Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Breathe

I sit in silence, unsure of what to say. A few minutes go by until my father looks at me. Shockingly, he smiles. My mind works in a millisecond to figure out why he looks happy that they're dead. I gasp.

"You planned everything," I whisper. He slowly nods. "Why... when... how?"

"Why do you think it took me so long to call you when you were at Adie's? I was calling in a few favours, and, luckily for me, I know the right people," he explains. I slowly shake my head.

"I can not believe you! You killed them!" My heart starts racing and I feel my throat close up. I can't breathe. I struggle for air and my father runs over, not knowing what to do.

"What's wrong, baby?" I continue to gasp and cough and he grabs the phone off the charger. He calls for an ambulance and within minutes it's in front of the house. I haven't been able to breathe any better since he called, but it hasn't gotten worse. My father rushes me out of the house and the paramedics get me into the back of the ambulance. They give me a breathing mask as they hook me up to a heart monitor. My father is in the back with me, and he looks so scared that something might be seriously wrong.

"What's her name," a young male paramedic asks my dad.

"Ellie," he replies. "Ellie Armstrong."

"Okay, Ellie? My name is James. Stay with me, hun, you need to tell me what's wrong," the paramedic tells me. I take deep breaths using the mask.

"My throat," I gasp. "It's all closed up. And my chest hurts." James nods.

"Sounds like an asthma attack."

"But she doesn't have asthma," my father says anxiously. James looks at him as the ambulance stops in front of Oakland Hospital. They pull me out on the gurney and rush me into the ER. James starts yelling to people, telling them about my condition. Doctors rush over and hook me up to a bunch of machines, like IVs, more monitors, and some other stuff I've never seen before.

"Are you sure she's not asthmatic," James asks my father.

"I'm positive," he says, watching in horror as I continue struggling to breathe.

"She must have acquired it somehow, because this is definitely an asthma attack," a female doctor with light brown hair says. "Has anything happened in the last hour or so that could have triggered it?"

"Such as?"

"Anything that made her excited or scared would have done it." They continue to check my pulse and blood pressure. I look at my father and wait for his answer.

"Nothing has happened," he says calmly.

And that's the last thing I hear before I pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have asthma. And that's what really happens. Scary stuff right there.
I love Parenting Skills XD I always get to update stories in this class.
Comment! I'm trying to update as much as I can, since there's only a few more chapters left :o
<3 - Katelyn