Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Session 2: Billie Joe (in his POV)

I sit down as Susan does the same. I feel my heart pounding so hard it's getting difficult for me to breathe. I take a deep breath.

"Calm down, Billie Joe. We're just gonna talk," Susan says, noticing my anxiety. I nod. "So I got a call from Mike yesterday and he told me something happened between you and Ellie. Can you tell me what that something was?" I take another deep breath.

"I couldn't control myself when I was alone with her," I murmur. She quietly sighs.

"What do you mean?" I think about how to explain it for a few seconds.

"I was talking to her, and she said something, I guess it must've angered me somehow, and the next thing I knew I was holding her down against her bed."

"What happened after that?"

"Mike came in because he was standing outside the door listening to what was going on." She nods and writes something in the manila folder.

"Do you remember what Ellie said to make you angry?"

"She said it's gonna take more than one apology to make up for everything I've done to her."

"And that's when you pinned her down?"

"Yeah." She writes more down.

"Anything else happen?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Tell me about it."

"I had a really bad headache, and I couldn't look up, so I asked Mike and Tre if Ellie was with us in the living room because Tre was with El in her room while I was talking to Mike. They said she wasn't there so they started asking questions about what I talked about with you."

"What did you say?"

"I told them it had to stay between us. I looked up and Ellie was sitting in the recliner."

"What'd you do?"

"I lunged at her, but Mike held me back."

"How did she react?"

"She looked scared, but, at the same time, she looked as if she knew what I was gonna do to her."

"Did that bother you," Susan asks.

"Yeah, because it actually really scared me to know she knew what would've happened," I say, remembering the terrified look on Ellie's face.

"Let's talk about your divorce. Do you think that affected why you treat Ellie the way you do?"

"I guess, but in a really bad way."

"Explain why it's bad."

"About a month before the divorce, I had a dream about me having sex with Ellie. Every day after that, I couldn't stop thinking about it. One night a few week before the divorce was finalized, I couldn't stop thinking about Ellie so I couldn't sleep. I went around to all of my kids' rooms to make sure they were alseep. When I got to Ellie's room, I walked in and I kneeled down next to her bed. My hand just wandered from her cheek down her arm and stomach and it stopped at the inner part of her upper thigh. Adrienne walked in and saw everything. She told me she was taking the boys and she left."

"Why didn't she take Ellie?"

"She thought El and I had something going on between us."

"So Adrienne thought Ellie was in on it?"

"Basically." She nods as she writes more down. The timer goes off and I instantly relax.

"I guess that's it for today."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing these sessions XD it gives you more of an inside look at what exactly goes through Ellie's and Billie's head. I wrote the divorce part just in case some of you might not understand why Adie didn't take Ellie when she left Billie. School started (I'm a freshman XD) which means I'll actually get more writing done, cos when I'm home I'm easily distracted so I can't write. School is good in my case :)
More comments = faster updates
By the way, in case I didn't already say this, there might end up being more than just two stories after this one in the Billie Joe Chronicles. I'm getting more and more ideas the farther this goes, but it also depends on what you guys want when I ask you guys something about the sequel ;)
I need suggestions for things Billie should say to Ellie or vice versa, so for those who want more Bad Billie here's your chance. Credit will be given to whoever's suggestions I use.
<3 - Katelyn