Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"Do You Mind?"

She didn’t know why he couldn’t just do this himself. It’s not like she was her girlfriend. She was his girlfriend. So why on Earth was she going to go break up with her husband’s girlfriend for him? That, she wasn’t even quite sure of herself.

The numbers on the door in front of her read 348, indicating she had reached the right room. It was a struggle to actually bring herself to knock on the door but it was done after a few moments of brief hesitation.

“Come in,” the voice called.

Kyra took a deep breath before slowly opening the door and going inside. The room didn’t appear to be much different from her own. She left the door open in case a speedy escape was required.

“Hey Sophie,” Kyra squeaked out.

“Mikey, where have you-,” the brunette automatically said, not seeing Kyra, “Oh, it’s only you. Can I help you?”

“Actually, it could be how I can help you,” Kyra trailed off.

“Really? I don’t think you could help anyone but tell me anyway.”

"You see, the reason Mike didn't come here last night was because he was with me," she said the last part softly.

"Excuse me? That couldn’t have happened. You must have gotten drunk and thought it was him."

"No, I wasn't drunk. But we were both drunk when we got married two nights ago."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah..."

"You bitch! You fucking planned this!" Sophie shouted.

"No, I swear I didn't! In all honesty I didn't."

"Yeah, right. Just like you didn't cheat on him, right?

"You know what? Fuck you! It doesn't matter what you think anymore because guess what honey? I've got everything you were out to get."

"You’re lying! I will have him and you son soon! That’s all I have left to take and that bitch you call a friend is going to help me do it. You and Mikey will be divorced within weeks leaving you heart broken."

Kyra smirked, "We bet you at your own game. You see, Kat was the spy and you fell for the trap. We've got enough against you to send you to Mars."

"Really? I wouldn't be so sure. How do you know I didn't get to her and have her spying on you for me?"

"Oh please, we're talking about Kat here. Stop trying to play mind tricks. If I were you, I'd pack my shit and leave before Mike or Gerard come and humiliate you."

"Oh please, Mikey is a pussy. He couldn't even come break up with me himself. He had to send his bitch wife to do it. And there’s no way in hell I’m scared of Gerard.”

Kyra chuckled, "Well, I just thought I'd tell you," before walking out.

Sophie went after her, grabbing Kyra by the wrist and pulling her back a bit, "We aren’t done just yet. You may think that whore Kat is your friend but trust me, she isn’t. You should have heard what she said about you and the rest of your shitty friends behind your backs.”

"Do you mind?" Kyra asked, noticing she grabbed her right wrist, "You're crushing my imagination."

"You’re such a dirty whore. Glad I never slept with Mikey. God knows what kind of STD your skank ass gave him," she said, letting go.

"Well, good because while you were up all night worrying, he was laying in bed with me, telling me how he couldn't stand to kiss you and how he always wanted to marry me," Kyra said with one hand on her hip.

"That’s fine. Just remember, Kat thinks you're a bitch and that your son is a bastard," Sophie shrugged as if it didn't bother her in the least, "I was only with him for the money anyway."

Kyra shrugged, "Fine with me."

Kyra: 1 Sophie: 0
♠ ♠ ♠
I appear to have killed my profile layout...
Comments, please and thank-you.