Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Guess who's back from rehab.
That's right. She is back. And she has changed. That's not the only thing that has changed...

So give me all your poison
And give me all your pills
And give me all your hopeless hearts
And make me ill
You're running after something
That you'll never kill
If this is what you want
Then fire at will


Title credit.
Thank You For The Venom by My Chemical Romance.

Disclaimer.
I think by now we all know that I don't own any famous person in this story. Except I do own Max and Elliot. And together, Katsumi and I both own Kyra, Kat and James. Steal and we'll release the freaking bats.
  1. Nice To See You Out Of Prison.
    Kyra smiled and nodded, knowing that tonight was going to be very interesting indeed.
  2. "The Take Over, The Breaks Over"
    Don't pretend you ever forget 'bout me. We don't fight fair.
  3. He’s So Scene, Hollywood Dreams.
    Broken because he’s no good at anything.
  4. Awkwardness Central, Yeah?
    He was a few steps away from her as they looked at each other awkwardly, unsure of how to deal with the situation.
  5. Secret Soda Sharing.
    "Aww, come on Jamie! You know you want to hug me or no more drinks of my soda when Daddy or Kat and now Mommy aren’t looking," Frank begged.
  6. I Want To Be Friends Like We Used To Be.
    "Friends? Friends!? We were never 'just friends' Mike."
  7. Skittles.
    Gerard laughed before saying, "Yeah Ky, then your hair would taste like a rainbow.”
  8. "Dance, Dance"
    "Not at all. You’re just mad because I taught you that move and I still do it better," he smirked.
  9. Take A Chance You Stupid Hoe.
    "I kid, I kid. I wouldn't do that. I'm more of a upfront, tie you up in the basement psycho," Gerard said, raising his hands up in the air and walking off the bus.
  10. Candy Is Not Food.
    "Candy is a snack food, my dear," Gerard said smirking. "Still. It's got the word food in there," Kyra said sitting down on the sofa in the backroom.
  11. I've Got More Wit, A Better Kiss, A Harder Touch..
    "It's Ryan Ross actually," she murmured walking onto stage, meeting Max and Elliot on stage.
  12. Confused Uno Games.
    "Why are you so interested in Sophie all of a sudden?" Mikey asked, watching them play.
  13. Over My Dead Body.
    Kyra looked at her son confused, "Uh ohs?"
  14. Conclusions.
    "What makes you think I have a plan?" Kat asked, smirking that infamous smirk of hers. That only meant she was up to no good.
  15. Can You Say 'Bye Bye My Chemical Romance'?
    "Score! In your face Kat!" Kyra danced around.
  16. What Is That Girl Up To?
    Gerard laughed, moving a piece of hair from her face, "Can I make a request?"
  17. "It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish"
    "Ha," Kyra sighed, "I don't care what she does. I had fun and I'm not gunna deny that plus whatever she labels me as, she also labels Gerard and he isn't gonna stand for that."
  18. Meetings And Partial Outcomes.
    Kyra's mouth dropped a little before muttering, "Oh well Congratu-***ing-lations."
  19. The Town Settled By Mormons.
    She just nodded, overcome by his breath fanning over her face and the familiar scent of his pale skin.
  20. Waking Up In Vegas.
    Her silver dress caught her attention next, as well as the dark clothes, that included a leather jacket, that were scattered around the room.
  21. Sophie, Enough Is Enough.
    "I have to agree with you on that but you had to wake up to who ever the hell was dumb enough to sleep with you."
  22. Stairwell Conversations.
    "You still didn't answer my question. You just reminded me of how you felt."
  23. Lyrical Lives.
    "What came first? The music or my misery?" Kat asked walking away after hearing the lyrics.
  24. "Well What Does It Want?"
    "You," he said, lightly kissing her above her belly button.
  25. I Still Love You.
    "Oh, well, I hate you," she paused, "Only joking. I kid, I kid."
