Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Tears

I stare at Tre as he stares back at me, waiting for my response.

"I didn't think you'd believe me," I whisper, watching his face turn hurt.

"How couldn't I believe you, Ellie? I mean... why wouldn't I believe you," he asks softly. I look down again, straining to hear what's going on downstairs. I can just barely hear crying. Probably my father again.

"You've known my father for so long, Tre. I thought you wouldn't believe he'd do something like that." Tre swallows.

"Honestly, Ellie," he says, "I've been waiting for you to come tell me something like that was going on ever since Billie and Adie divorced." I look back up at him in shock.

"Are you serious?" He nods.

"Yeah, Mike was, too. We're extremely worried about you, El. We don't wanna see you hurt like this." I look down again.

"I should've just came to you an told you. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have waited-," I babble until Tre says my name.

"Ellie, don't ever blame yourself for what your father has been doing to you. He's really, really sick and he needs help." Tears form in my eyes.

"I know." Tre wraps his arms around my shoulders and I cry into his shirt for about ten minutes before I finally calm myself down. I pull back and Tre looks like he's in pain.

"No offence, but think you really need the help, too. This whole situation has probably really fucked with your mind," he says quietly. I nod again.

"I know I do, Tre." He smiles a little and takes my hand.

"Let's go downstairs with Mike and your father."

"Okay," I say, and we walk downstairs to see my father sitting on the couch with his head in his hands with Mike sitting next to him.

"What's wrong with him," Tre asks Mike.

"My head is pounding," my father says. "I've never done so much crying in my whole fucking life." I sit down on the recliner with my legs pulled up to my chest. I cross my arms over my knees and rest my chin on them.

"You've been crying the whole time," Tre asks.

"Yeah," my father replies. "Is Ellie still in her room? I'd look up and check for myself, but my head hurts too much." Mike and Tre look at me with sly grins on their faces.

"Yeah, she's in her room," Mike says, sounding completely honest and calm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about any spelling mistakes, this keyboard SUCKS (seriously).
Ugh, I'm trying to decide if I should tell you guys te next two story names.
I'm afraid it'll give away too much...
YES! 107 COMMENTS!! 8 STARS!!!! ...We need more though XD
Once again, I was on limited time, so the next chapter will be better AND longer :D
<3 - Katelyn