Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Truth

I feel my heart drop as Mike waits for my answer.

"Honestly," I laugh, trying to keep my voice even. "You really think he'd do that?"

"I know he would," Mike replies quietly. I look down uncomfortably.

"Mike, he's my father; he wouldn't do that-."

"He did it to Adirenne." I look up at him, shock clear on my face.

"What are you talking about?" He sits down next to me and takes a deep breath.

"Billie hit her one night when you and the boys were with me. That's why they got a divorce."

"Why would he hit me, though?"

"Right before they slit up officially, we were talking about which parent you kids would go to. His exact words were 'I can lose the boys, I can lose Adie, but I can't lose El. She means too much to me." I blink.

"I don't really understand."

"I'm starting to think you mean more to him than just as his daughter." Oh my, God...

"That's not funny, Mike-."

"Don't lie to me, Ellie," he says in a urgent whisper-yell. "I see the way he looks at you! I see the way you act around him! I know you're scared to death of him for one reason or another! The bruise you have is just enough to convince me that he's hurting you!" Tears well in my eyes.

"Mike..." He leans forward and hugs me for about a minute until my tears subside. When he pulls back, he looks sympathetic and scared.

"So I'm right? It was Billie?"

"Yeah," I whisper.

"He just hits you?" I swallow.

"No..."

"What else does he do, Ellie," he asks quietly, looking straight into my eyes. More tears stream down my face. I look right back at him.

"He rapes me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I had limited time. Next chapter will be extra long. I promise :)
A lot of dialogue in this one.
more comments = faster updates :)
RATE RATE RATE!!! LET'S GET THOSE 10 STARS!!!
But please comment, rate, and subscribe if you like it. Your comments and ratings mean more to me than any of you could guess.
Thank you guys so much for your support of this story!
And DON'T FORGET to check out my other two stories, The Armstrong Betrayal and Silent Tears!!! I have more stories, but those and Out For Blood happen to be the ones I'm focusing on right now.
<3 - Katelyn