Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Therapist

I stare at my father while I think about what he said.

"I already made you the appointment," Mike says, waiting for my reaction. I shake my head slowly.

"You'll go to jail," I say, still looking at my father. His face softens the slightest but noticeable bit.

"No I won't," he replies with a sly grin on his face.

"Yes, you will," I deny. "If anyone finds out about what you've been doing, we're both screwed."

"No, we're not." I look at Mike.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Mike sits down next to Tre and clear his voice.

"I think I'll let your father tell you," he says. I look back up at my father.

"As long as I go and I know that what I've done is wrong and that I want help, I'll be fine."

"When's the appointment," I ask. Mike looks at his watch.

"About fifteen minutes."

"So how long ahead did you guys plan this whole thing?" The look of shock takes over my father's expression.

"Yesterday. That's why I went home so early. I talked to her and I explained the situation and she said today would be perfect." I nod.

"How long are we gonna be there?"

"Somewhere around two and a half hours," my father tells me.

"Why so long," I ask.

"A half hour with the both of us, one hour with you, and then one hour with me." Mike looks at his watch again with a puzzled look on his face.

"You guys should go to make sure you get there on time," he says, looking up at both my father and me.

"Alright," my father says, and then looks at me. "Come on, El." I stand up and follow my father to the front door, grabbing my black jacket on the way. My father looks at Mike and Tre. "You guys are just gonna stay here?"

"Yeah, we'll wanna hear how it went," Tre says. "See ya, Ellie."

"Bye, guys," I say. My father and I walk to the car and get in. I rest my head on my hand to look out the window as my father starts the car and drives where ever we're supposed to be. He parks in a space in a small parking lot and looks at me.

"Ready," he asks. I nod.

"I guess," I murmur. He doesn't move.

"El, I know you don't wanna do this, but we have to. I need serious help, and you know that."

"I know." He sighs and gets out of the car as I do the same. We walk into the place and down a hallway to another door. We walk in and sit in two of teh chairs that were set up. About five minutes later, a lady walked out of yet another door. She looks at us and smiles.

"Hello, you must be Billie Joe and Ellie," she says warmly. "My name is Susan."

"I'm Billie Joe and this is Ellie," my father says, slightly smiling an gesturing towards me when he said my name. I glance at him and see the clear anxiety and fear on his face.

"Come on back with me," she says, wearily glancing at me. We walk into the back and sit in chairs aross from her. "So a friend of yours, Mike, called and said there as a problem between the two of you."

"Yes," my father says, his voice shaking a bit.

"You will have to explain to me so I can understand." My father took a shaky deep breath, glancing at me.

"Mike called because Ellie told him that I was hurting her." Susan nods as if she's heard it before.

"What do you mean by 'hurting her'?" My father swallows. He is so scared and nervous, I actually feel bad for him.

"I hit her, and... other things." Susan sits back in her chair and looks at me.

"Is this true, Ellie?" I nod without saying anything. "Okay. Well, this was faster than I thought. Who would like to go first?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I need you guys to help me with something.
Should I combine Ellie's and Billie's seesions into one chapter or make them separate chapters? Because there's gonna be a lot of dialogue in both of them...
POLL!!! Who's session should go first? Ellie or Billie? You comment with your answer to both of these questions and I'll do whichever wins :)
AIM: Arrhea
I like hearing your ideas and so on, so there ya go...
more comments = faster updates!
<3 - Katelyn