No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Fifty

The guests had all left and Ville and Pandora were putting the girls to bed in their cradles. They had just nursed and both fell asleep in her arms. Pandora bent down to kiss their little heads.

"God I can't believe that they're both already a year old." Ville whispered, wrapping his arms around Pandora from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. She touched his arm and leaned back against him.

"I know, they'll both be walking and talking soon." She sighed, she both looked forward to it and dreaded it because after that they would keep growing until before she knew it they'd both be young women. But she still had time, and with how Ville was acting she figured they'd end up with at lest one more baby before their third birthday.

Pandora was right. A year and a half later, Ville came home from the recording studio and the girls were already in bed. Ville found his wife already in bed reading a book. He smiled and undressed before climbing in bed with her. He moved in quickly, kissing her neck and trying to draw her attention from her book. Pandora marked her page and placed the book on her night stand. She laid down and kissed Ville on the lips, he moved on top of her body and their tongues caressed. Ville broke the kiss and looked down at her,

"What?" Pandora asked, puzzled. Ville smiled,

"I want to have another baby with you." Pandora raised her eyebrows.

"Ville, the girls are just turning three, they still need a lot of attention." He frowned, sighing and sitting up. Pandora sat up as well, she thought about what he was saying. Could she handle another child? She did sort of want a little boy like Toby, but she wasn't sure if she could be a good mother to three children? But the ages were good, the girls would still be young enough to play with it.

"I know that the girls are a handful, but they never really misbehave. They're good most the time, well Lacey is anyway, you never get trouble from her and Jade is maturing fast so she won’t think hitting is funny for long." Pandora giggled remembering last week Jade had hit Ville in the balls with a plastic bat Mige gave her. Ville glared at her knowing why she was laughing.

"I'll think about it, besides I'm still on the pill so it's going to be at lest a month before we start trying." Ville suddenly became pale, Pandora narrowed her eyes. "What is it?"

"Damn, how did you know?"

"Tell me what you did?" He looked at the floor.

"I…I was going to tell you but when you said no at first I got scared…I hm…about your birth control…I may have replaced this month's dose with sugar pills." Pandora blinked, her mind hazed with rage.

"What!? Why the fuck! Ville I could already be pregnant! I'm really fertile remember?" Ville shook his head.

"No, I timed it right I know I did, today should be the first day your fertile." Pandora gritted her teeth.

"You better right! God Ville, I really wish you would have said something…I have a right to my own body you know." Ville gave her his best pout.

"I'm sorry, I really thought that you'd want a baby as much as me and so I thought that it would be a sweet surprise for when I bring it up and you say yes, we can get started right away." Pandora's angry suddenly disappeared.

"I hate how you can be so sweet it makes me forgive you." Ville kissed her.

"So…do you want to try and make a baby with me?" Pandora shook her head and kissed him again.

"Alright, let's do it."

Ville laid Pandora down and moved his hands down her body to the bottom of her nightgown, he worked it up and over her head, throwing it behind him and wasting no time in diving for her neck, nipping and sucking. Pandora held his hips as he moved over her again, she grabbed his boxers and pulled them down his thighs. Ville kicked them the rest of the way off. He went under the covers, kissing her body as he went, making her skin flush and her center moist. His tongue ran over her mound, Pandora shuddered. He went on to lick and suck, touch, rub, and caress and kiss. Pandora was sweating and writhing not long after, her climax already near. She gripped Ville's head, his mouth still teasing her, her nails raked his scalp as her back arched. She trembled as her orgasm took her full force, she moaned out his name as if it was a prayer. Ville hummed against her still jolting canal, bringing another gasp from his wife.

Ville was between her legs again, his hands raising her thighs to rest high on his hips. Pandora, still drunk from her climax, reached out blindly, her hands wrapped around their goal. Ville moaned and thrusted forward, his tip brushing her entrance, Pandora guided him into her and he slid the rest of the way inside her. She sighed in contentment as he began to make love to her, kissing her face, lips, neck and breasts. Ville's thrusts were deep and slow, Pandora felt every nerve being simulated with every withdraw and entrée. She opened her eyes to see Ville watching her intensely, she loved seeing the love and pleasure in his eyes. Ville pressed his forehead to hers, their eyes still on the other, Ville groaned and angled his hips father up, rubbing against her g-spot. Pandora moaned and her canal tightened like a vice around Ville's member as a smaller orgasm hummed up her spine, her juices gushed from her and soaked the sheets beneath them. Ville started to pant and with a few last jerks of his hips, Pandora felt him throbbing inside her before filling her with his seed.

They slowly looked at one another and kissed lazily. Ville pulled out and brought her close to his chest. They wrapped their arms around each other and dozed off peacefully.

They weren't sure if it was that night or the next morning but Pandora did give birth to Kari Jr. nine months later. Jade and Lacey liked having a little brother and luckily he grew to have the mellow personality of Lacey with dramatic moments like Jade. Ville and Pandora lived as happily as a married couple in this world with three kids can be.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it had finally came to an end. I hoped that you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

I know it wasn't that long but it's the longest story I've finished.

I thank everyone again for reading and commenting and I hope that you continue to read my other stories. Thank you.