No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Seven

Pandora giggled, cupping Ville's face back.

"I'm yours and your mine," she repeated back to him. He kissed her again.

"Promise forever," Pandora opened her eyes and stared at Ville. She wasn't sure why she knew she could keep the promise. Maybe she had gotten over her hang ups.

"I promise," Pandora whispered, wrapping her arms around him, moving onto his lap, his arms embraced her. "That I'll never leave you and that I will always love you, is that good enough?" Ville kissed her lips,

"Yes, it is." He lowered her back down onto the bed, his hips in between her thighs. Pandora laid back and relaxed under Ville, he was still caressing her and kissing her everywhere he could and even though she really wanted him right then, she allowed his petting to go on. She knew that he expressed himself emotionally through words everyday as part of his job, but where his true message was in his actions. With every kiss and loving caress he told her how much he loved her. Ville nuzzled her breasts and meet her eyes, Pandora rubbed his head, smiling.

"I love you, Ville, "

"and I love you, my beautiful Pandora."

Ville finally moved father up, bringing his member to rest at Pandora's sex. Ville gazed down at her before interlacing their fingers and thrusting into his wife. He frowned, gritting his teeth against her tightness as he slid fully into her. Pandora moaned in happiness, arching her back as her hips thrusted up. She never got tired of the sensation of him moving inside her, going from slow to rough at her request. She wondered if he preferred it one way, she would have to ask him later. She loved wrapping her limps around him, pulling her against her so his thrusts were shallow, but their skin melted together as they shivered and panted with raw passion flooding their systems. Pandora bit her lip, her head rolled on the pillow, how could the sensation become more intense every time they made love?

Ville raised his head, his eyes were glazed with pleasure. Sweat soaked his curls and dripped from his bow. Pandora moaned to release the pint up energy. They watched the other's face, as they often did during such imitate moments. Both saw the look of rapture reflected in their eyes, Pandora's eyes filled with tears as her emotions over powered her. 'Do I deserve to be so loved?'

Like always, a few moments in Pandora felt Ville's sped increase than decease as he tired to pace himself. He showered kisses on her neck and face, stopping completely for a moment to breath. Pandora whined in protest.

"Villeā€¦I need you, " she plead, digging her fingers into his lower back. He thrusted back into her, as deeply as he could. His teeth scratched her throat as he began to orgasm against his will. Pandora angled her hips to brush her clit against his hipbone, he pumped into her a few more times, spilling his seed inside her.

Pandora lingered on the edge of release as Ville collapsed on top of her, spent for the time being. He lifted his head and their mouths met in sensual battle. Ville drew back and slowly pulled out of Pandora, she sighed feeling the emptiness she always felt after he pulled out.

"Hm, when will you be ready again?" Pandora panted, she knew that he would please her in any way she asked but she really wanted to finish with him inside her.

"Fifteen minutes," Ville mumbled, his head in her hair as he rubbed her belly in circles.

"You always say that, but your hard in five," Ville narrowed his eyes at her.

"That's because you work to get me that way,"

Pandora shook her head and rolled over top of him, her hands on his chest. He smiled at her as she leaned down to kiss his chin, forehead and lips. Her hands moved down his chest and wrapped around his already hardening member. Ville hissed and wiggled under her, but relaxed into it once she firmed her grip. Her moist lips sucked his nipple, she licked the lines and dips of his torso, moving down to his navel. Ville closed his eyes when her mouth incased his member for the second time that night, her tongue knew everything trick to get him sweating and moaning her name without knowing it. She use to only do this because Ville loved it so much, she didn't care for not being able to breath fully, but now she actually grew to crave his flavor. Ville still thought she only did this for his pleasure, but really she did it for herself.

The second he was fully erect again she sat up and thrusted herself onto him, she wasn't close to coming anymore but she was still very sensitive from earlier and aroused. Pandora laid down, resting her head on his shoulder. Ville's hips took the lead as Pandora stopped moving so she could get as close to him as she could.

Ville suddenly pulled out of her and flipped her on her side, wrapping his arm around her waist he pulled her back against him. He thrusted into her from behind, pulling her hips towards him at the same time. Pandora cried out as she orgasmed, shuddering against him. Her tunnel spasming around him as he drove his hips into her until she stopped moaning, he than pulled out and rolled over on his back. Pandora panted, satisfied, rolling over to cuddle up next to Ville.

"How long do you think we'll be at this?" Ville gave her a devilish smirk.

"Hopefully all night."

And they did, they made love to each other until the sun came up. They relearned the secrets of each other's bodies and bared their souls to each other. They're cries of passion and ecstasy echoed through the house so only the twins could sleep. Jesse and Mary stayed up playing cards, Mary won almost every game. Jesse blamed his brother's love making skills because Pandora's moans were distracting him.

Finally the lovers gave their final cry, falling back to the bed, all pillows and sheets on the floor. Ville had just taken her from behind like a cat in heat and Pandora knew that her legs were going to be useless tomorrow. Ville slumped beside her, slowly, as if they had not one drop of energy between them, they embraced and, both drained, fell into a coma like sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not the end, but sadly it is coming soon. I hope that this love scene wasn't just the repeat of the past times. I try to keep things fresh.

Thank you all so much for reading and for leaving such sweet comments. I wouldn't be the writer I am today without the support of my readers so I deeply, truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me.