Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Blood and Tears

"You're a little bitchy slut, and you should be dead by now... but I'm a nice guy, so I'm keeping you around for a little while longer," my father spat at me as I sat in the corner of my room, bleeding and crying. He stomped out of my room, slamming the door shut behind him. I went into hysterics, thinking about what just happened.

You need an introduction, don't you? My name is Ellie. Ellie Armstrong. Yeah, I'm the daughter of the famous rock star Billie Joe Armstrong. If you don't know who he is, he's the lead singer and guitarist of this huge rock band, Green Day. They've been around for twenty years, while I've been around for thirteen. Almost fourteen, actually. My birthday is in August.

Okay, that's enough of an introduction. You're probably wondering why I'm crying and bleeding and so on. Well, here it is: my father... he beats me and... other stuff. Well, who's gonna read this? So I might as well come out with the whole thing. He beats me and occasionally rapes me since no one else lives with us right now. Tonight was the whole thing. It was absolutely terrifying.

It hurt so much and I just kept screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't. He pushed in harder and harder and faster, and... it was only the second or third time he's done it, so it still hurts a lot. Let's just say I'm... small, and he's... well, big, I guess you could say. Use your imagination to understand what I'm trying to get at.

My arm was bleeding, but of course I didn't do anything to stop it. He bit me so hard that he tore the skin right off. Usually, watching blood run down my arm is soothing to me. I never understood why, it just did. I always thought about killing myself, but my father told me that if I did, then he'd commit suicide, too, and he'd find me and hurt me more in the afterlife.

I believed him.

I believe every word he tells me, even when he says that, one day, my mother will come save me as long as I do what he says. I've been doing everything he's told me for six months, and she hasn't come back. My brothers haven't called or texted me. I got the feeling that they didn't care.

Mike and Tre, the bassist and drummer of Green Day, had no idea about what their best friend did to me all the time. They didn't see much of their kids, so they thought that was how father and daughter acted, always yelling and cursing constantly. It's not. My father knew as well as everyone else that what he did was wrong, but he didn't stop.

I rested my head on the wall, no more tears to shed, and listened to what I heard downstairs. He was watching TV. I couldn't tell what show, but I think it was some VH1 reality show. A bunch of girls screaming and cursing at each other.

I laughed quietly to myself. Tomorrow, he was gonna act like nothing happened. That's how it always went, even if his knuckles were black and blue with little specks of dried blood. I would always remember, no matter what happened.

Tomorrow's a brand new day. New events. New tears. New feelings. But no one new to help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT a one-shot.
Comment, rate, and subscribe if you like it. Thanks.
<3 - Katelyn