No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Six

Pandora couldn’t really believe she was going to be in a rock music video until the cab she and Ville took dropped them off at the beach where a camera crew were setting up. It was a cloudy, windy day and it looked like rain, but Ville made a comment this was the weather they were hopping for. The moment they stepped out on the sand and toward where the crew was setting up the instruments a man wearing clothes as dark and flamboyant as Ville and Pandora ran up to them and threw himself at Ville, knocking the taller, slender man to the ground. Pandora raised an eyebrow as four men walked up as well, they were laughing at the look on Ville's face as his attacker tried to kiss him.

"Come on, Willa! I haven't seen you in fucking forever! Just a kissy kissy!" The man shouted, she saw his face, he had a goatee and dark shaggy curly mop of hair covered mostly by a beanie. Ville gave in and peaked the man on the cheek, they got up and Pandora became nervous as all eyes turned to her.

"This is our model, Pandora," Ville announced. "Pandora this is our director and my dear friend, Bam." Pandora saluted him, he laughed.

"I like her, nice to meet you." She nodded and smiled softly, Bam, raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Ville turned toward the other, now six men surrounding them.

"Okay, this is our camera man, Franz, also a friend but also a nerd," Franz was a tall man with long hair pulled black and glasses, he smiled and waved at Pandora after cursing at Bam for calling him a nerd.

"It's okay, I'm a nerd too," She said, Franz blushed and Pandora realized she was almost flirting.

"I'm Mige, the bass player and just a warning…I'm a bit odd, but I won't bite you and if I do I assure you won't turn into me next full moon." Everyone laughed at the short, pudgy man's comment. She leaned the tall blond with dreads was Linde, the guitarist (also she learned she didn't talk much) Burton, the tan burette was the keyboard player. The last big bald fellow put his arm around Mige and held his hand out to shake Pandora's.

"I'm the drummer, Gas you can call me."

"Or fat-ass." Ville added, Pandora slapped him. Everyone was quiet. She saw a look of surprise flicker across his face, but not anger.

"Um…this is awkward." Mige commented, trying to add some humor to ease the tension.

"Why…did you hit me?" Ville asked very calmly," His eyes had turned from bright green to forest green. Pandora wasn't sure what that meant, but she kept eye contact even though she wanted to look away.

"Because what you said was rude and disrespectful, what if he called you a walking skeleton?" Everyone backed away, Ville stepped closer to her, staring her down. She still couldn’t read his face.

"Fine, but it was just a joke, I don't think that hinting me was very respectful," Pandora bit her tongue, she just hated teasing in all forms, even if it was a 'joke'.

"If you want respect than act respectful, maybe I shouldn't have hit you and I'm sorry if it hurt but I really think name calling is childish, cruel and not at all funny or clever." They stood, staring each other down for a few more moments before Bam cleared his throat.

"Okay than, um Pandora you really need to get to changed." Slowly she turned and faced him, "There's a trailer over there, inside there should be the stylist, Rachel…" he looked her over, "I hope the dress we picked out fits you." Pandora was now in a bad mood, she frowned and grunted before pushing past him and all but stomping down the road to the trailer.

"Wait!" Pandora stopped and turned around to see Gas jogging up to her. She felt embarrassed, he was most likely offended by her defending him. "Hey, sorry, Ville's an ass dick sometimes." He spoke in a thicker accent as he panted. She realized that the whole band had the same accent but Ville's was more British sounding. She smiled at his words.

"Ha, I've noticed, it's a shame since he's so se-" she stopped speaking in a brief moment of horrifying realization, she cleared her throat as her face turned red. Gas chuckled, Pandora went on, "I'm sorry if I offend you, I was teased a lot for being over weight when I was young…by the way I don't think you're that heavy." He laughed again.

"Don't worry, I understand. It was funny to see someone stand up to him. I think it might have excited him, too!" They laughed, Pandora blushed more. "Thank you by the way," he patted his belly, "I lost a lot of fat over the past years. It feels nice but Ville can still laugh if he wants, I never cared much about it when I was fat, so why care now?" Pandora nodded, glad that he was understanding.

"Can I ask you where you guys are from?" Gas frowned,

"Finland, Helsinki. Ville didn't tell you?" she shook her head.

"No, I thought he was from England." Gas laughed again, patting her shoulder.

"He does sound it doesn't he?"

"Well, I have to go change now, its nice to know I have one friend here." He gave her a surprise hug.

"You have a friend in me, don't let Valo get to you, he just thinks your cute." They parted and Pandora made her way to the trailer, thinking about how she liked the band guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to get the story caught up. I've got to up to chapter twenty one already written.