Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Meetings And Partial Outcomes.

Kyra got up early, not only because of those same dreams, but because it was the first meeting with the lawyers in which they would decide who would get custody of the young child. She dressed up, looking smart and professional.

"Good luck," Max said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Elliot asked.

"I'll be fine," Kyra said, slightly worried and heading out of the bus.

"He's not even coming," Kyra sighed to her lawyer while waiting on Mikey. His lawyer was already there, sitting across the table from them.

Mikey woke up late, throwing on some jeans and not even realizing he had grabbed Jess' jeans by mistake, though they fit him well and running out the door. By the time he made it to where they were supposed to meet, he was ten minutes late, "Sorry I'm late."

"Glad to see you could finally make it Mr. Way," Kyra's lawyer said.

"Sorry but my alarm didn't go off," he apologized, sitting down.

"Sure," he nodded.

Kyra couldn't look at Mike, her gaze landing on anything but him. Mikey stole one glance at Kyra and it was then he realized just how bad he looked. She was dressed for the occasion while he looked like he hadn't done laundry in a month.

The adjudicator sat on the end, between each group, "Now why does Miss Murdoch want to have full custody of a one James Lee Way," he asked.

Kyra's lawyer coughed before sorting through some paper, "The environment Mr. Way is providing is, what we believe, not acceptable. But more importantly, we believe that a one Sophie Hughes, is unstable," The lawyer said

Mikey simply handed his lawyer some pictures from last night’s show, "Care to explain these Miss Murdoch?" The lawyer handed them to Kyra.

Kyra smiled, shaking her head, "Part of our act."

"And do you find that appropriate when this picture, here clearly shows, a Kat Iero holding your child?" Mikey’s lawyer asked.

Kyra went to speak but her lawyer beat her to it, "And why isn't a Michael Way holding his son? Answer me that."

"Because, during both shows of both parents. Kat had made a deal with both Kyra and Michael to watch young James, that and she is the Godmother isn't she?" The lawyer directed the last comment to Kyra.

"True," Kyra said simply.

"Well if that is true, do you care to explain why you and Mrs Iero have been seen on more than one occasion, yelling profanity at one another, if she is supposed to be the Godmother?"

"These photos have nothing to do with this case. I mean, strippers can have their kids so why can't I?" Kyra asked.

"Because you're a bad mother!" Mikey finally yelled.

"Take that back now!" Kyra yelled back.

"No! I won’t! You aren't taking James away from me," he shouted, standing up and leaning over the table with his lawyer trying to stop him but couldn't.

"And you're the jerk who accuses me of doing drugs!"

"But I have every right to when someone tells me they’ve seen you do it! You did just get out of rehab," Mikey retorted.

"Oh, yeah? Who was this person? Sophie?"

"Yeah," Mikey said, sitting back down, "She only wants what is best for him."

"What's best for him!? By sending him off to private school!? He's not even a year old and you're already planning to ship him off!? That's not what's best Michael!" Kyra shouted.

"What? Who told you that?" Mikey asked, very confused.

"See. Proves my point," she said calmly, sitting down.

"Oh and Kyra, sweetie, stripers don't bring the sons to work like you let Kat bring yours when you did plan on stripping," Mikey said very calmly, happy he wasn't holding his son last night.

"Oh thanks for the memo honey, I can't wait for your wedding. Sophie says it's going to be huge," she said back in the same tone

Mikey’s eyes got real big, but he said nothing to show he didn't know, "She wasn't supposed to know about that. I hadn't planned on asking until after tour."

Kyra's mouth dropped a little before muttering, "Oh well Congratu-fucking-lations."

The adjudicator banged the small hammer onto the platform, "That's it. I've heard enough. I rule that James goes and stays with a Mr and Mrs Donald Way until a solution has been reached. That means neither of your are allowed to call or visit," he pointed at Kyra and Mikey.

"WHAT?" They both shouted, shocked at the out come while the two lawyers talked, "Sir?" One of them said, hoping he would listen.

The adjudicator looked at the lawyer that spoke up, "Yes?"

"We think it would be in the child best interest that the Uncle and Godfather be allowed to visit or receive calls about the child."

"The blood related uncle gets one phone call a day," the adjudicator firmly said before gathering his things and leaving the room.

Mikey and his lawyer walked out of the room, talking about what to do next, how this would effect him and how he actually wasn’t planning on proposing to Sophie. Kyra and her lawyer talked, also discussing what would happen.

By the time the pair were done talking with their lawyers, the bassist’s parent had already been informed of the ruling and collected their grandson since the tour wasn’t too far from Jersey. Both parents didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to fair to the other, with Mikey and Kyra to return to find him already gone.

Mikey told Gerard everything before asking Sophie if they could speak in private.

"Of course," she smiled, following him to the back room.

"Would you care to explain why we're having a big wedding and sending my son to a private school?" He asked.

"Pardon? I don't know who told you that because I never said that," Sophie denied the accusation.

"Kyra told me you said it at today’s hearing in front of everyone."

"Well isn't it obvious? She's lying Mike. She'd do anything to get James away from you."

He sighed, "And to think, I used to know her so well.”

"I know Mikes. And that's the sad thing that Jamie can't have a proper mother," she said, intertwining their hands, smiling at the fact that he believed her over his ex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, one more until the one.
Predictions? I wanna know.
Comments, please and thank-you?