No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Forty-Nine

Mary showed up after Tara called and with her brought Jesse and Anita who carried three big bags. Pandora raised her eyebrow at the gifts.

"A little much, don't you think??" she asked, eyeing the huge pink and blue presents.

"We're got more in the truck," Jesse added dumping the bag onto the floor, out falling at lest five gift wrapped boxes, in varies sizes. Pandora shook her head, as Anita neatly stacked them up along with the boxes in the bags she and Mary carried in. Mary returned with the last two huge boxes with pink wrapping paper and set them beside the rest.

"Did you remember the party favors?" Pandora asked, still unsure about how many gifts there were. Mary handed her a small bag filled with smaller clear bags filled with toys and candy. "Good,"

"Where are the girls?" Jesse asked, looking around.

"Up stairs taking a nap before the party. Tara should be here soon with Toby and Elsa, Arvin had to work so we'll have to help out Tara keeping them under control."

"We'll manage," Mary patted her shoulder.

"Where's Janna? I thought he was coming to meet Ville." Ville had missed Mary's wedding due to the tour but Mary forgave him.

"Oh he'll be here soon, he just had to go out and buy a last minute present for the girls." Pandora rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't he just say your present was from both of you, I mean we're got a lot already."

"He wanted to do something nice and he wanted to pick someone out himself, I guess so it felt more personal. I thought it was sweet of him."

"I was sweet, but I don’t want them to get use to this many presents every birthday."

"It's their first birthday, they won't remember it." Jesse reasoned.

"But they'll be pictures," Mary laughed.

"Oh don't fret," The door bell rang and Pandora went to answer it, Tara stood there with Toby and Elsa by her feet. Tara had dark skin and black hair so thick it looked like cord or string. Toby had inherited her dark looks and Elsa was the opposite, very Finnish with pale skin, green eyes and wheat colored hair. Tara and Pandora hugged before she bent down to hug Toby and Elsa.

"Pandora!" Toby said excited as they came inside. "I gots a new wideo game that's weally cool!" Pandora giggled at his adorable lisp and patted his head.

"Sweet you should bring it over sometime and I'll play it with you, what’s it for?"

"Wii, It's fun but whard."

"He hasn't stopped playing since Arvin brought it home, it’s a boxing game, at lest it gets him moving around other than just sitting there for hours." Tara explained, Elsa than spoke up, well as best as two year could.

"And, when…and when da wii tells Toby to go out wide, it funny." Everyone laughed.

"I love that about the wii, it will turn off and tell him to go outside, he always gets so upset but it works." Tara translated.

The twin's cries could soon be heard and so Pandora went up stairs with Jesse to bring them down to meet the guests. They had met Toby and Elsa once while they were asleep but Pandora wanted to see how they got along awake.

"When is my brother going to show up?" Jesse asked on their way up the stairs.

"He called a half an hour ago saying in about an hour so soon I guess. He promised to make it for the party,"

"Than he'll be here," Pandora handed Lacey to Jesse and she took Jade. "Oh my god they are so cute." He played with the tiny feathered wigs on the back of the dress.

"I know, we're going to get some great pictures tonight."

When they got back downstairs Kari had arrived with more presents. Pandora wanted to slap herself. It was five minutes to three and Pandora set the girls on the floor with some of their toys and Tara encouraged Toby and Elsa to go play with them Toby picked up the toy panda that Ville had brought one year from that day, and he made it dance in front of the doll that Jade was waving around by it’s hair. Jade started to laugh and Elsa sat next to him and picked up and duck and they made them dance together, Lacey started to laugh as well and they went on to play from there.

The door opened and in walked Ville, holding two boxes under his arm. Pandora jumped up from the sofa where the adults were watching and taking about the kids and she ran at him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Ville smiled into the kiss and dropped the boxes to hug and kiss her back. Jesse made a awing sound. Not a moment later did Janna come in and look at the couple standing in the door way still kissing with interest.

"Did I come at a bad time?" he joked, Pandora and Ville pulled apart both blushing.

