Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Fight

Mike stares at me with a shocked yet knowing expression on his face. We sit in the same position for about five minutes in silence. I stand up.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you," I say, starting to walk out. Mike grabs my hand, so I look back at him. He's looking up at me with a tear in his eye. He pulls me back so I'm standing in front of him. He stands up and looks down at me.

"I am so sorry, Ellie," he says softly as the tear rolls down his cheek. "I should've said something sooner, I feel so terrible-." I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Don't," I say. "As long as you know now." He takes my hand off of his mouth and outs it at my side. The shock on his face leaves and is replaced by an angry expression.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill him," he growls, stomping out of the room.

"Oh my, God! Mike, please don't!" I go after him, but he's already downstairs in the dining room. When I get downstairs, Mike standing right against my father.

"You bastard! What the fuck is wrong with you," Mike yells. Tre runs over to me and stands protectively in front of me.

"What are you talking about," my father yells back.

"You raped your daughter?! Your biological daughter?!" My father looks directly at me, who is peeking out from behind Tre.

"Mike, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Yeah, my ass!" Mike pushes my father against a wall. "You are one sick fucker, Billie, you know that?"

"Come on, Mike! Do you honestly think I'd do that?! Ellie is my daughter! I would never hurt her!" Mike backs up.

"Then why would she tell me you hit her and rape her?"

"I..." My father looks over at me. I cringe. "I don't know." Mike turns around and walks over to me. He kneels down.

"Call me or Tre if he does anything, okay?" I nod. He stands back up and turns to my father.

"We'll come back tomorrow, Bill." My father nods.

"Alright." Mike and Tre leave with a last glance at me. About five seconds after the front door shuts, my father glares at me.

"You little bitch!" He lunges at me, but I run for the stairs. When I'm at the fourth stair up from the bottom, my father grabs my ankle and pulls me down so I'm lying down on the stairs. He crawls on top of me and straddles my hips.

"Please don't," I struggle to say. He leans down so close that our lips are almost touching.

"What the fuck were you thinking," he whispers, looking deep into my eyes. "Do you know what could've happened to me?"

"No," I breathe as he puts his arms on either side of my head so it was impossible for me to escape. He shakes his head.

"You dirty liar," he says slowly. "Maybe I can teach you a lesson in lying." He moves to the side of me and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to his room and throws me on the bed. I crawl backward until I touch the headboard.

"Don't do this," I plead, tears pouring from my eyes. He stands at the foot of the bed.

"Someone needs to give you your punishment for that dumbass stunt you just pulled." He crawls onto the bed and over to me. He pulls me down so my head is resting on the pillow. He straddles me the way he did on the stairs. He looks over at his nightstand, so I do the same. There's a pocketknife resting on it.

"Oh my, God, please no," I beg as he reaches for it. He turns it around in his hand while glancing at me.

"Punishment, my dear."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, AMERICANS!!!
xD
COMMENTS!!! RATINGS!!! SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!
Remember to read my other stories, The Armstrong Betrayal and Silent Tears.
I made this chapter as long as I could. Is it good? (Haha, I rhymed!)
more comments = faster updates :D
<3 - Katelyn