Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Tragedy

My heart hammers against my ribs as I push the car door open and run as fast as I can to the front door. My father is sprinting after me. I try not to pay attention to him. I run up the stairs, but he's only a few stairs behind me. I run into my room and try slamming my door shut, but he pushes it open. I run to the other side of the room and stand against the wall, but he just walks slowly, threateningly, closer to me.

"Don't act like you didn't see this coming," my father snarls. I move at the same speed he's going to the corner of the room. He follows. Tears find their ways to my eyes as I slide down to the floor.

"Please don't," I stutter. "Please. Just give me one night. That's all I'm asking." He shakes his head as he kneels down on one knee.

"I asked you to keep your mouth shut. I told you that if you didn't say a word, I would be easy on you. But no, you can't follow my rules. Or maybe you just like feeling pain, I don't know. No matter the reason, I'm not stopping until you start behaving." He pushes my shoulders to the walls as he crushes his lips against mine. I struggle to escape, but he just pushes me harder into the corner as his tongue forces its way into my mouth.

Our lips part as he picks me up and lays me down on the bed. He crawls on top of me, and pulls his shirt off. He practically tears mine off and then undoes the button and zipper on my jeans. He slides them down and then he sits up, but he's still holding me down by having his bent legs on either side of me. He looks down at me and smirks.

"I'm gonna give you two words to choose from, so you get to decide your fate. Okay?" I gulp, and he takes that as a yes. "Do or done." That makes no sense, what is he planning on doing? I decide on the one that sounds most harmless.

"Done," I whisper as my voice breaks. His evil grin grows bigger.

"Just the one I wanted." He stands up off the bed and gives me a stern look. "If you move one millimeter, I'll make this even harder on you. Got it?" I nod quickly, and he leaves the room. My heart pounds so hard, I'm scared of what he has up his sleeve. He returns ten seconds later with two belts in his hand. My eyes widen as I fear the worst. He automatically catches on to what I'm thinking.

"I'm not gonna hit you, Ellie," he says. He walks over and takes my right wrist in his hand. He pulls it up to a bar on the headboard. As soon as he starts tying me to the bar, I know whatever he's planning on doing to me is not something I've heard about. When my wrist is securely binded to the bar, he walks around the bed and does the same for my right wrist. When he's done, he looks at me.

"You have no idea what I'm gonna do," he guesses. I watch him as he gets back on top of me. "I guess I'll know when you've figured it out when you start freaking out," he mutters. He kisses me, softly at first but turns forced and hard. His lips travel ever so slowly down my neck, leaving kisses the entire way to my lower stomach. He glances up at me to see how I'm reacting. His fingers graze my legs as he pulls my underwear down to my knees. All of the sudden, I understand what he's going to do. His lips get closer and closer to...

"Oh my, God," I gasp as his tongue enters me. My back arches and he holds my legs down as he does that for ten straight minutes while I moan the whole time. When he's done, he stands up and wipes his mouth.

"Now you know why I tied you to the headboard," he says, satisfied.

"You're so sick," I murmur, not able to speak any louder. He sighs and unties my wrists. I immediately sit right up, but any time I move it feels like he's still doing it. He sees the disgust on my face because of what I'm feeling.

"That'll go away overnight, baby, I promise." He kisses my forehead and walks out, shutting the door behind himself. I lie back down and cry as I remember my mother promising she was gonna save me from this hell.

***

I wake up at 9:42am, turning slightly. I don't feel anything, so I move a little more. Nothing. I stand up and grab a pair of sweats and a random T-shirt off the floor. I head into the bathroom and take a long shower so I have time to think. The cops didn't show up, so she didn't go. Or maybe she did and they didn't believe her. I sigh after a little over an hour as the hot water turns cold. I turn the water off and step out, wrapping a towel around myself. I dress and walk slowly downstairs, feeling the bruises from my father holding me down. I see my father sitting at the dining table with his head down, staring at his coffee. I look around and decide to watch some TV until I have to real clothes on for the appointment with Susan. I sit on the couch and turn the television on. I flip through the channels and settle on Gilmore Girls. It isn't until somewhere around 11:30 (so like a half hour after I came downstairs) that my father actually gave any type of acknowledgement to me.

"Hey, El," he says, sounding depressed. I act like I didn't hear him. After a few seconds, he walks over and sits next to me on the couch. "I'm sorry about last night, but you can't just not talk to me. No matter how pissed you may be." I stare at the TV. Someone knocks on the front door and my father stands up. He opens it and I hear a voice I don't recognize. I look over and see two police officers. My hope increases.

"Mr. Armstrong, may we come in," one with caramel coloured skin asks. My father nods nervously. The two cops walk in and my father shoots a glare at me. He shuts the door and turns to them.

"What's the problem, officers," he asks. I turn the TV volume down. The other officer, pale skin with blonde hair, clears his voice.

"We are extremely sorry to inform you, but your ex-wife, Adrienne, and two sons were in a car accident yesterday," he says. My heart breaks into millions of pieces.

"Are they okay," my father asks, obvious concern in his tone.

"In the wreck, a sixteen wheeler lost control and skidded sideways. The back attachment broke off and fell on their car. The car caught on fire, and exploded. The medical examiner needed dental records to identify them. According to witnesses, your family seemed to be on their way to somewhere very important. We're so sorry." The officers leave, and my father doesn't move. Only one thing is going through my mind.

She never reached the police station.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sick (like mentally XD). Ugh. I blame my BFF for putting the idea of what Billie does to Eliie in my head. Sorry if it got too graphic, but... yeah.
Comment :) 181 comments as of now. So close to 200 :D
I honestly didn't think anyone wouldn't like this story. Seriously. I don't really get what's so great about it. Except for the people that looove Bad Billie XD
But yes. Comment. Please.
<3 - Katelyn