Status: Completed :D

Out for Blood: A Billie Joe Story

Scared

My father buys me five shirts and two pairs of jeans. As we drive home, I feel him watch me as I stare out the window. I know something's not right, I just can't place it. He parks the car and we go in the house. I go right to my room without a second thought. I drop the bag with the clothes in it on the floor by my closet and turn my stereo on. I put Beyond The Horizon by People In Planes in and the CD starts playing. On about the fifth track, I hear a knock at my door. I look over and my father pokes his head in.

"I'm gonna make dinner; what do you want," he asks. I turn my stereo down and look back at him.

"I'm not hungry," I murmur. He sighs and looks down.

"You need to eat, El. Your weight is really starting to scare me." I stare at him until he looks back up. "Come with me." I swallow and turn my stereo off. I stand up and walk over to him. He opens my door all the way and I walk out into the hallway. He walks in front of me and leads me into the bathroom. I stand at the door. He stops by the scale.

"This isn't necessary," I whisper. He looks at me sympathetically.

"Yes, it is, Ellie." I walk over and stand on the scale. We wait until it beeps, indicating my weight has been registered. I stare at the number. My father takes a deep breath and lets it out. "You're thirteen."

"I know," I mumble.

"Thirteen year olds don't weigh seventy-four pounds."

"I know."

"Then why do you?" I shrug weakly.

"I don't know." He shakes his head and walks out. I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall. I hear him on the phone. I stop and listen. Luckily, he has it on speaker.

"Mike, I don't know what to do. She doesn't wanna cooperate with anything I do. I ask her what she wants to eat and she says she's not hungry," my father spoke, sounding hurt.

"Maybe she really wasn't hungry," Mike replies.

"She has to be; I haven't seen her eat anything for the last six... months." Realization was suddenly heard in his voice.

"That's when you and Adie split."

"Exactly," my father said, sounding like he was thinking of something completely different. "Hey, I gotta go, so we'll talk tomorrow."

"Alright, Bill. Talk to you later." They hang up and my father stands up. I rush back to my room as quietly as I can. I sit on my bed and grab Twilight off my nightstand. I open it from hwere I left off and start reading. I hear my door open and close. My father sits in front of me.

"You don't eat because of me," he says. I stay silent and continue reading. "Ellie." I look at him. I sigh and tag my page, setting it down on my nightstand.

"I guess," I whisper.

"Why? What did I do?" I stare him. He rests his hand on my cheek, gently moving his thumb back and forth. He leans forward and softly kisses me. When he breaks away, he doesn't move back. "Because I do that?" I nod and keep my eyes closed, afraid to see his reaction. Out of nowhere he kisses me again, but harder and more forceful. He pushes me down and straddles my hips. He clicks the light off and pulls his shirt off. He leans back down and kisses up my neck to my lips. His hands travel up my stomach and stops kissing me while he pulls my shirt over my head. He kisses down my stomach to my jeans and pulls them off. He kisses right above my underwear and then moves back up to where he can see into my eyes. Without looking down he pulls the underwear off and kicks his boxers off at the same time. He unhooks my bra and drops it on the floor.

"Dad, please don't," I whisper, tears rolling down my cheeks. He wipes one away.

"You're scared," he murmurs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I got a question for you guys. Do you want me to update later today or a totally different day? I wrote this chapter, I'm gonna update The Armstrong Betrayal (read it! It's good!) and then I might update this one again.
You guys comment with your answer and majority wins. *lolz*
Other than that, comment, rate, and subscribe if you like it!
We need to get this story to a 10 star rating!!!
Thanks!
<3 - Katelyn