Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

I've Got More Wit, A Better Kiss, A Harder Touch..

Kyra went along behind Gerard but soon went along to the bathroom where Sophie was fixing her makeup in the mirror. She rolled her eyes and went to the other side of the mirror and did the same in silence. They continued on in silence, the pair working side by side until Sophie spoke.

"Why even bother with the make up? Everyone knows you've been around the block," Sophie said, re-applying her lip gloss.

Kyra stopped and faced her, "Yeah and everyone knows that you may be Mike's girlfriend but I'm Jamie's mother and I could have Mike just like that if I wanted. Just like that,” she said, the last three words coming out slowly.

"No, you couldn't. That’s why he's with me. He finally got tired of you being a whore and always hurting him. He's over you, sweetie."

"Right,” Kyra chuckled, “He's that over me that he always talks about me? You have a very fucked up definition of over."

"Of course he talks about you around your friends, but you should hear what he really thinks of you."

Kyra rolled her eyes, "Look sweetie, you're just gunna have to get used to me being around because I'm not going anywhere."

"I could careless what you do. Just keep your nasty whore hands off of my man. Although unlike you, I can trust him. I know he would never cheat on me. Can Mikey say that about you?" Sophie asked, knowing she probably hit a nerve.

Kyra smiled, "Thanks for the memo. But FYI, every time he hugs you, he's thinking of me. Every time he holds your hand, he's thinking of me. And guess what, sweetie? Every time he kisses you guess who he is thinking of. Me. Just remember that," she said sweetly, walking out.

Sophie walked out and grabbed her by the wrist, "Bitch! I don't know who the hell you think you are and I know you think you’re some kind of god or something. Newsflash! You’re not. And now that Mikey has me, he doesn't want or need you. If you even so much as look at me the wrong way, I wont hesitate to make your life hell."

Kyra smiled sweetly, keeping up with her act, "Okay. But just understand, touch me one more time I will personally make it hard for you. Is that clear?"

"You don't scare me, you anorexic whore. Right now all I have is Mikey, but soon I'll have your son and your friends. I mean Kat already likes me, so it won’t be hard to sway the rest of them and then you will be left with nothing," Sophie smiled a fake sicking smile.

"Yeah? Well. Good luck with that."

"You know it’s true. After everything you've done to them, how can they truly trust you?"

"Unlike you, I don't have to try," she said simply and walked away.

Kyra ended up leaving her and going back to her friends, all the while wondering if Sophie was right. Did her friends not trust her? And more importantly, what did her ex really think of he? She shook the thoughts out of her head as she reapproached the group.

"No, I'm not going to poke her. You poke her," Jess told Bob, handing him a broom, while Bob, looked at Mikey hoping he would do it.

Gerard was just laughing, not really sure why they were going to poke Kat with a broom.

"Who wants me to do their make up!?" Kyra shouted happily, remembering Ray asking her..

Sophie came back just a second after Kyra said that rolling her eyes.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you poke Kat with this broom? So we know she is alive," Bob said, offering her the broom.

Kyra refused the broom and sat on the floor next to her friend, "Kat, you alright?" She asked.

"Look Miss-thinks-she-knows-it-all, that’s not going to work. Bob give me that broom. I'll poke her," Sophie said, taking the broom and going to poke Kat.

Kyra shoved the broom away as it got close to her friend, sending Sophie a glare while calling for Frank. The guitarist came rushing over, picking his wife up and taking her to a spare room to rest. Sophie dropped the broom and pouted as they walked off.

"Kyra, why did we bring Kat in here?" Frank asked.

"To stop Sophie. Kat, are you okay?" She asked, lightly shaking her friend.

Kat shifted a little, but made no other movement or anything. "Do you know what this reminds me of?" Frank asked.

"What?" Kyra asked back.

"Remember when you and Mikey got into that massive fight and Kat cut her arm on the coffee mug and passed out?"

"Oh yeah," Kyra nodded.

"I bet we can get her to wake up the same way, what do you think?" Frank asked, he really didn't want anyone to poke Kat with a broom either since he knew she would be pissed if that happened.

"Mm. I don't know Frank," Kyra muttered, "I gotta go. I think I'm on."

Frank hugged Kyra and sat with Kat. Mikey and Jamie soon joined them Sophie trailing slowly behind Mikey. Kyra didn't pay any attention to Sophie as she walked out, instead getting in the zone for the performance.

Kyra had another fifteen minutes before going on. She rushed back to the bathroom and went to the toilet, coming out and washing her hands before literally running into Mikey.

"Hey," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey," Kyra replied, remembering Kat's words.

Fight for him. Go after him. Make Sophie think she has something to worry about.

