No One Will Hate You Like I Do

Chapter Seven

Rachel was a short blond wearing mostly pink. She smiled like a evil Barbie and stood up when Pandora climbed into the trailer. Inside it was small, two chairs in front of a mirror and desk filled with makeup and hair products, the rest of the room was filled with racks of clothes, boxes and wires.

"Hello, I'm Rachel, are you the model? I really love your hair, and your eyebrow." Pandora saw she had her tongue pierced. She touched her eyebrow bar and smiled.

"Thanks, I'm Pandora and I'm not really a model…I'm more of an writer who sometimes performs. I'm really the singer's cleaning lady." Rachel laughed, she sounded like a pixie.

"Oh wow, Ville Valo hun? Oh man what I'd give to wash his underwear…" Pandora blushed red and tried not to giggle. Rachel patted her arm and laughed again. "I'm sorry, I'm just really blunt." Pandora smiled at her.

"It's cool, I like people who are honest."

Rachel helped Pandora into the burgundy gown she was to wear. It was made from velvet, cut off the shoulders with long shelves, black lace cuffs and a lace neck line trim. It was very pretty, classy and fancy but simple. It also had a long slit up the right leg. It was a tight fit. It hugged her like she was poured into it but it showed off the deep curve of her hips and the roundness of her bottom. Rachel had a hell of a time zipping the back, she was panting and nearly sweating by the time she was done.

"What size is this away?" Pandora asked, afraid to fill her lungs with air so the zipper wouldn't bust open.

"It said a large."

"Large my ass, this is a median in disguise!" Rachel giggled and nodded,

"Yeah, but quit complaining, at lest you have a nice ass. I've got nothing back there." She pouted looking through the boxes of make up on the dresser. She told Pandora to sit in one of the chairs while she fixed her hair and make up. They talked about this and that while she worked Pandora's short violet curls into a sexy bob framing her face in perfect ringlets.

"Shit, I wish my hair held a curl like yours. You look like a 50's movie star." Pandora smiled, Rachel did say nice things, and they seemed genuine. Next she fixed her face with toner, foundation, power and blush. Pandora thought she was done until she say her reaching for the other box filled with eye make up. Rachel fixed her eyes to look smoky and mysterious, last was the red wine colored lip stick. Pandora looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself. She looked amazing. She hugged Rachel and slipped on the black slippers she was to wear and climbed outside. A few of the crew stopped working to gawk as she walked by, she blushed noticing all the attention. She felt excited and refreshed now, she had a feeling like today wouldn't be so bad after all.

She walked onto the beach where they had cleared the area for shooting. The band's equipment was set up a yard away from the angry ocean, crashing against the rocky shore. The wind blew hard and Pandora shivered as she came up on the filming crew, Franz and Bam. She tapped on Bam's shoulder.

"Um, what do I do now?" Bam turned from talking to Franz and both men's jaws dropped for a moment.

"Fuck, you look hot!" Bam exclaimed, Pandora raised a eyebrow.

"Lovely, thanks, but I'm freezing ass off here and this dress feels like it's about to rip off of me at any moment."

"We can only hope, sweetheart." Said a whiny voice Pandora did not know as she felt an arm being put over her shoulder. She jumped away from the worn out looking man by her side.

"Oh that's just Novak, just treat him as you would a horny dog." Franz said while pulling out a spray bottle and spurting water at the strange man.

"Hey! What the fuck man!? What the fuck!?" Novak yelled and ran away, Pandora and Bam laughed. He finally explained to her that they were waiting for Ville to get back from his break so they could shoot the scenes they needed her for. They only needed her for today's shoot,

"Why is Novak over there, screaming, 'I'm melting! I'm melting!'?" Ville said as he walked up behind Pandora, Bam and Franz started laughing again at Novak's dramatics while she turned around. Ville's eyes widened and he stood very still, Mige came up behind him and the rest of the band fallowed he tapped Ville's shoulder.

"Yes, she looks nice Raskus, but it’s rude to stare." Mige said, Pandora looked away to hide her blush and to not get sucked into his beautiful eyes again. Ville snapped out of his daze and said something in Finnish to Mige that sounded nasty. Bam than told everyone to take their places. Bam told Pandora to sit on the sand a few feet in front of the Ville and the band. He asked her to look at the ocean like she was dreaming about something distant. She sat on the rough sand, curving her legs to the side gracefully. The slit reveling her whole right leg, he told her to take the slippers off as well. She tossed them to one of the helpers and placed her hands gently in her lap and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Bam asked if everyone was ready than shouted action.

The band pretended to play to a sped track of whatever song it was for and Pandora simply had to act sad and lovely staring at the ocean for a few moments. Than he wanted to get some solo shots of her dancing along the shore. Pandora really liked that idea, she loved to dance. She twirled and jumped, and waved her arms high in the air, facing the wild winds and the roaring waves. She smiled, turning her face up into the grey sky and suddenly, like magic a ray of sunlight broke through the clouds and shined right on her, like a holy spotlight. Pandora felt like she was flying, she twirled around faster and spun as she jumped around the warm ray of light. Everyone watched, speechless by how perfect the shot was. She slowly swayed her hips, sensually and dipped her feet into the water, a wave came up and soaked the rim of the dress, but Bam told her to keep going for a few more moments. Than they took a break.

Pandora spun around and hummed to herself, happily as she pretended she was a mermaid about to drive back into the sea. She wandered father off and climbed up on top of a rock, she sat on the edge and dangled her legs off the side, hovering over the waves crashing upon the shorter rocks below. She walked along the rock until it became clay and grass, she sat on a large grass area and watched the ocean rise and fall just a few feet below her. She closed her eyes and felt the strong salt air in her face, it blew her hair around her head like a purple halo.

"You look gorgeous." Pandora sighed before looking back at Ville standing a few feet away. Her heart flipped, earlier she had tried not to notice how good he looked that day. But the wind blowing his long hair, the dark eyeliner making his stunning eyes even more piecing, and the tight black form fitting sweater clinging to his long chest, the black bell bottoms making his lanky legs seem all the more long and whole stance graceful…How could she not admire his beauty?

"Thank you, why did you fallow me?" She frowned, trying to hide her flustered emotions. Ville sat next to her and leaned into her closely, so close she could feel his breath, it made her lips tingle and she was filled with the overwhelming desire to kiss him.

"I wanted to tell you something…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, please comment.