Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Candy Is Not Food.

The next three days were uneventful with tour going normally. It was mid afternoon and the bands were confined to their buses because it was pouring rain outside as well as storming. Kyra was on her laptop in her bunk when she saw Mikey updated his blog with a picture of him, Sophie, Jamie and Gerard. It was obvious Gerard had taken it due to one of his arms was up in the air. Below it had a caption of 'Stuck in doors because of the rain. Isn’t too bad. Wish it would stop.' She rolled her eyes at the picture of Sophie and saw that it had only been posted a few minutes ago. Kyra loaded her own blog up and posted 'Let the rain fall...I'm coming clean.' She smiled, shutting her laptop and running to the front of the bus and out the door to go dance out in the rain.

"I want to go play in the rain," Kat whined as she laid her head on Frank’s lap, still feeling sick.

"I bet Kyra is doing that right now. She just posted a new blog, with the words 'Let the rain fall...I'm coming clean," Gerard said.

Everyone else was in their own little worlds. Ray and his girlfriend where in the back room while Bob and his girlfriend where just laying in his bunk talking.

Sophie and Mikey were sitting at the kitchen table. Sophie was trying to tell Mikey that he shouldn't trust Kyra and that she would take James away from him while Mikey defended Kyra, "She would never do that. Just like I wouldn't do that to her," Mikey said for the last and what he hoped, final time.

Kyra danced and spun around by herself for a while until she was joined by Gerard, "Hey," Kyra yelled over the rain, her hair soaking wet.

"Hey, having fun?" He asked, laughing.

She smiled and nodded, "Of course!"

"Why are you even out here?"

Kyra shrugged, "I don't know. It seemed a good idea at the time."

"Want to come on our bus? I think the happy couples just put in a Tim Burton film and by happy I mean Ray, Bob and their women," Gerard said smiling.

Kyra shook her head, "Come on to mine?"

"Sure. It’s better than what’s happing on mine," Gerard shrugged.

She took his hand and took him back to her own bus, grabbing a towel for him and herself, throwing his at him to dry off.

"So, what do we do now?" He asked, while drying off.

Kyra shrugged, "I don't know. It's better being here than over there with all the love birds."

"Or the cry babies, and I don't mean Jamie," Gerard laughed.

"Mm. I know," she smiled, "Want something to eat?"

"Nah, I stole some of the soup one of the girls made earlier today."

"Okay then," Kyra said, her mouth already full of candy bars.

"Candy is not food. You’re as bad as Frank."

"Candy is food," she defended.

"Candy is a snack food, my dear," Gerard said smirking.

"Still. It's got the word food in there," Kyra said sitting down on the sofa in the backroom.

"Still the same old Kyra," Gerard said to her, taking a bite of her candy bar.

"Of course. What did you think? That I'd go away to rehab and come back as some space alien?"

"No, I was just hoping they would fix the smart ass in you," he told her, smiling, "Oh sorry about what Sophie said to you last night. She was way out of line," Gerard said, getting a little serious.

"Well they didn't fix you like that did they Gee?" Kyra chuckled, "I guess," she said in reply to Gerard's seriousness.

"Of course not. Rehab is what gave me my ego," he laughed, "And there is no guess. It was out of line. She pretty much called you a slutty poser. Why didn't you say something?"

"I don't know," Kyra sighed, "She's just not worth it."

"You’re probably right about that, but she still should have not said that. Anyway, how are you really liking being back?" Gerard asked changing the subject.

"It's....well...different," Kyra muttered.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Gerard asked.

"Both I guess," Kyra shrugged, "I'm gunna go get changed," she added going to her bag.

"Yeah I need to go back to our bus. We have sound check right after you," Gerard said, standing up.

"Alright. Catch ya Gee," she said patting his back before resuming her search in her bag.

Gerard walked back to the bus, smoking a cigarette when he got to it. Frank was outside the bus doing the same thing that he was doing.

Kyra was done in a few minutes, wearing a pair of black shorts and a blue band tee as well as a nice pair of killer heels just for the fun of it. Elliot and Max were some what impressed with her clothing and put clothes on to equal her. Together the three stepped off the bus all looking amazing as if they spent hours on their appearance.

The guys hurried to get ready while the girls did the same. Sophie tried to fight Kat on what the young child would wear, but it was to no avail. They both lost with Frank just picking an outfit for him. Once the girls and Jamie were dressed, everyone left the bus.

