Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Leave

I reach the top of the stairs and the front door swings open. My heart pounds in my chest as I run into my room. The door slams shut and I hear someone chasing after me. I hide inside my closet and don't say anything.

"Where's my baby girl," my father coos. I watch through the small cracks in the door as tears sting my eyes and fear creeps up my back. He continues to talk as he looks under my bed. After a few seconds of me not answering, he takes on more of an angry tone. "I was actually thinking about leaving you alone tonight, too. As soon as I find you, you're getting it so hard you'll be sceaming my name twice as much." He walks to my closet and stops in front of it. "If you just come out from wherever you're hiding, I'll cut you some slack. Come on, sweetie, just save yourself the pain." He reaches for the knob on the door and I cower into the corner. Just as he starts to pull it open the slightest bit, someone knocks on the front door. He lets out an annoyed sigh and walks out of the room. I hear him walk down the stairs and I push the door open. I run to my window and open it, thinking about where I'm gonna go. Mike and Tre are here, I can hear them downstairs. A name instantly pops into my head and I look out the window. That ground's not that far down, so I swing my legs over the edge and jump. I land on my feet, but I drop to my knees. I stand right up and run west. I don't even know how long I've been running, but I finally get to my destination. A small white house with the dark blue numbers saying 4820 above the door. I walk to the door and knock. After a few seconds, a woman with dark brown and blonde dreadlocks opens the door.

My mother.

She looks shocked the second she sees me, but then she turns happy.

"Ellie," she asks, a smile forming. I nod. She embraces me in a tight hug, but lets go a few seconds later. "Why are you here? Has something happened?" I take a short deep breath.

"Can I come in," I ask. "I need to talk to you about something." She nods hurriedly and opens the door wider so I can walk in. We walk to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"So what is it you need to talk to me about?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't supposed to be the chapter. More was supposed to happen, but I don't have internet at my house, so I'm always on limited time cos I'm somewhere else.
Anyway, I have some news. I'm entering a contest to get a book published. I'm rewriting Out For Blood so it's original fiction.
That's about it. Comment :) thanks.
<3 - Katelyn