  26. "Do You Mind?"
    "You're Crushing My Imagination."
  27. It's Not Like That.
    "***ing great. I'm related to Sophie," Gerard hissed.
  28. And In The End, You'll Be The One To Lose.
    Mikey walked back to his bus slowly wondering if the marriage could work and why she never once said she loved him back, making him wonder even more if she did love him.
  29. "Ew! You're In For It Now!"
    Kyra squirmed underneath him, trying to get free while he just kept kissing her in random places, including her nose.
  30. Moving Buses.
    Mikey laughed, wiping his fake tears, "Then help me move my shit to Tiffany's bus,“ he smiled innocently.
  31. "Payback Time."
    She kissed up his jaw lightly, biting on his ear softly, "What did you think I was gunna do?"
  32. Remember The Time We Wrote Our Names Upon The Wall
    “Oh, goodie!” Elliot clapped while he jumped up and down.
  33. Bunk Talks And Texting.
    "Yep! No one can resist the Mikey Way charm."
  34. Blue Or Green Tablecloths?
    "Husband!? Kyra Lee is married!?"
  35. "You Kinda Told Him?"
    "Okay, so maybe I just said stop flirting with my wife or get the hell off this bus."
  36. “Yeah, You Need Some Chaos?”
    The three remaining girls looked at Mikey sympathetically as he walked off to get ready for his own band’s show.
  37. They Don't Stand A Chance.
    Her fingers traced over her name before turning it over and ripping the back seal open, wondering who it was from.
  38. Welcome Back Tears.
    “I think I’m dead,” Kyra muttered from underneath Mikey.
  39. Kyra Lee Hates Waiting.
    "Yes really. I love you. I always have and always will," he kissed her head.
  40. Mickey Or Mikey?
    "It’s okay, sweetie. I always did want to be a Mouseketeer," he joked, smiling.
  41. Bless These Arguments.
    "Ha ha. He left you for shoes," Elliot taunted.
  42. You Boys Always Ruin Everything!
    "Eh," Kyra shrugged, "Led him on. Made him think he was getting some. The usual."
  43. Goodnight Guys, Girls And Bats.
    "Aww, is widdle Kyra sweepy?" Frank teased.
  44. "Baby, I Think We Have A Genius For A Son."
    He had changed so much over the last few months that they hadn‘t seen him.
  45. Burning Up.
    "Oh shit," Frank mumbled, watching his car go up in flames.
  46. I'll Huff And Puff And Blow Your Lives Apart.
    Kyra watched her son grip the cookie and just suck on the edge, she sighed and put her head on the table.
  47. Mikey Isn't That Lucky.
    He lightly shook her, hoping to wake her just enough to get some covers but she didn't wake, instead gripping the blankets tighter.
  48. A New Hit Single.
    "That band is gunna crash and burn. Daddy's going to fail Jamie," she cooed.
  49. Hysteria.
    "But he's going to have my personality. I can tell."
  50. He Subconsciously Misses Her.
    His father got on the floor on his knees, “C’mere cuddle monkey.”
  51. Roses And Sushi In London.
    "Oh, now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?"
  52. Back You Go.
    "I know but it sounded good, didn't it?"
  53. I Slept With Someone In Cobra Starship...
    She shook her head, "I'm in love with the story, not the people."
  54. Cupcakes.
    "You wish Gee," Kyra scoffed.
  55. You Know You Aren't Fat.
    "You made me look like I'm pregnant," she pouted.
  56. It's A Piece Of Cake.
    "I love you Mrs. Way," he whispered once they pulled away.
  57. Peter.
    "Frank, sweetie," she said, watching Frank pull faces at Gerard.
  58. Japan.
    "My friends aren't that bad, Mike."
  59. Uncle Mikey.
    "YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING!" She yelled happily into the phone.
  60. Birthday Boy.
    "Yeah, better stop. Makes me look bad," she chuckled, "Look! Jamie has a present for you!"
  61. Play Threats.
    "Wasn't that bad?" She scoffed, "I got poison ivy since Gerard pushed me!"
  62. "Annoying Frank."
    "Kissing your belly and telling you that I love you and the baby you have inside you, why?"