"Kat, you really should just stay here," Jess said, but was met with a reply of, "I'm fine really. This air will do me some good," from Kat.

After that, the rest the walk was silent. The guys got to stage just in time with Tiffany Chaos just finishing their sound check and coming off the stage.

Kyra cracked her knuckles as she walked with Max and Elliot. Of course, even with her heels on she was still shorter but not by much.

"Hey sweetie," Kyra said, sweetly once she walked up to the group, cooing her son in Kat's arms.

"I missed you too, honey," Kat said to Kyra jokingly as she started to cough.

"What don't the rest of us get hello's any more?" Bob asked, waving at Elliot and Max.

Max and Elliot gave waves and nods of their heads.

"Lemme take him," Kyra said getting her son. "And hi everyone," she said after, waving especially to Bob,
"Happy now Bob?"

“Ky, will you do my make up in a bit? You know, like you used to?" Ray asked, just to see if she would.

"Sure Ray," Kyra smiled.

"Told ya she would!" Ray said to Gerard, sticking his tongue out.

"That’s a nice outfit. Where did you get it?" Bella asked Kyra, shyly.

Kyra shook her head and chuckled at her friend's antics, "Well just a lot of places really. Like the shirt I got from like this small store ages ago, and the shorts I've had since before Kat and Frank's wedding and the shoes I don't remember exactly where."

"It’s a really cute outfit," Bella said with Jess nodding her head in agreement.

"I bought you the shoes for some holiday," Kat said, but she didn't reveal where she bought them or how she bought them.

"Oh that's right," Kyra said remembering, "Thanks guys," she smiled.

The girls nodded their heads and Kat went back to being quiet and listing to everyone else talk.

"So Ky, movie night tomorrow night. Our bus. Is Tiffany down?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know. Band meeting!" Kyra called and the three shuffled away in a circle and discussed their answer before moving back.

"We'd be honoured to come...only if we can watch one movie in particular," Elliot said.

This time Sophie spoke, "No porn, sorry," she smiled, hoping they would know she was joking.

"Fuck up Sophie," Max muttered, "We want to watch Edward Scissorhands."

"You’d like that wouldn't you, sicko," Sophie said.

She was about to say more when Kat said, "Sophie, not now. That movie is fine but you should know since it’s a movie night, we will be watching a lot of other ones too.”

Max shook his head, "Why would I want that when I've got Ky," he said putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Max!" Kyra laughed out in defence.

"Okay, okay. I kid, I kid but seriously in your dreams Sophie," he said.

"Why are you so defensive?" Sophie asked, not caring that she was asked to be nice. She was enjoying messing with them..

"Ugh, whatever Sophie," Max rolled his eyes, playing with Jamie.

Sophie smirked, thinking she had won. Frank and Gerard walked out side for a smoke while Bob, Jess, Ray and Bella all walked around the venue. Kat was laying on the floor, trying not to out. Mikey was talking to Elliot and Sophie was just sitting there smirking looking like a fool. Kyra gave her son to Mikey and excused herself and went and stood out with Frank and Gerard.

"What’s up?" Gerard asked, taking a drag from his cancer stick.

"Nothing," she paused for a moment, "Can I?" Kyra gestured toward his cigarette.

"No," Frank and Gerard both said, staring at her in shock before finally handing her one, "If you tell Kat I did this, she might kill me," Frank told Kyra.

Kyra covered the end to protect it from the wind while she was trying to light it, "She wouldn't kill you. Would she?" Kyra asked, taking the first drag.

"Yeah, she might. You know how she feels about us smoking. What do you think she will do if she finds out I gave you a cigarette?" Frank asked, looking very serious.

"Well then don't tell her," Kyra said simply.

"I don't plan on it but I know how you two get when you get talking. Sometimes things slip, like that one time when she told you we where dating," Frank fake glared.

Kyra smiled, "You love me anyway."

"Yeah, I do. Because if it wasn't for you, I may have never told you guys and then we may not be married."

"Duh," she said obviously before slightly coughing from the cigarette.

"Well guys I think I should go back in. Kyra, for a first time smoker take smaller hits, okay?" Gerard said, throwing his butt to the ground, and walking back in to the venue.

Kyra scoffed and rolled her eyes, repeating Gerard's actions and following him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please, yeah?
I got my Britney Spears tickets today! x)
Who ever loves the Sophie/Kyra drama is goinghate love the next few chapters.
I haven't proof read this but I'll do it in the morning, so deal with my mistakes for now.