as well. Luckily Novak hadn’t seen her and was talking it up with Ville's cousin who didn't speak a lick of English.

"Bam Bam, you made it!" Ville greeted him with a hug, Bam than turned to Pandora with an evil grin.

"Don't I get to kiss the bride and get a dance?" He wiggled his eyebrows, Ville laughed.

"Just don't get too fresh," he patted him on the back and Pandora looked back at Ville as Bam dragged her into the living room to dance.

Pandora actually had a hell of a time dancing with Bam, he made her laugh with silly moves and faces. When the song ended, Ryan asked if he could cut in. Pandora realized that she was getting a lot of attention from all the males at the wedding. It must have been her bigger boobs.

Finally after kissing and dancing with Jesse, Pandora was finally free to dance with her husband. 'oh good god that's going to take some getting use to It was a slow song, 'Fade into You' by Mazzy Star. They wrapped their arms around each other and Pandora leaned her head on her shoulder, closing her eyes as they swayed back and forth to the beat. Ville lifted her chin and kissed her, he looked into her eyes after,

"I love you," Pandora smiled,

"I love you too,"

Ville's parents left first, they hugged and kissed both Pandora and Ville many times. It was clear that Pandora was a daughter in their eyes now. It felt nice to have parents again, even if they were Ville's. Pandora was quiet after they left, a thought had just hit her. She was happy, beyond happy. It seemed like all her dreams had come true. She had a family, she was in love, she had great friends and two beautiful baby girls she loved more than anything. Than she had Ville, the most devoted husband there ever was.

He sat next to her on the soda and took her hand, she looked at him and smiled. Jesse came over and sat next her on the other side.

"This has been a great day…" He sighed, putting his hands behind his head.

"Yes, it has…." Pandora agreed, her mind still elsewhere. Ville knew that distant stare in her eyes, one of the main things he loved about her was her creative mind.

"It would be perfect if only one thing happened." Ville said, rubbing Pandora's thigh. Jess frowned as she rolled her eyes, knowing what he would say.

"What's that big brother? I'll do it for you, unless it’s sexual than I'll pass that to Pandora."

"No, well it's slightly related. Could you kindly ask everyone to leave so we can enjoy our wedding night before we pass out?" Jesse nodded and stood.

"I'll get right on it…I can stay, right though? I'll watch over the girls so you guys can 'relax' in peace."

"That’s sounds great," Pandora smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading.