Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Can You Say 'Bye Bye My Chemical Romance'?

Plan.
n (plural plans)
1. system for achieving objective: a method of doing something that is worked out in advance.
2. intention:something that somebody intends or has arranged to do (often used in the plural).
3. layout: a drawing or diagram on a horizontal plane of the layout or arrangement of something.
4. list or outline:a list, summary, or outline of the items to be included in something such as a piece of writing or a meeting.

With their plan set out in place, it was guaranteed to work. It just had to. Otherwise the consequences would be disastrous. Not disastrous in the sense that it would dramatically affect the whole word, but it would change one dramatically for sure. In actual fact, even if their plan did work, one life would still be dramatically changed.

She went along, pretending to hate her best friend which caused confusion amongst the main band. None of them ever expected the two friends to be at each other’s throats like they were. But it was all apart of the illusion to distract them while a case was built up.

Speaking of which, even though they were on tour, they had managed to find quite a reliable and successful lawyer who accepted to take their case on. The plan was in full swing with the only thing left to do was to inform Mikey of the situation.

Kat was impatiently waiting on the UPS guy, who Pete said would be giving her three boxes full of things she could use to sell on E-bay. The other girls, led by Sophie, had all gone shopping. Mikey on the other hand was playing with James, in the back room when Kyra came on the bus.

Kyra went up onto the bus, "Gee, Ray, Bob, Frank," she nodded, ignoring Kat as she walked along to the back.

"Back here Ky!" Mikey called.

Kyra kept going into the backroom and slowly sat down next to him.

"What’s up?"

"Nothing," she said quietly, waiting for the right moment to drop the bombshell.

Mikey just sat there, smiling at his son and tickling him, "Did you know Kat and Sophie went shopping yesterday? They got Jamie the cutest outfit," Mikey said, trying to fill the awkward silence in.

"Oh really? What's on it?" Kyra asked.

"It has both of our band names on it."

"Nice," she nodded, watching Mikey and their son, wondering if she should be doing what she was doing with the plan.

"Mikey, sweetie," Sophie called, coming back from shopping.

Kyra shuddered, "Can I have Jamie?"

"Sure." Mikey handed him to her.

She took her son, stroking his hair while waiting for Sophie to come in and interrupt them. It didn’t take long for Sophie to come to the back door and knock.

"You gunna get that?" She asked her ex.

Mikey shrugged, as Sophie came into the room, without waiting on a reply, "What’s she doing here?" Sophie asked, pointing a perfectly manicured finger at Kyra.

Sophie just rolled her eyes and kissed Mikey on the check, once she didn’t get a reply straight away from the blonde. She just stood there, waiting to be told why Kyra was there.

Kyra chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Ugh. I'm here because I can be. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, whatever," Sophie said sitting down.

"Mike can we talk?" Kyra asked, hoping to get rid of his girlfriend.

"Soph, do you mind?" Mikey asked and Sophie did as she was told. She just got up and left quietly.

"Alright," Kyra sighed, "Where to start..." she mumbled.

"The beginning is always a good start," he suggested.

"I guess...Mike, I-I-I," she stuttered.

"You what?"

"I-I-I-I-I," she kept stuttering.

"Just tell me."

Kyra nodded, "Okay, well......just give me a minute, this is kinda big."

Mikey nodded, waiting on her to tell him.

"I-I-I-I-I'm applying for f-full c-custody of J-J-Jamie," she softly stuttered out, her nerves obvious.

"YOU WHAT?" His said in disbelief, his voice slightly raised.

"Y-Y-You heard m-me."

"Why?" Mikey asked, almost in tears.

"Because I-I-I don't w-want him in this s-situation. I-I'm s-sorry."

"What situation?"

"I-I-I just don't want him here. With her. Sorry."

"You’re taking my son away because I have a girlfriend?"

"N-No, it's n-not like that," Kyra shook her head.

"Sounds like it to me,” Mikey said, “You'll never win."

"W-What?"

"You have nothing against me and I have plenty against you, therefore you will never win."

