Status: This story is on hiatus for now. I will complete it, but it will take a while. Sorry, but I have exit exams coming up and I need to study.

Bittersweet

Chapter Three.

As I turn my head I see...nothing.
'What the hell?' I think as I search around the whole room. I really need to stpo letting Alexis host movie night. I don't know how much more horror I can take.
When I wake up the next morning I ponder about last night. I woke up three times shivering and convered with goose bumps, but I wasn't cold. Strangely I was quite warm. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced before.
"Sweetie?" Says my mom as she knocks on my door. She probably thought I'd be sleeping or something.
"Hey mom." I say as I smile and look at her. I notice she's not alone either.
"Hello princess." Says my mom's boyfriend Keith. They've been dating for a year or so and I'm convinced that he's cheating on her. But I don't have the heart to tell her that he's cheating so I keep my mouth shut.
Immediately my smile drops and a cold glare replaces it.
"Just what is he doing here?" I practically snarl. You can't blame me though, he's a total douchebag and my mom deserves way better.
"Aww princess don't be like that. Why are you always so mean to me?" He says playing stupid. He knows damn well why I'm mean to him. But I can't say why in front of my mom so I just glare harder.
"Mother," I say as I look at her. "I refuse to speak to you as long as he's here." With that I look away and stare out of the window. She just sighs, knowing this would happen.
She places a small bag on my stand beside my bed and walks away with Keith.
I sit there thinking about all that's happened in the past two years. My mom got engaged to Mr. Dickhead, Alexis switched schools and got a new boyfriend, my cousin Anne got pregnant but lost it during birth, my aunt and her two kids died in a car crash and my dad got remarried and moved to Germany. Everyone's slowly drifting apart from me and I can't stand it! The one person I though I'd always have in my life cheated on me with my old best friend Sarah. That one hurt the most for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, we got to see some of Brielle's smart mouth lol
^.^U
I really really really hope you guys are liking this story.
I'm seriously working especially hard on it,
My friends seem to like the outline I wrote.
One even said to turn it into a movie :D
That was suprising. Haha(=

PS: I changed her name from Jamie To Brielle. If you didn't notice up there ^