Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Waking Up In Vegas.

It was all a blur. A massive blur of liquor mixed with the bright lights of city, which would always equal a series of unfortunate events. Gerard’s terrible plan of ‘staying with your buddy’ didn’t go according to plan. Half of the group ended up one end of the infamous ‘Strip’ while the other end was occupied by the others. Thankfully, the two bands were scheduled for another show in the city the succeeding night.

Kyra scrunched her face up as the warm Nevada sun hit her face in the morning. There was no recollection of the previous night, a small headache that was cementing its place in her head. She must have gotten so drunk, that she didn’t even notice the figure beside who had their arm draped over her bare waist as she sat up. Her hands clutched the cream comforter closer to her chest after realising she, like the figure beside her, was naked.

The blonde glanced around the room lit by the sun’s rays. The carpet was a chocolate brown colour with the walls displaying various pieces of artwork on walls painted an even lighter, almost beige, coloured brown. Her silver dress caught her attention next, as well as the dark clothes, that included a leather jacket, that were scattered around the room.

A yawn emerged from her lips as she went to rub her left eye with the back of her hand. The itch was satisfied but she jerked her hand away once she felt the sensation of something cold. There, on her hand was a ring. She let a small gasp escape before looking at the familiar figure she had known for numerous years.

"OH MY GOD!" Kyra shrieked, scrambling out of the bed and falling on the floor.

He awoke with a massive headache, "Shut up Soph-," he stopped, realizing the person who screamed wasn't Sophie and that he was naked, knowing for sure it wasn't Sophie since they had yet to be intimate, "What’s going on?" Mikey almost shouted, freaking out.

"You tell me!" Kyra yelled, simply holding her left hand up in the air so he could see what was on it.

"Why are you? Did we?" He asked, squinting to see what was on her finger, "HOLY SHIT! Is that what I think it is?"

"This isn't happening. Please tell me this isn't happening," Kyra muttered, slightly panicking, unsure if Mikey knew it was her.

Mikey had no idea it was Kyra. He just thought he got too drunk and done something stupid with a stranger, "Oh boy, am I in trouble with two women," Mikey muttered to himself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kyra cursed, "It had to be him didn't it!?" She whispered so Mikey wouldn't hear.

"Ky is going to be even more pissed," was the first thing Mikey said again, mainly to himself, not even really thinking of his girlfriend but his ex instead.

"Ky? Who the fuck is Ky? Is she your girlfriend?" Kyra said in a different voice that didn’t belong to her.

"No, she is my ex and mother of my child. Did I say Ky? I meant Sophie, yeah that’s what I meant," Mikey said, lying to the strange woman he had married, hoping she couldn't see right through his lie.

"So Sophie's your ex? Well I guess she is now..." Kyra trailed off.

"No, Sophie is the girlfriend. Ky is the ex who I may still, oh never mind. Who are you?"

"Who am I? Oh well...Uhm..," Kyra said unsure of what to say, "What were you saying before I rudely interrupted? Ky is the ex who you may still what?"

"That doesn't matter. I need to know your name so I can stop thinking I married a nameless hooker and if you are a hooker…I don't mean that in an bad way," Mikey kind of babbled.

"I'm not a hooker!" Kyra shrieked.

"Okay, well what is your name?" Mikey asked, thinking that shriek sounded familiar.

Kyra took a deep breath before peeping her head slowly above the bed, "Surprise," Kyra squeaked out.

"K...K...Ky?" Mikey stuttered out, shocked.

"No, it's Ashlee Simpson. Of course it's me! Who do you think it is?"

"Well at least now you can’t be pissed at me," Mikey said putting his head in his hands and sighing.

"Oh fuck. What am I gunna do?" Kyra muttered, running her hands through her hair
ignoring Mikey's comment.

"Why didn't you say it was you to begin with?" Mikey asked.

"Because I was too busy freaking out!"

"What are we going to do?" Mikey asked, standing up looking for his pants.