Without thinking, she applied her lips to his, giving him one of the kisses she used to give that could make him do anything she wanted. Mikey instantly kissed her back, putting all the passion he had for her in to the kiss. Yes, he liked Sophie but he still really loved Kyra and probably always would. He was just using Sophie to try and forget all the feelings he had for Kyra.

Kyra pulled away whispering, "I've got more wit, a better kiss, a harder touch, a better fuck," before walking away.

Mikey just stared at her in shock, before running to catch up, "Did you just quote a Panic At The Disco song? And why did you kiss me? "

She smirked and slipped her bass over her head, "Let's get these teen hearts beating faster," she said pointing vaguely out to the crowd.

"Kyra Lee! Stop quoting Brendon Urie! Tell me why you did that?"

"It's Ryan Ross actually," she murmured walking onto stage, meeting Max and Elliot on stage.

Mikey sighed, walking back to the room where he left Sophie and Jamie with Frank, "No you can’t poke her," Frank said, frustrated that Sophie still wanted to poke Kat, who still hadn't woken up.

Kyra took a deep breath, chuckling into the microphone as she looked at Max who was pulling a face to the crowd.

"So, Mrs Iero, you know Frank's wife? Well she's sleeping at the moment and we're gunna play one of her favourite songs to maybe wake her up," Kyra said into the mike, before going over to discuss the song with Max and Elliot. The trio agreed on the song, deciding to play it the best they could with just a guitar, a bass guitar and drums.

Kyra knew that 'Lying Is The Most Fun..." was one of Kat's favourite songs and Kyra honestly felt like playing it. So they did, except changing all the words a tad to make it from a girl‘s perspective.

Jess and Bella ran to the room Kat was in and opened the door, letting the blaring noise into the room. Frank said nothing. He knew what Kyra was up to, "Oh my God! Is she seriously ripping off Panic At The Disco?" Sophie shrieked in horror as Kat started to move a little bit.

Kyra had a smirk on her face singing, hoping that Kat would wake up plus it was kind of a story between her and Mike.

Mikey sat there silently for a minute, watching as his son bounce up and down in Frank’s arms, loving the sound of his mother’s voice.

"Come on Batty Kat. Wake up so she will stop, please!" Mikey begged.

"Let's get these teen hearts beating faster," Kyra sung, dragging out the last line of the song wondering if Kat was up.

Tiffany Chaos finished up on stage, all of them running to go see Kat. Kat’s eyes opened for a second but shut just as fast, "What did you do this time?" She asked, but Mikey had already left the room. Kyra, Max, Elliot, Jess and Bella were now the only ones left in the room with her.

"Naw, Kat did you hear the song we played for you?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah I did! Thank you!" Kat said, trying to sit up and smile as her hand flew into the air to hold her pounding head, "I also remember this awful shrieking sound."

"Ah, that would be Kyra's attempt at screamo," Max chuckled.

"My bad..." Kyra said innocently.

"No it wasn't Kyra. I don't think. This shriek was much worse than hers. By the way Kyra, you know Ryan and Brendon are going to kill you for messing with the song right?"

"That wasn't messing with the song. It was just Tiffany's cover of it," Kyra defended.

"Still. Did they know you were going to do it?" Kat asked, while smiling at her friend and the two guys in front of her who cared enough to wake her up by playing another band’s song.

"Nope. But if anyone will be pissy it will be Brendon. Ryan might be a bit but he'll live," Max said.

"You're in for it Kyra Lee," Elliot play scolded.

"Whatever Elliot. Brendon can bite me," Kyra said.

"Just tell Brendon, I will send him Red Bull for a year and that should make him happy," Kat said, wondering if she could sell enough stuff on E-bay to even afford that much Red Bull.

"Probably will," Kyra smiled.

"Hey!" Kat waved once the guys came in, as if nothing was wrong, "When I was out, was anyone in here with me?" Kat asked the guys.

"Everyone," Gerard muttered.

"Well then who made that awful shrieking sound?" Kat asked her head still pounding, she wanted to go back to sleep.

Gerard shrugged, "Beats me."

"Yeah, I don't know either," Ray said.

"You guys suck, how long was I out for?"

"Like nearly two hours," Jess said.

"I had such a nice dream. Why did you guys have to wake me up?"

"Well we thought we'd bring you into this nice thing called reality," Gerard smirked.

"Kiss my ass," Kat said, flipping Gerard off and wobbling just a bit.

Gerard shook his head and headed back to his bus. Kyra said her goodnight's to everyone and headed back to Tiffany's bus with Elliot while Max went off to probably drink. The rest of My Chemical Romance soon followed, each heading back and collapsing into their bunks while Sophie stayed up, typing furiously on her laptop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeep! A kiss!
Who's excited! I am.
I hear this story is getting good!
Ya know, comments are nice for another update.