Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Over My Dead Body.

Mikey stuck his hand in his pocket immediately. He desperately wanted to call Kyra right away, not wanting to take a chance if she was on drugs like his girlfriend said she was. Mikey simply didn’t want her falling back into the same spiral of chaos she was in before for the sake of herself and their son.

“You know I love you, yeah?“ She stroked her son's hair while he played with the plastic keys, banging and shaking them around before finally settling on exploring them further with his mouth.

He gurgled and she chuckled, pulling out her cell phone, “Hey.”

"We need to talk. Where are you?" Mikey asked in a soft and calm voice, not to alarm Kyra.

"Huh?"

"We need to talk. Where are you?"

"On the stage?” Kyra questioned.

"Good. Stay there," Mikey said, hanging up the phone and putting his shoes on.

Kyra looked at her son confused, "Uh ohs?"

Her son dropped the keys from his mouth and looked up at her, “Uuuuohs,” he tried to copy his mother.

A laugh escaped her lips at his attempt to copy her and she ended up cooing over him as his father came and sat down opposite the pair.

He gave a smile at the pair before remembering why he was there, "Kyra, I am going to ask you something and I want the truth, okay?"

"Okay. Shoot," she smiled, playing with Jamie.

"So, uh, someone told me they think you’re on drugs. Are you?” Mikey asked, looking away.

"What!? No!" Kyra shrieked.

"Kyra, are you sure you’re not? I mean if you are, you can tell me and I will try and help you. Don't make me send you back to that place."

"What? Mike, I'm not on drugs. I'm clean! I promise you. I am not doing drugs. Who ever told you that is lying."

"Kyra, I think me and Jamie should go back to our bus," Mikey told her, not sure who he believed. He wanted to believe Kyra but she had lied to him so many times before and Sophie had not lied to him once.

"What? No, I'm still spending time with him!"

"Yeah, well, Kyra he is coming with me. I have custody of him right now and until I sort things out, I think it’s best he comes with me."

"Why? So you can run off and play happy family with her? No way Michael! Over my dead body."

"No Kyra, so I can go think. It’s what I think is best for our son. You know? The one you pretended you didn't have for a month."

"No. You said I could see him when I wanted and how long I wanted and I'm not done yet."

"Yeah, well, I have decided to cut that time short today. So we’re leaving. You know for someone not on drugs, you sure are acting all hostile like you are on them."

"Oh come on Mike. For the last time I am not taking drugs!"

"Kyra, I don't know if I believe that or not. You have lied to me one two many times. I don't know if I can trust you. Now please, let me and Jamie go so I can think about this."

"I'm not lying!"

"Kyra, I need to think this over. Now stop fighting me!"

"Fine," she muttered, getting up, "Sorry sweetie, looks like your daddy is too insecure to let you spend time with me so I'll see you soon," Kyra told her son before kissing him and handing him to Mikey.

Mikey walked away with a disgruntled James in his hands, wondering if he had done the right thing by deciding to walk back to the bus slowly. She couldn’t believe what had just unfolded. He was taking away one of the most important people in her life. Kyra mucked around the venue for a while, trying not to cry until she went back to her bus, running in and hiding in her bunk, ripping the curtain closed.

Kat had just finished reading the blog about Tiffany Chaos. She wasn't sure who had written it, but she wanted to know if Kyra knew about it, so she called her.

"Ky, what's wrong?" Elliot asked, sitting on her bunk wondering why his friend rushed inside, on the verge of crying.

"Just go away," she sobbed as her cell rang out in the kitchen.

Elliot sighed and went and got her phone, "It's Kat. Want to speak to Kat?"

"No! Just go away!"

Elliot sighed once again before answering the phone, "Hey Kat."

"Elliot, let me talk to Kyra. It’s important."

"Look Kat, Ky's really upset at the moment and isn't talking to anyone. If this is about a certain blog, we already know."

"Do you know who the hell did it? And why is she upset?"

"I've got my suspects and I don't know. I asked and she won't tell me and she said she doesn't wanna talk to anyone."

"Okay, well, I’d say she is upset. I would say I have a suspect on who upset her too. Just go out, get her a big thing of ice cream, let her know I will check on her soon and she should be ready to talk to someone in a few hours."

Elliot thanked her and went out and did exactly what she said, coming back with ice cream which didn't work, "Ky, c'mon. You gotta talk sooner or later," Elliot said.

Kyra laid in her bunk, thinking of two options. One would be bad for her, the other for Mikey. She came out a short while after, taking the ice cream and retreating to the back room.

Kat went and found Mikey to show him the blog and to see if he was in fact the person who upset Kyra. Mikey didn't seem fazed by the blog and wouldn't tell Kat why he and Ky were fighting. She sighed and decided to walk to the other bus to see how Kyra was doing.

"We're out of ice cream," Kyra muttered, coming out and putting the container in the bin.

"Hey," Kat said, walking on to the bus, just as Kyra came out.

Kyra gave a wave and a small "Hi," before returning to the backroom and shutting the door.

"How is she doing guys?" Kat asked the guitarist and drummer.

"She still wont tell us," Elliot muttered.

"And she may not. She just needs you guys to be her friends," Kat told them, getting up and going to the closed door and knocking.

"It’s me. I know you’re out of ice cream. Would you like me to go and get you some more and something else?" Kat said through the door smiling.

"No thank you," she said softly.

"Well, I'm going to go get the something else whether you want me to or not. So do you want the ice cream?"

"No."

"Okay, well, I will be back in like ten minutes, alright?"

"Fine," she muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute Jamie x)
So, Mikey believes Sophie over Kyra eh?
What are the two options?
Comments make the world go round.