Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Death Wish"

"Alright," Kyra breathed into the mike, taking her bass off and giving it to a tech, "Who here thinks I'm a fucking whore?" Kyra yelled, causing Max to yell "Yes!" before laughing and saying "Of course not."

All of My Chemical Romance, except for Gerard, stared at the stage in shock of what Kyra had just said. Gerard was waiting where Kyra had asked him to wait so she could introduce him.

"Okay, so maybe I'm a whore. Just a little one but since I'm a whore as I may as well act like one," Kyra said, starting to unbutton her jeans causing the crowd and Max to gasp before cheering her on.

"Put your clothes on!" Ray yelled, covering poor Jamie’s eyes, while everyone else watched, wanting to know what she was planning.

Kyra walked around stage until her pants fell down, stepping out of them easily.

"This looks like fun!" Max encouraged, taking his own shirt off.

"See, even Max is a fucking whore!" Kyra laughed.

"You skank!" Sophie shouted, getting a glare from Mikey.

Kyra flipped her off before taking off her tee, leaving her in her underwear. "Now for our last fucking song, we're bringing out Gerard fucking Way!" She yelled. Kyra thought this was a rather funny game, thinking that if Sophie was going to call her a whore, then she was going to have fun and be one for a night.

Gerard came on stage, taking a mike, "You know, Kyra, Max is right. This does look like fun," he said, taking his shirt off. Gerard didn't know what Kyra was up to, but he was happy to help.

Kyra smirked, looking back at Elliot who already was shirtless, "I think you all know this. This here isn't a fashion statement, it's a fucking death wish!"

Gerard just grinned, going along with whatever Kyra wanted. He loved being on the stage, performing in front of the fans and he had to admit. Kyra was looking hot in nothing but her underwear.

Kyra peace signed the audience once the song was over, picking up her clothes and getting re-dressed on the way off. Gerard walked off shirtless and sweaty, "What the hell were you thinking?" He laughed, once they where fully off stage.

"What was I thinking? I don't fucking know," she laughed.

"Well, now since you got me all sweaty and shirtless, you have to do my make up," Gerard told her, still laughing.

"Okay, okay fine," she smiled, taking his hand and guiding him to one of the spare rooms.

Gerard smiled, putting his shirt back on before sitting down so she could start.

"Don't go out there getting shirtless again Gerard," she play scolded while starting on his make-up.

"You did, why can’t I?"

"Well for one, your mother would not be happy with you stripping and setting such a bad example for your brother and fellow band mates. Plus we don't want the others stripping since we don't know what their gear is like. Oh and we don't want to make the other girlfriends jealous," she chuckled.

"Fine, fine you win," he grinned, now that she was done with his make up, it was time for him to go on stage.

She gave a smirk, "Have fun."

"Will do," he said, getting on stage with the rest his band mates.

Kyra and Kat had decided to have one of their meetings to discuss the plan. She went along to the designated meeting room to meet Kat. Kat had told the three girls she was going back to the bus because she had left the diaper bag on the bus, disappearing with Jamie to the meeting room where Kyra was waiting.

"Hey," she said softly, getting up to greet the pair.

"Hey, nice show," Kat said, laughing and handing Jamie to Kyra.

"Thanks. Did you like it Jamie?" She smiled to her son who giggled, "So, what's up? We better make this quick because I'm just worried Sophie will bust us."

"Listen," Kat said, playing the recording of Sophie talking about Kyra to Jamie, "Guess who she is talking to."

"Uh.....herself?"

"No, she is talking to Jamie," Kat paused, "I watched your blog and was thinking. I know a song you could cover that would get under Mikey’s skin and maybe freak out Sophie."

"WHAT!? She's going down. Kat, I got to get Jamie outta there fast. What song?"

"I know you do. Expect her to make another blog about you guys though. She took a video footage of you stripping. What else can we do to speed up the process of getting Jamie out?"

"Ha," Kyra sighed, "I don't care what she does. I had fun and I'm not gunna deny that plus whatever she labels me as, she also labels Gerard and he isn't gonna stand for that."

Kat laughed agreeing, "I hate to cut time with Jamie short but if you don't go back out there, they might think something is up."

"Thanks again Kat," she smiled, "What was that song anyway?"

"Oh, well, I was thinking, you know how you said Mikey kissed you back?"

"Mmm," she nodded.

"I was thinking, maybe you should do ‘Lips Of An Angel’ by Hinder. That kind of fits you guys perfectly."

Kyra smirked, "I hate you Kat Iero," she fake glared, walking out.

"Kiss my sass," Kat said, mocking a line from a Cobra Starship song.

Kyra went and stood by the stage, arms folded and weight on her right foot watching MCR perform. Kat went back to the girls, sighing dramatically.

"Ugh, grow up," Kyra muttered.

"Wave to Mommy," Kat said, smiling at Kyra in what she hopped Sophie would take as an evil smirk, but hoped Kyra knew she was really being nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
One, maybe two, more chapter(s) until a major turn of events.
Comments, yeah, yeah?
I'll update when I get five comments, yeah.