Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Confused Uno Games.

Kyra was awoken early the next morning, around five A.M by Elliot ripping her curtain open. The blonde drummer had his laptop in his grasp as he jumped into the bunk, scrambling to wake his friend up and sit next to her. “KYRA! KYRA! KYRA! GET UP! GET UP! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" He shrieked, shoving the laptop in her face.

She just wanted to sleep, not share her bunk with him. Kyra mustered her best ‘go away’ she could but he wasn’t going anywhere. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat up, squinting at the screen, “What is it?“

“Look at what this! This tool posted about us!” He yelled.

'Went to my first ever Tiffany Chaos show last night and let me just say, it was so not worth the money you fans have to pay to see them. First off, the lead singer is an ugly whore who just got out of rehab. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up back there again in less than six months. Now if you compare this band to something like, My Chemical Romance, their not half bad. Then again we all know that My Chemical Romance isn't as good as they used to be. But compare them to a band like Panic At The Disco, who they are label mates with, they suck so bad it’s not funny! Which is why I wrote this blog, they ripped off one of Panic’s songs last night at their show. I wonder if this is something they do regularly? The song was ‘Lying Is The Most Fun A Can Have With Out Taking Her Clothes Off.’ The band claims they did it for their sick friend who happens to be married to Frank Iero, but I think they did it for the attention. Not only did they rip it off, but they mutilated it by changing the words. And the singing was just as bad. No wonder their friend was passed out. In conclusion Tiffany Chaos are posers.'

Kyra's eyes scanned over it, "Oh she fucking didn't!" Kyra muttered.

“Who!?” Elliot asked.

Kyra shook her head, unsure of what to say and wondering if Mikey had seen what his girlfriend had written. The bus had already stopped at the next venue as she climbed out of her bunk, "I've gotta go for a run," she muttered, getting changed.

Gerard woke up to the strong smell of coffee filling his nose. He casually strolled out of his bunk, getting himself a cup of coffee before calling Kyra.

Kyra had ran pretty far in five minutes. She stopped and fall backwards onto the grass in a park, pulling out her cell, "Hey Gerard, what's up?"

"We still on for movie night?" Gerard asked, sipping his coffee.

"Ahh...I don't know. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, for all I know you could have found a hot guy and made plans or something. Kat said Pete might come, so you may have made plans with him. How should I know why you wouldn't come?" Gerard said, with a light chuckle.

"Ha, yeah right," Kyra muttered.

"Oh yeah and we're thinking of moving it to this Hotel? The Hilton? They said we could rent out a conference room. What do you think?"

"Why do you need a conference room?"

"Because it’s bigger than the bus or a tiny Hotel room.”

"Fine, yeah. Okay, it sounds good," she muttered quickly, not paying attention.

"You seem like something is bothering you, what’s up?"

"Nothing, nothing. Hey, I gotta go," she said, not wanting to talk.

Kyra shut her phone, and just enjoyed laying back in the grass to look at the clouds. After about a half hour, she got up and ventured into the town she was in and ended up going back to the bus an hour later.

Mikey decided to go see Kyra, seeing as Sophie was asleep and she hadn't been over to see their son yet like she normally would have. He stepped on Tiffany's, "Hey guys, is Ky here?"

Max muttered inaudible words as went for coffee and Elliot just looked at him, "No, she's not here," he lied, knowing she was in the bathroom, "She's gone for a run," Elliot told Mikey.

"Did I do something to you guys?" Mikey asked, confused by the way they were acting.

"I think you've done enough," Elliot said crossing his arms.

"What? I haven’t done anything," Mikey said, still looking confused.

"God, don't you get it! Just leave!" Elliot snapped.

Mikey walked out of the bus and back to his own, where he got James' stroller and started walking hoping he would find his ex.

Kyra came out of the shower, 20 minutes later and sat next to Elliot playing Uno.

After twenty of walking Mikey pulled out his cell and called Kyra.

“Uno!” Kyra grinned.

“What!? No way! You must be cheating!” Elliot yelled.

They stopped playing and she answered her phone, "Hey Mikes," Kyra said in a happy tone forgetting about Sophie.

"Where the hell are you? I've been looking for you for the half hour."

