No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Four

Pandora growled hearing Ville knock on the door, she rolled her eyes and turned around, she opened the door, giving her best 'Leave me the fuck alone if you know what's good for you' look. Ville stepped back a step, raising his hands up as if she was a dangerous tiger about to pounce. She smiled to herself, pleased with his reaction.

"What?" She asked out of breath, trying not to grit her teeth. It felt nice to release her inner anger. Ville could sense how close he was to leaving with a black eye so he became nervous, losing his cool. His eyes darted around as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um…I just wanted to say I was sorry again… and that I remembered the real reason I wanted to talk to you was,…, have you ever acted?" Pandora frowned heavily, she was confused as hell.

"I use to in high school, I was Romeo, Snow White, Robin Hood and The Mad Hater, why?" Ville chuckled slightly, Pandora gave him her death glare again.

"Um, you liked being a guy?" She sighed,

"I'm tall, I can sing baritone and we only had two gay guys in our drama class, okay? And they weren't like, a little lispy and effeminate they were REALLY gay." He tried not to laugh again, she frowned again.

"Oh no offense! Anyway, I asked because well, this is going to sound weird."

"It's not something dirty is it?" Ville smirked,

"Maybe…" He turned white in fear at the look on her face, "I'm kidding! No it's just that I'm in a rock band and we are getting ready to shoot a new music video and well we kind of need a girl to be in it but I wanted a different kind of looking girl like you, not classic model you know? By the look on your face I can tell that you want to rip my head off SO I'll just get to the part where I say that you'll be paid." Pandora sat still watching him, she found it hard to understand what he asked her.

"….You want me, your cleaning lady, with purple hair? In your band's music video?" Ville nodded, he took another step back, as if to tell her he was ready to run if she attacked.

"Yes, please?" He gave her sad puppy-dog eyes with pouty lips. 'Oh fuck! He's adorable!'

"…How much would I be getting paid?"

"A fair amount for your time, the record company is the one who will know that one, sorry. But it will only be two days of shooting and you'll be on TV?" Pandora raised her pierced eyebrow.

"I'll think about it, when and where is it?"

"It's tomorrow, it's going to be at Marlene Park, the beach just down the road?"

"What?! Oh shit, give me an hour to think it over." Pandora didn't like being rushed but…she liked acting and she needed any extra money she could get. She slammed the door in his face again and went up stairs to check on Dad. Just as she got to the top of the stairs there was another knock on the door, she sighed, hopping that it wasn't Ville again but knowing it most likely was.

"What do you wa-" she stopped when she noticed that Ville was holding out her purse she had dropped. "Oh, um, thank you." Her cheeks flushed in more embarrassment. She knew she shouldn't care so much of what he thought of her. By now he must have thought she was a complete spaced out flake. Which she often was, she hated to acknowledge. Ville just smiled, his fingers brushed her hand as she took her bag from him. Her eyes fluttered downward when feeling her heart jump, a zap! of energy hit her when their skin touched. 'Fucking hell…no…NO!' her brain screamed as her knees grew weak. It was too late, she liked him and she would have to face it.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his beautiful face twisted in puzzlement. She had been staring at her feet, nearly shaking and whispering 'fuck' under her breath for a few moments and it was starting to worry him.

"Oh um, yes, sorry,…" she took a breath and collected herself, lifting her head she met his eyes. 'Oh damn he has pretty eyes, they're sooo green and sparkly…shut up, shut up!' "I was just mad at myself for forgetting it, thanks again."

"Okay than, you're welcome…I'll call you later to ask about your decision." Than it happened, her mouth opened and out flew…

"I'll do it." 'Where the fuck did that come from? Oh I hate you! No, hate him! Hate him and his stupid sexy accent and stupid cute face and his stupid sparkly eyes! Damn him!' Ville was terribly confused by now.

"Um…perfect! What changed your mind?" 'The overwhelming fact that you're the first man I've ever met that I wanted to…woah! Stop it right now! Oh no…he's looking at you weird again! Act normal for once!' Pandora stumbled her words…

"I need the money!" she nearly shouted. 'JUST PERFECT! Look at him! You've scared him to death!' Ville's face reflected her confused horror.

"….Indeed…Um, I'll guess I'll be going than. Thank you for agreeing, you've really saved my ass." 'I'd like to pitch your ass…oh god what's happening to me? My hormones are exploding!' "You can just show up at my house early, before ten and that would be great."

"Sounds fine…" Pandora felt the air between them getting even more awkward. She'd never been so attracted to someone before and it seemed like it was hitting her all at once. Twenty-Two years of pent up sexual frustration. She was almost temped to invite him inside and throw herself at him. 'Get a hold of yourself! You're not suppose to fuck him! He's your boss!'

"I'll see you than, good bye!" He turned and Pandora closed the door so she would be tempted to slap his butt.

She spent the rest of the night wondering if why one small touch had caused her to lose her mind completely. She refused to allow her hormones get loose. She would not sleep with him, she would not flirt with him, she would not even be nice to him. She would pretend she was a robot around him so not to lose control of her passions.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so glad that I have some old readers back. The chapters have been edited and some things added. I suggest you re-read the story.