No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Eight

One year since the twins were born, Pandora found herself reflecting on the changes she'd been through since first meeting Ville. Now she was married and a mother of two. But she had also changed on the inside, she generally trusted people more and allowed herself to make friends and have fun. Before she was waiting for her life to happen to her and when it did it was too much to handle. Now she lived everyday like it was her last, she got pleasure from doing the simplest things. Cleaning up after her kids, going to the store and performing the usual mundane tasks that before she wished away. Pandora stilled lived in fantasy when she wrote her novels, though. Her first one was a best seller and she was now famous for more than getting knocked up by a rock star. The story of their relationship had gotten out into the media, of course some things were not true but it was funny to hear what gossip had shaped it into.

On the morning of the girl's birthday Pandora was giving the girls they're morning bath. Ville had been back on tour at the beginning of the new year, a few months after they got married. He visited them at lest twice a month and thankfully he was due back home for a week's break later that day. Mary had met a nice fellow by the name of Janna, and she had moved in with him last week. She still came over almost everyday. Pandora had never seen her Aunt so happy before. Janna owned the local newspaper and printed a few short stories Pandora had written about living in Helsinki as someone who was not born in Finland but loved the country. Jana was trying to get her to have a Ask Pandora, Advice column, but she was still thinking about it. Between the twins and writing her next novel her time was pretty swamped. It took her mind off missing Ville too much, the twins helped with that too.

The phone rang as Pandora poured water over Lacey's dark curls. Jade slashed her sister and laughed when she stood up, she grabbed a towel and picked Jade up first, resting her on her hip, than grabbed Lacey and dashed downstairs to find her cell phone. Lacey started crying because she was cold when Jade cried because she was hungry. Pandora hoped that Mary showed up soon, she still needed to clean the house before the guests arrived and the girls needed to get ready. Finally she spotted the phone on the kitchen table, juggling Lacey to the side she grabbed the phone barely got to open in time.

"Hello?" She gasped out of breath, she than yelped as Jade pulled on her hair. "Ow, no honey, stop that! Um, hello?" she repeated slower.

"Oh darling you sound so tried," Pandora smiled hearing Ville's voice.

"You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice, when will you be home?" She put Jade naked in her high chair for a moment, and moved Lacey to hers, she laid the towel across them to keep them warm while she talked.

"Soon, in a hour or so, just got off the plane. I can't wait to see you, and the girls. How have they been?" Pandora heated up some of her bottled milk in a pan filled with water. She looked over at the twins, they had stopped crying and both were looking at her with pouts.

"Jade's been a little monster like always and Lacey still hasn’t spoken a word, not even a made up sound. Mary's worried she can't talk but she hums and screams so she should be fine."

"Marry worries about them too much, she's just not a talker. I need to go stop by the studio and than I'll be home." Pandora traded the phone to her other ear as she tested the milk on her arm.

"You will be here before three, right?"

"I'm not going to miss the party, I promise."

"You better be right, I love you,"

"I love you too, see you soon love, give the girls kisses and hugs for me, Mary too," Pandora laughed.

"I will, good bye,"

After feeding them the warm milk she took them upstairs to dress them before breakfast. When she finally fought Jade into her little purple fairy dress the phone rang again, Pandora had brought it with her so she could just answer it, it was her friend's Tara's number.

"Hello Tara!" she answered,

"Hi , just calling to make sure that the party is still on and when you want us to come over." Pandora had met Tara at a HIM show backstage, she worked at the venue they were playing and they got to talking soon to find out that they had a lot in common. Tara was a strong willed woman born and raised in Russia, she came to Finland two years ago to start a new life when her husband left her after finding out she was pregnant. Tara had a three year old boy named Toby who a complete sweetheart. Tara soon found a good man, Arvin and they were married two months ago. Arvin had a two year old daughter Elsa, his wife had passed from cancer. They made a good family and Pandora hoped that the girls would become good friends with their children.

"Yes the party is still on and you can come over whenever you like." Pandora started to dress Lacey, who was much more still than Jade, her fairy dress was pink.

"We'll be there within the hour than, just need to get the kids ready, you know how that is." Pandora giggled,

"Yes, I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will end on chapter fifty. I hope you enjoyed reading it and thank for you commenting.