Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Fear

I wake up the next day to a completely dark room. My clock says 7:32. I stand up off the bed and walk over to my dresser. I pull out a bra and underwear from a drawer and go into my bathroom (yeah, I have my own). I take a shower put them on. I walk back out into my room and to my closet. I take out my Team Edward shirt and a pair of black plaid sweats and dress. I put on some black eyeliner and mascara and open my door. My father's not downstairs. I walk down the steps and walk over to the computer. I log on to Gaia. About twenty minutes later, my father walks down the stairs fully dressed and showered. He walks past me into the kitchen. He pours a cup of coffee and looks at me as he leans against the counter.

"Do you have make up on," he asks. I stare at the monitor.

"I always do," I murmur.

"You didn't yesterday." I shrug slightly.

"Okay." I see him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"You look sexier with make up." A chill runs through my whole body. I say nothing. He walks over and sets the coffee down next to me. He kneels behind me and puts his arm on the back of the chair. "What do you wanna do today?" I shrug, he sighs. "Talk to me."

"I don't know," I whisper.

"We can go shopping, and I can buy you some stuff. You haven't gotten clothes since your mom left." I shiver.

"I don't really wanna go," I say, continuing to stare at the screen.

"Too bad, you're going. I'm getting sick of looking at the same shirts of yours over and over again." He takes a last sip of his coffee and dumps it in the sink, then grabs his keys. He looks back at me. "Come on, I'm serious." I sigh and turn the computer off. I walk toward the stairs. My father grabs my arm. "Where are you going?"

"To get jeans on," I say softly. He lets go. I go to my room and put on a pair of black jeans, then return dowstairs.

"Are they easy to take off," my father asks me. My heart stops.

"Why," I ask, panicking.

"Because you're gonna be trying a lot of stuff on," he says with the scariest smirk on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update a little later.
Comment, rate, and subscribe if you like it. Thanks.
<3 - Katelyn