Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Conclusions.

Kat walked off the bus, telling the guys she would be back soon. She then went to her own bus and got what she had came for. Jamie. At first Mikey wouldn't let Kat have him, but after five minutes of fighting he finally gave up. "I will be back later, clean up while I am gone," Kat said, walking off the bus and to the store for the ice cream anyway.

Kyra stayed in the backroom of her bus, deciding on what she was going to do. She finished two songs and started on the third when there was a knock on the door, "Who is it?"

"It’s Frank," a voice called through the door.

Kyra put the guitar down and went over to the door, "Serious?"

"Yeah .Who else would it be?"

"I'm just checking," she muttered, opening the door.

"What’s up?" The guitarist asked, walking in.

"Nothing," Kyra said, shutting the door once he was in.

"Have you seen my wife? She went missing with your kid after her and Mikey got in a fight."

"No, I haven't. I've been in here for the past few hours."

"Why, my friend, have you been in here for two hours?" He asked, moving his head to the side.

"Just because," she sighed, "It's a long story."

"Oh I'm sorry," Frank said hugging her, "Do you want me to leave?"

"No, it's okay," she muttered, almost about to start crying again.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can come back later," Frank muttered to his friend who had helped him so much, and it seemed he couldn't help her.

"No. Don't go."

"Okay, what should we do?"

"I don't know. I'm not going to movie night tonight so can you tell Gee? Please?"

"Yeah, of course I can. I'm sure he will understand."

"Thanks shorty," she gave a small smile.

There was a few moments of silence between the two til Kyra coughed and then said, "I-I-I'm going to get full custordy of Jamie, Frank," she said softly.

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to."

"If that’s what you want. Is Kat helping you?" Frank asked cautiously, not wanting to upset her but needing to know.

"No, I haven't told anyone yet."

"So, then Kat and Mikey fighting about Jamie has nothing to do with it?"

"Nope."

Frank sighed, "Well Kyra I need to get back. I told the guys I was just coming to get some stuff to clean. Kat is making us clean the bus."

"Alright. Just don't tell anyone yet."

"I won’t. It’s not my place to tell," Frank smiled, hugging Kyra.

"Thanks," she smiled back.

Frank walked off the bus and back to his, wondering how his friend would take the news and praying Kat wouldn't offer to help even if Kyra asked, but he knew she probably would. Kyra took a deep breath, running her hands through her hair before going over to MCR's bus where she knocked on the door and Gerard answered, "Hey Gee."

"Hey! Frank said you weren't coming. What’s up?" He smiled.

"Uh...nothing, I just really need to talk to Mike," she said softly.

"Okay. Him and Sophie are in the back fighting about something," Gerard moved out of the way so she could get on the bus.

Kyra nodded, climbing up past him and listening to the loud voices coming from the back, "You know what? Maybe I should come back later," she said, turning around to go back the way she came.

"No, no. I think you should go ahead," Gerard told her, kind of hoping she would shut them up.

"No, this was a really bad idea anyway."

"Okay, fine. Want me to send Mikey over when they get done fighting if they ever stop?"

"Uh, no, no. I should be fine. I'll see you later Gerard."

After an hour, maybe two, and twenty missed calls from Frank, Kat decided she had better go see Kyra and give her what was left of the ice cream she hadn't eaten. Kyra had returned to her bus, sitting on the steps and sighing a heavy sigh.

Kat got to the bus about an hour later. She was still ignoring everyone‘s phone calls. When she saw Kyra she said, "I brought you a surprise and some half eaten ice cream."

"Thanks," she said with her head in her hands.

"Aren’t you going to even look at the surprise?" Kat asked, just as Jamie squealed at the sight of his mother while reaching out for her.

Kyra looked up, smile drawn all over her face when she heard her son, "Come here kid," she chuckled, picking him up.

"Should I put what’s left of this in the freezer?"

"Mm, no. Pass it here."

Kat wiped off the spoon she was using, and handed Kyra the spoon and the ice cream while looking at her phone to see Mike was calling her this time. She just hit ignore and put her phone on vibrate, setting it back in her pocket.

"Thanks," she smiled, eating a few spoonfuls and giving the smallest amount to her son, "Kat do you think I'm on drugs?"

"No, of course not. Why? Who says you are?"

Kyra sighed, "Someone told Mike I'm on drugs now he doesn't want me seeing Jamie. I shouldn't even have him right now."

"Well, Mikey’s a dick and you’re more fit to have Jamie than he is," Kat said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Why would I say your more fit or that Mikey is a dick, or both?"

"Both."

"He is a dick because of what he told me when we got in to a fight about four hours ago and part of that would be why you are the more fit parent."

"What did you guys get in a fight about anyway?

"Me telling him I was taking Jamie outside for a bit. Do you know what he said to me?"

"What?"

"He said and I quote 'Kat don't come near Jamie. You can’t take him. You have no right to. You haven’t done anything for him and you really need to clean this bus.' Kyra do you know half of what I did before and after you went to rehab?" Kat asked getting pissed again, not that she had ever calmed down.

Kyra shook her head weakly.

"Well, let’s just say Mikey isn't as innocent as he seems. He never wants to play daddy, if you get what I mean. That’s another reason me and Frank were fighting. He was on Mikey’s side."