"Y-Yes I will. You don't know what I've got."

"No case. That’s what," Mikey told her, cold and distant.

"Actually, it's coming together quite well."

"You already started and you’re just telling me now!?"

"Well I'm serious about this so yeah," Kyra said, her nerves going away.

"Get out," he muttered.

"What?"

"Get out! Get away from Jamie and get the hell out!" Mikey snapped.

Kyra shook her head, "Fine, but you know I'm going to win," she muttered, kissing her son before handing it to him.

"You wish," he hissed.

"I don't have to," she muttered, walking out.

Mikey just sat there staring at the wall. He was devastated. He couldn't lose his son. Jamie was the last tie connecting him to Kyra. If he lost him, then it would well and truly be over between the couple. The bassist sat there, not moving. He was in too much shock from what had happened. What could he do? There was no way he was letting his son go without a fight. He also was wondering who was helping Kyra.

He didn't even noticed when Sophie came in the room. Mikey still just sat there even with Sophie telling him to get ready, he ended up missing sound check.

"No. Make Kat do it," he mumbled.

It was the first and last thing Mikey had said since Kyra had been by that day. Gerard sighed and asked Kat if she could take Mikey’s place since she was the only one out of the girls, apart from Kyra, who knew Mikey’s parts. She shrugged, going along with it, and off the bus they all went.

"This is going to be so bad," All of My Chemical Romance said as they watched the rest of their friend’s show. Kat paced not sure she could actually go out there and play in front of so many people.

Kat looked at Kyra wide eyed and nervous, wishing for the first time that they didn't go with her plan when her friend came off stage. While everyone else was talking and getting ready, Kyra came over and joined the group.

"What's going on gang?" Kyra asked.

"Mikey won’t come out and Kat is the only one who can play bass. Can you say 'bye bye My Chemical Romance?'" Gerard told Kyra.

Kyra shook her head, "Kat is such a bad player. I'll play for you guys if you want," she said continuing on with the act.

"Can you even play a bass?" Ray asked.

"Ray, what do I do in my band apart from sing?" Kyra looked at him as if he were stupid.

"You don't play a bass. I play a guitar like you and I can’t play bass so again, can you play bass?"

"Yes I do Ray! Max is guitar, Elliot is drums leaving me for bass..."

"Oh, well, then you have the job."

"Score! In your face Kat!" Kyra danced around.

"Kiss my shiny white ass," Kat said, handing her the bass and trying not to laugh.

"Whatever," Kyra shrugged, skipping off with the band to go get changed.

Of course, being the main writer of the songs and watching the band rehearse millions of times, Kyra knew their songs like the back of her hand. She got changed into a dark pair of jeans before slipping on Mikey’s ‘Black Parade’ outfit. It was a few sizes too big for her, with it finishing just above her knee caps. Kyra followed the guys out after changing, slinging a bass over her head for the second time that night.

Mikey didn't really do much that night other than take care of his son. He wasn't speaking to anyone. Not even to Sophie, who was doing nothing but saying bad things about Kyra, like she always did.

Kat was laughing and watching until they walked off the stage, where she set her mouth into a hard line, "Way to ruin the show Kyra! Your bass playing sucks."

"Fuck you Kat. At least I'm not fucking scared like you," Kyra snapped back, taking the bass off.

"At least I'm not taking after my sister," Kat said, her eyes doing some shifty thing. She wasn't sure if that was a good come back or not.

"Fuck wit. She takes after me, you idiot," Kyra hissed, only to realise it made the situation worse for herself.

"Way to make a fool of yourself," Kat said ,walking away so no one could see the smile that was on her face.

Kyra flipped her off, "Fucking dumb bitch," she muttered.

"What's up with you two? And my wife is not dumb," Frank noted, as they were all walking back to the buses.

"Mind your own fucking business Iero," Kyra told him, going off to her bus.

Frank walked on to the bus, shocked at Kyra's little out burst. Everyone else followed shortly after, only to find Sophie asleep on the couch and Mikey in the back room, sleeping with Jamie protectively in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please and thank-you.