Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Session 3: Ellie

My father walks out and tells my to go back to where Susan was. I stand up and brush past him, feeling him shaking slightly. I walk into the room and shut the door behind me as Susan looks up at me from her notes.

"Hello, Ellie," she says. I sit down on the couch and sigh.

"He told you about everything, right," I ask, She nods.

"About your mother and brothers, and what happened in the hospital." I swallow.

"What about what happened last night? Did he say anything about that?" She stares at me for a few seconds, and then nods solemnly.

"He did. But I want you to tell me what happened from your point of view." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I woke up, and his hand was touching my thigh. He looked up and noticed that I was awake. He pulled his hand away and left." She writes some stuff down in the folder.

"How did you feel?" I shrug.

"Scared. Angry."

"Why?" I stay silent for a few seconds, thinking it over.

"I thought he did something while I was asleep." Tears form in my eyes. "I just want him to stop. I don't wanna live like this anymore." She watched me for a few seconds and looked down at her folder.

"We still have forty five minutes left. Is there anything else you can tell me?" I shake my head.

"I want to ask you a question, is that okay?" I nod. "How do you think you or anyone else can help your father stop?" I stare at her, shocked that she would ask that. I don't say a word for at least two minutes, until I come up with the best possible answer.

"We should split. Stay away from each other for a while." She glances down at the folder again and stands up.

"I'll be right back," she says. She walks out of the room, but comes back seconds later with my father behind her. He sits down at the other end of the couch. She looks at my father.

"Billie, have you thought of a different answer," Susan asks quietly. I look over at my father who is staring down at the ground. He shakes his head. She sighs and my heart suddenly starts racing.

"I think I have thought of a solution to help the both of you," she says. My father and I both watch her expectantly. She sighs, turning her gaze to my father, and says, "Ellie will move out and you two should stay apart until she is sixteen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but *shrugs* I dunno.
Comment with your thoughts :)
<3 - Katelyn