"I'm on the bus. Why? Where are you?"

"Looking for you! I came to the bus and Max and Elliot told me you weren't there and pretty much threw me off the bus! What did I do to them?" Mikey asked, turning around and walking back the way he came to go to the bus.

"Oh they did, did they?" Kyra glared at Elliot who snuck off to the bathroom.

"Yeah, now will you please tell me what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know. Just come back."

"I'm outside the door will they let me in?"

"They will," Kyra said, pointing at the door for Elliot to open it.

Elliot shook his head, refusing to open the door before finally giving in. Mikey had hung up the phone and was trying to fold up the stroller when Elliot finally opened the doors.

"Welcome," he muttered.

Mikey rolled his eyes and went on up the bus, "So why didn't you come get James this morning?" Mikey asked Kyra.

"Oh well it was five when I got up and I didn't want to wake you and Sophie up, so I went for a run and came back for a shower.”

"It wouldn't have bothered me any. I don't even know when Sophie went to bed. She was on the couch when James got up at eight," Mikey shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Oh well, I didn’t want to intrude," she muttered.

"You would not be intruding, like I told you before, you come first."

"Mm, well. Still, so what’s up? How's the girlfriend?"

"Sleeping I guess or at least she was when I left the bus," Mikey shrugged again, wondering why Kyra cared so much about Sophie all of a sudden.

"Oh well that's good," Kyra said, dealing the Uno cards for a game with Elliot.

"Why are you so interested in Sophie all of a sudden?" Mikey asked, watching them play.

"Did you see her -" Elliot went to say.

"No reason. Just making sure you're happy," Kyra said.

"Yeah, I saw her. She lives on the bus with me, why?" Mikey asked, looking at Elliot strangely.

"Umm....Err...No reason," he muttered running off to the backroom.

"What’s up with him?" Mikey asked Kyra, wondering when a good time to talk about that kiss would be.

"I don't know. He's always a bit crazed," she said, picking her son up, "So, uh, Gerard said something about moving movie night to the Hilton?"

"Yeah I think that’s the plan, not sure. I don't know if everyone is coming or not."

"Mm. I think I might give it a miss," she muttered fixing Jamie's shirt.

"What!? Why?" Mikey asked, with sadness in his voice. It wasn’t fake either, though he hoped Kyra didn't notice.

"I don't know. I just don't feel up for movie night."

Mikey nodded his head in understanding, "Why did you kiss me last night?"

"Why did I kiss you last night?" Kyra asked herself.

"Yeah, why?"

"I…Well...I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened considering you've got a girlfriend."

"I agree, but that doesn't tell me why you did it."

"It doesn't," she muttered.

"So then why did you do it?" He asked again.

"I don't know. It doesn't really matter since it didn't mean anything, right?"

"Yeah, right," Mikey said, looking everywhere but Kyra's eyes.

"I might take Jamie for a walk. That cool?"

"Yeah I need to get back, you know, see if we're still doing the movie thing and stuff."

"Alright," she smiled.

Mikey walked back over to his bus to see Sophie was awake and the bus was a disaster. Kyra took her son and walked around the venue that they would be playing soon. They ended up sitting in the middle of the stage with Jamie on her lap, "So truth be told, do you like daddy's girlfriend?" She asked her son while he gurgled.

"Hey handsome," Sophie smiled sweetly as her boyfriend came on to the bus.

"Hey," Mikey said, looking around the bus.

"What's up?"

"Not much. Why did you sleep on the couch last night?" He said, waving at Kat who was sitting at the laptop reading something with an aggravated look on her face.

"Oh I was just talking to my family and fell asleep. Can, uh, we talk?" She asked.

"Yeah, let’s talk,” he said, sitting down next to her.

"Mike, I don't know how to tell you this," she said softly.

"Tell me what?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm only telling you this because of Jamie. I just care about him so much."

"Okay, what?" Mikey asked, just wanting to know what she was going to tell him.

"I think Kyra..." she muttered, "She's doing drugs."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter. :\
Comments, chyeah?
I simply cannot wait for XxAwkward.SilencexX's update.
Her Mikey story is tops!
Hold Me Close I'm Falling Faster.