Kyra grabbed the blanket, covering herself while collecting her clothes, "I don't know."

Mikey put his boxers and pants on and sat back on the bed, "I'm such a bad person," Mikey muttered.

"You're dead when she finds out. Actually no wait. We're both dead when she finds out."

“Like I said I am a horrible person. But what do you think the rehab people are going to do when they find out?" Mikey asked, while knowing he might know a way to fix this but wondering if this was something he really wanted to fix?

"They’re going to kill me if Sophie doesn't," Kyra said going to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Why would Sophie kill you? It’s not like you planned this or that you plan on staying married to me, right?"

"Oh yeah because I deliberately got you drunk and married you. Right," she called out.

"Be serious Kyra!" Mikey yelled back.

"I am! It's not like I planned this and like you said, we're not planning on staying married right?"

Mikey stayed silent, not sure what to say. He didn't know how Kyra felt about him since the last time he checked, she was near close to hating him. What he did know was Sophie at least liked him, his problem was that he still kind of loved Kyra.

Kyra came back out, putting her hair up for the first time in a long time and sat on the other corner of the bed, "You should probably get dressed. Sophie's probably looking for you."

Mikey shrugged, "Let her look."

Kyra just nodded, looking out the window from the bedroom.

"Do you think anyone else know about this?"

"I don't know. If they do, let's hope they haven't told Sophie."

"Why do you all of a sudden care so much about Sophie?" Mikey asked, wondering since up until now, no matter what Sophie did, Kyra would show no interest.

"Because she's your girlfriend Mikey! Your girlfriend!"

"I know," he sighed.

"I can't believe this," she mumbled.

"I cant believe what I am about to say."

"What are you going to say?"

"I...I...I...want a -," he stopped, not able to say it and tell her that he still loved her.

Kyra put two and two together, figuring out what he meant, "O-Okay, if that's what you want."

"I...I...Is it what you want?"

"It's what you want plus I don't want to ruin you and Sophie's relationship."

"You cheated on me with my brother. Why can’t I cheat by getting married? At least I cheated on Sophie with someone I love," Mikey let slip, covering his mouth as soon as he said it.

Kyra's mouth dropped a little, "No, no. You don't love me Mike. You're in love with Sophie. Not me."

"WHAT!? I don't love Sophie. I can barely stand kissing her, and yeah, I like her and she is a nice girl but hell no to loving her, " Mikey said, being bluntly honest.

"Yeah, well too bad. She loves you. End of story.”

"I know," he sighed, "What about you, how do you feel?"

"I...I can't do this Mike...I'm sorry," she said quickly, rushing to the door.

"Great," Mikey muttered, thinking now not only was he going to have to go through with a custody battle but also a divorce at the same time.

Kyra opened the door and was about to leave when she turned around and said, "I'm sorry Mikes, I really am."

"Don't be. It’s fine. I still would have got the divorce if that’s what you wanted. I just wanted to know if you hate me," Mikey told her with his head still in his hands.

"I don't hate you. Every time I said I did, I was lying."

"Then how do you feel?"

"You’re Jamie’s father. I'm always gunna love you Mike," Kyra smiled weakly before disappearing down the corridor.

Mikey nodded, ready to cry. He started dating Sophie in hopes of forgetting the love he had for Kyra and the pain she caused him. But it turns out, neither one was happening and it was killing him.

What was he going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
| Ring. |

Alright, I don't think any of you saw that coming. A few of you thought her and Gee. Actually, the person who got the closest guess was MyDearJuliet.
Anyway, I got a message from a reader who was wondering what Kyra actually looked like since the picture in the summary page has her in sunglasses and it's not a really good picture. But if you click here, you'll see what she looks like. I think it's kind of similar to her looks from the first story, but an older version but that's just me.
Oooh, another question I got was how to pronounce Kyra's nickname, Ky. Well, I personally pronounce it like the name Kai. Just like the two letters K and I. Simple, yeah?
Yeah, comments FTW?