"Oh sorry," holding hands they walked into the room, Ville hugged and kissed his parents and brother before kneeling on the floor with the kids. Both Toby and Elsa loved Ville, they called him Jack because they were sure he was Jack Skeleton from The Nightmare Before Christmas. They gave him a big hug each and Toby went on to tell him about his new wii game while he held Jade and Lacey for the first time in weeks. He kissed their little hands and foreheads.

"Daddy missed you two so much, oh hell they are getting so big." Ville looked at Pandora and smiled. yeah, yeah I know, later you're gonna fuck me pink.'

"They've gained three pounds since you left!" Mary gushed, before wrapping her arms around Janna, he was only a few years younger than Mary with graying brown hair sleeked back and a handsome, noble face. Pandora was so happy that Mary had found someone as sweet as Janna. Ville put the girls down for a moment and stood up to face Janna and Mary, Pandora stood by him and they held hands again.

"Ville, this my husband, Janna, Janna, this is my nephew and Pandora's husband." Mary said proudly, Janna smiled and held out his hand, but Ville pulled him into a hug instead. Everyone laughed quietly and Janna patted him on the back.

"Welcome to the family, it's nice to meet you. Are you keeping our beloved Aunt Mary happy?" Janna laughed,

"I should think so, I don't think either of us have smiled so much before in our lives!" Ville patted his shoulder.

"Well than it is love, great to hear, Mary is a wonderful women and clearly she's found a worthy man." Mary squealed and gave Ville a hug and kiss on his cheek, leaving a big red lipstick stain behind.

"I knew that you'd like him!" she gave him one last squeeze before they all gathered around the kids to let them open the presents. Lacey let Toby and Elsa open her presents but Jade thoroughly enjoyed ripping apart the sparkly paper. The first few boxes from Mary were building blocks of all colors under the rainbow, the next two big boxes were from Jesse. They held a beautiful mermaid doll for each of them, one purple for Jade and one pink for Lacey. Ville's parents got them a doll house for when they got a little older, it was one of those really nice wooden ones that stood at two feet with three levels and lots of extra parts to go in the house. Than they of course gave them both their first Barbies which were the Halloween kind, Jade's was the Witch with violet hair and Lacey had the Fairy with red hair.

They than took a break to give Toby and Elsa the party favors, Janna had a surprise for them as well that he had told no one about. He brought them two troll dolls with wild green and blue hair and they opened up and had candy inside. Toby and Elsa than attacked Janna in a hug. Than he gave the twins the cute Rubber Ducky play dough set where you made your own rubber ducks that were water proof that flouted. The rest of the gifts were clothes and blankets. The last presents was the two that Ville had with him. He opened them himself and gave them each two dolls. But these were not normal dolls, when one looked closer they saw that one looked like Ville, complete with his clothing style and one of Pandora, that wore a dress very similar to her wedding dress. Pandora looked at Ville with wide eyes.

"How did you do this?"

"Do you like them? I know a doll maker in London who offered to give me a good deal. I thought that this way, even when we're out for the night, we can always be with them." She hugged him tightly.

"Oh Ville that's so sweet."

Mary brought in the white and pink caked that she and Anita baked and placed it in front of the twins, Jesse had been taking pictures all evening but he got in closer when the cake came out. They all sang happy birthday in Finnish then English.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish, sweethearts," Ville said, putting his arm around Pandora's waist. Jade stuck her fist in the cake and Lacey looked at Pandora and held out her arms. Ville shook his head and picked up Toby, he held him in front of the cake.

"Your birthday is closest, maybe it will still work."

"I gets to blow the wanles?" He asked, big brown eyes wide.

"That's right hunny," Tara added. Toby took a big breath and blew them out. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"What did you wish, Toby?" Jesse asked, Elsa jumped up and down waving her arms.

"No! No! Toby no tell whem!" she cried. Everyone laughed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay only one last chapter to go. *tear* Thank you all for reading.