Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Talk

"What did the therapist ask you, Bill," Tre asks.

"A bunch of stuff. Like one, she asked me how I feel when I hurt El," my father replies, still not looking up. Mike stiffens a little.

"What'd you say," he asks. My heart rate increases in anticipation to hear his answer.

"No offence, guys, but that should stay between me and Susan," my father says as he looks up. His eyes rest on me. "You little bitch!" He lunges at me, but Mike stops him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Bill," he yells. "She didn't do anything!"

"Yes, she did," my father yells back. Tre sits on the arm of the chair in a protective position.

"What did she do?! She's around?!" My father glances at me angrily.

"Basically! She's always tempting me and I can't resist her!" He goes to lunge at me again, but Mike holds him down against the couch.

"Well, that's your fault! That has nothing to do with her! It's not her fault that you're sick and need help!" My father stops struggling against Mike's hold on him and tears form in his eyes. Mike hugs him and comforts him as Tre lightly grabs my arm.

"Let's leave them alone," he says. We walk back up to my room and sit in silence for a little while. After about twenty minutes, someone knocks on the door. I look up and see my father standing in the doorway.

"Can I talk to Ellie alone for a few minutes," he asks hoarsely. Tre stands up.

"I swear to God, Billie, if you try anything, I'll beat the living shit out of you," Tre says.

"I know," my father says. "Mike already told me that." Tre walks out and my father walks in, closing the door behind him.

"Ellie," he starts. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I acted like that. Everything has been so stressful for me, and you... I meant what I said." I swallow.

"What do you mean," I ask in a whisper. He looks down for a second or two.

"You're always so tempting, and I just can't resist you." I move back slightly. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Ellie. Mike and Tre are here, that'd be one of the stupidest things I could do."

"Is that all you have to say," I ask. He sighs.

"Did I already say I was sorry?" I nod. "Then no, nothing else." I look down.

"It's gonna take more than one apology to even start to fix what you've done to me." I glance up and he looks completely shocked.

"What did you just say," he asks quietly. I move back more until my back is touching the headboard. He crawls toward me until he's sitting right in front of me. I open my mouth. "Don't you dare call for Mike. Tell me what you said." I take a deep breath.

"It's gonna take more than just one apology to make up for what you've done," I breathe. He glances down and places both of his hands on my waist. He pulls me down and straddles my hips while taking my hands in his and holding them above my head.

"You're overreacting, Ellie," he says, leaning down so his face is only an inch or so away from mine.

"Let me go," I say, scared out of my mind.

"Make me." My bedroom door swings open and hits the wall as we both look to see Mike standing in the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update, guys! I haven't been able to get to a computer.
Anways, I started TWO new stories. They are called Double Twist of Fate and Save Me?. The second one is a Billie Joe fan fiction, the other one is an attempt at original fiction.
Read them and let me know if I should continue them.
And comment!!! 114 comments, 9 stars, and 69 subscribers is absolutely amazing! Thank you guys soo much!!!
Got any suggestions for what should happen, something someone should say, or anything else? Message me and tell me. I love suggestions :D
Thanks again!
<3 - Katelyn