"Wow, I can't- WAIT! FRANK'S ON MIKEY'S SIDE!?"

"Not now he's not. But when I first started complaining he was. See, I would yell at Mikey telling him to take care of his son and Frank would say he did he just changed a diaper, now it’s your turn. I spent a lot of nights on the couch."

"I-I-I told Frank I was going to try and get full custody."

"YOU TOLD FRANK WHAT?! YOU’RE DOING WHAT?!"

"You don't think Frank will tell?"

"I hope not, if he's smart he won’t."

"I hope so."

"He probably won’t tell. I think even he knows you’re better for Jamie than Mikey is. Oh, do you know who wrote that nasty blog?"

"Sophie," Kyra muttered.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, she wrote it."

"I just don't believe this. Has she done anything else I should know about?" Kat asked.

"Not really. That's just one of the reasons I want Jamie out of there."

Kat nodded her head while pulling her phone out to see she had ten more missed calls and eleven text messages. She put her phone back in her pocket, not bothering to check and see who they where from. "I think I know who told Mikey you was on drugs," Kat said, after a long time of silence.

"Me too," she nodded, "It makes sense. She wants me gone, send me back to rehab that way she gets Mike, Jamie and you guys. It's what she wants."

"Let’s make her think that’s what has happened. I think she may be the one who is really on drugs. I think she is with Mikey for the money, you know? Kyra, can you pretend to hate me?"

"What do you mean hate you? Kat, what's the plan?"

"What makes you think I have a plan?" Kat asked, smirking that infamous smirk of hers. That only meant she was up to no good.

"Everything."

"Maybe we should take this conversation inside? Just in case someone comes off the bus, looking for me since you’re not supposed to have Jamie."

"C'mon," she said, going up onto the bus and into the backroom.

Kat followed her waving to the guys as they passed them, "So, do you really want to know?" Kat asked, making sure her friend wanted her help.

"Of course I do."

"Well, if Sophie wants everything you want, why not let her have just that and pretend you want something else? We're going to need some help though in the whole custody thing. Going to need a good lawyer I think. The drug thing, I think we should bust Sophie on that since Mikey is dating her, that means if we prove she is on drugs, they will deem Mikey unfit to raise a child and that is how we can tear her down. First, we give her everything she wants while quietly going for custody. Then we take everything away from her like that, including Mikey."

"What am I going to want Kat? I'm pretty sure I wanted Mikey last night, considering we kissed but now after accusing me of this, I don't think I can trust him."

"Yes, you can. It’s Sophie. She is messing with his mind. The other day I over heard her telling him you were going to take James away from him forever and he defended you. But drugs are another story, that is something he is afraid you might actually try. Did he kiss back?"

"Oh yeah, he did."

"See, he is confused and messed up in the head. He wants you but he thinks he needs her to make him not want you because he is afraid to be hurt again," Kat said, taking her phone out of her pocket, opening the back door and throwing it all the way to the front of the bus.

"What about me Kat? What about when he hurt me? Does he think I want to be hurt again?"

"I don't know what he thinks Kyra. All I know is that you two should be together and eventually you will be. I think rehab made you stronger, more mature in a way. You probably learned a lot there right?"

"I don't know anymore Kat. So how's our plan going to work and how are we exactly going to do this?"

"We're going to need some help and we can pretty much say no one on the bus is going to be on our side, right?"

"Not even Gee?"

"I would like to think he would, but he is Mikey’s brother. It’s up to you whether we see if he will help or not."

"I'll investigate. Now what?"

"Well, if we want to bust Sophie, one of us is going to have to wear a wire and ask her about drugs. This may be kind of risky," Kat over exaggerated.

"Okay Kat, maybe this is going a bit too far."

"True. Maybe we could just spy on her the normal way," Kat shrugged, "Oh, I think we should start the plan tomorrow but that would mean we would have to pretend not to be friends anymore, just so Sophie thinks I am her BFF.”

"Kat, I think I should tell Mike at least. I mean, if I'm gunna do this I have to tell him at least give him a heads up," Kyra said, feeling slightly guilty.

"Yeah you do, but Kyra, if you want to win, you need to have a case first. I don't want to lie but most judges won’t give a child to a parent who has been in rehab."

"I know, I know but I feel bad. I mean Mike wouldn't do this to me so why should I do it to him?"

"Kyra! He is believing a crazy lady over you and thinks you’re on drugs. I know it’s not right, but if Sophie is just using Mikey, then what kind of a place is that for Jamie to be?"

"I still think I should tell him."

"I'm not saying you shouldn't tell him. I am saying just wait until you have a lawyer at least. All Mikey has to at this point is say you’re a recovering addict and he will win because no one knows when and addict might slip and start doing what they were addicted to again."

"Yeah but then I can turn around and say he believed Jamie wasn't his to begin with."

"And then Mikey will say you cheated on him once and was dating his brother when you found out you were pregnant. So he would still be the favourable one."

"So I've got no chance?"

"You have a chance, but only with a good lawyer. That’s why we should work on getting your case together before you tell him. That way you have some sort of a mental edge on him," Kat winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's going to win the battle?
Kyra or Mikey?
Comments?