No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Six

Ville grabbed Pandora's hand and lead her to the stairs, he than tried to lift her into his arms.

"Um, Ville…I weight twice your body weight. I don't think you can…." Pandora stopped as she had to cling to his shoulders as he swung her up in his arms.

"You were saying love?" He smirked, Pandora ruffled his hair.

"Let's just go, you better not drop me."

"I won't…." he started to slowly climb the stairs and Pandora sighed as they finally made it to the landing. "You know," Ville panted, "You don't look as heavy as you are." Pandora's eyebrows raised.

"Hey now, I tried to tell you, it's not my fault that I could physically eat you." Ville laughed as he walked them into the bedroom. He closed the door with his feet and quickly wobbled to the bed and dropped her the moment it was under her. Pandora huffed as she bounced. She sat up and looked at Ville as he took off his coat, she crawled across the bed and sat on her knees in front of him, making her almost eye level with him.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, pulling her hair back from her face and cupping her chin as he bent to kiss her. Pandora smiled into the kiss and rubbed her hands up and down the sleekly silk shirt, Ville's kisses traveled to her neck as her fingers undid the buttons to his shirt. Meanwhile, Ville's own hands were at work on the back of her dress, un-hooking it as fast as he could. Pandora pushed the shirt from his shoulder, her finger nails gently raking across his collar bone, chest, nipples and abs. He held her back so he could push down the top of her dress, only to find that he had to undo her corset before he could get to her breasts.

"Fuck," he cursed, Pandora giggled at his frustration with her clothes. She guided his hands to the bow at the top of her corset. She leaned into his face, her lips just brushing his, her tongue darted out to lick his chin and than enter his mouth. She used his hands like puppets with her own, undoing the bow and pulling the strings lose.

Pandora laid back as Ville pulled the dress down her body, his hands rubbing her hips and caressing her legs. She was left laying before him in only the black silk slip and her lace stockings. Ville laid the dress neatly on the floor, his eyes never leaving her body. As he stood he took off his shoes, socks and pants. He crawled onto the bed, his hands rubbing her ankles, his hands ran up and down her lace covered calves. Pandora bit her lip, his touch was already making her aroused.

He looked in her eyes and smiled devilishly, his hands going to her inner thigh, than under her dress, he slipped his fingers under the top of her left stocking, slowly he pulled it off her leg, holding her leg in the air as he slipped it off her foot. He placed soft kisses along her bare leg, the top of her foot, her ankle, his warm breath gilding over her blushing skin, he kissed the soft flesh on the back of her knee, she giggled as it tickled. He did the same with her right leg, disrobing it and lovingly bathing it in kisses. He climbed over her body, she spread her legs wide so he could get his narrow hips between her large thighs. Ville caressed her hips, moving up to her breasts. He cupped them firmly, bending down to taste her lips again. Pandora rubbed his back in circles, she felt Ville's erection against her warmth and she raised her hips up to rub her clit against him.

Only cloth was keeping them from joining, but Ville wanted to draw this out. You didn't get another wedding night. He saw this is a ritual of their final bonding. Ville drew up, Pandora fallowed him frowning. Ville moved his hands over her body again, he grasped her face with both hands suddenly and kissed her hard, when he drew back they both panted from the intensity of the kiss.

"I love you," He told her, nuzzled her nose with his. Pandora kissed his forehead and ran her finger through his hair.

"I love you too," she sat up and pulled the slip over her body and threw it on the floor. Ville never got tried of looking at her naked body. His hands continued to roam her body, Pandora rubbed his member through his boxers. They looked at each other with lust glazed eyes, they kissed, Pandora laying on top of Ville. She kissed his throat, biting his pulse and nuzzling him, she kissed down his chest, her hands still stroking him through his boxers, Ville's hips thrusted up as he moaned. Pandora bit his hip bone and glanced up at him before taking his boxers off. She tossed them over her shoulder and leaned over him, Ville watched her as lips hovered over his groin. She kissed his tattoo at his pelvis, Ville shuddered, gripping her shoulders. Than she licked him from tip to base, a loud moan ripped from his reddened lips, his back arching as her whole mouth took him. Ville stroked her head with one hand, the other he enlaced with hers on his hips. She was the only girl he ever slept with that gave him oral sex without having him have to ask for it.

Pandora lifted her head, licking her lips and smiled at Ville writhing under her. He looked down at her, she moved so her hips were over his, his member rubbed against her again. Pandora bent down to kiss him, she raised back up again and held him in her hand, getting ready to lower herself onto him. Ville held her hip,

"Wait," he gasped, "I want to do something first…." He sat up and Pandora laid next to him, frowning from her sexual frustration. Ville stood up and opened the curtains on the window facing the bed. Moonlight poured into the room as Ville turned off the light and climb back into the bed. Ville sat on his knees in front of Pandora, he pulled her up so she sat across from him.

He held her face in his hands and kissed her lips,

"Say that you're mine and that I'm yours," he whispered leaning their foreheads together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, the next chapter is in working progress.