Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

It's Not Like That.

"Gerard! Open up Gerard!" Mikey boomed, his hand pounding on his brother’s door.

Gerard heard the noise coming from the other side of the door. He got up and practically pounced upon the door, "About time Mikey! Do you know how close I was to calling Mom?!" He yelled.

"You didn't did you? I would have been here sooner but I was working out a crisis," the younger of the pair sighed, coming into the room.

"No, I didn't. You're very lucky otherwise you'd be in a lot of trouble. I thought you'd gone off and done something stupid. Wait, what crisis?"

"I'm kind of married and I think you see how that is a crisis, right?"

"Fucking great. I'm related to Sophie," Gerard hissed.

"Um, no. Not Sophie," Mikey mumbled, texting Kyra to see if he could tell his brother or if she thought they should both do it.

"Even better. Mom is going to be so pleased you married a random. I'm not telling her. You are."

"GEE! NO!" Mikey yelled, as someone knocked on the door.

"You got yourself into it, then you can get yourself out of it by telling her!" Gerard yelled back, going and opening the door for the second time in ten minutes before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Just calm down, okay. It will make sense very soon," Mikey said as his beautiful wife came in the room.

"What's going on guys?" Kyra asked.

"Oh she doesn't know?" Gerard asked Mikey while pointing at Kyra, "Michael went and got himself fucking married!"

Mikey smirked, "Mrs Way, do you know I married a beautiful girl?"

"Oh really?" She asked, sitting next to Gerard, who had his head in his hands out of frustration of not finding his brother earlier.

"Yeah, what do you think about me being married Mrs Way?" Mikey said again, waiting for Gerard to catch on.

"MIKEY! WILL YOU JUST STOP WITH THE MRS WAY! YOUR WIFE ISN'T HERE UNLESS IT'S.......," Gerard realised, "Kyra."

"Gee," Kyra said softly and sweetly, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and rubbing his arms, "Mike and I are married."

"What?" He asked, wondering if they where playing some sick joke.

"When you came to me, asking if I'd seen Mike, I lied. I'm sorry. He was with me."

"What about Sophie? Mikey isn't with her and you is he?" Gerard asked.

"No, no. I think she's long gone by now," she said softly.

"I told you that you would make it out alive. Did she say anything we should know about?" Mikey piped in, wondering if he should be checking the bus brakes or something.

Kyra shook her head, "No, nothing to worry about. But she did have me there for a bit, crushing my imagination," she gestured to her wrist.

"So, Gerard are you okay with keeping this a secret?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, so I spend all night looking for you with your fucking girlfriend annoying the hell out of me and you expect me to keep secrets for you? Na-uh. I won't tell but if I'm asked then it's out," Gerard informed the couple.

"Please? We want to do this the right way and have a real wedding, you know? And why didn't you come to Kyra sooner, and that is ex-girlfriend," Mikey smiled.

"Because I had to stop Sophie from going over to Ky's room and killing her! I had to wait til she fell asleep just to even go to the bathroom! What's the point? You're already married."

"Yeah, but still, everyone should get their dream wedding and it just seems right to me," Mikey said, being the hopeless romantic he was.

"Yeah Gee, let the princess have his big day," Kyra chuckled.

"Shut up Kyra! You know you want it too. I mean, I can’t wait to see Gee or Pete standing next to you in a dress, since we know you won’t be asking Kat to be a bride thingy," Mikey fake glared.

Kyra smiled remembering her best friend, "Oh please. If it's going to be anyone, it will be Frank since he's got the short legs and I'd look even better next to him."

"So true. Oh wait, can we just make all of Fall Out Boy and Panic show up in dresses? It would be so funny," Mikey said, while him and Gerard where laughing their asses off.

"God, and you say I'm the mean one."

"Oh, well, I mean, it would just be funny. We could even make the girls where a tux," Mikey shrugged.

Kyra shook her head no.

"So how is this going to work then?" Gerard asked.

"What work?" Mikey asked, taking his wife’s hand.

"How are you going to get your 'fairy tale' wedding?" Gerard air quoted, "It won’t work."

"And why not?"

"Because for one, the last time the world looked, you practically hated each other."

"Point?"

"Then the world is going to label you a whore," he pointed at Kyra, "And you the guy who cant make his mind up."

"No, I think they are just going to see that no matter what, we can’t stay away from each other. We just love each other so much."

Gerard shook his head, "You're still going to be in trouble."

"Then what do you think we should do, smarty pants?"

"I don't know but I know Sophie is going to telling the media then you're going to be in trouble with Mom," Gerard sang annoyingly.

"Yeah, but Mom loves Kyra and I think she will be happy to know we worked things out."

"True but she's going to pissed that you didn't invite her."

"Gerard, we got married while we were drunk. No one was there…I think."

"You don't think," Gerard chuckled.

"Well, I don't know. I was drunk. I didn't even know it was Kyra when I woke up," Mikey said, looking down at the ground.

"You must have gotten wasted. I don't miss those days," Gerard smirked.

"Yeah we did," Mikey said, shooting a glare at Kyra wondering if the rehab people had checked in with her.

Kyra whistled aimlessly, "Anything else?"

"Not that I know of."

"Keep it to yourself Gerard," Kyra said.

"Yeah, yeah," Gerard muttered as the couple walked out.

Kyra chuckled as they went back to her room, not noticing a letter that had been slipped under her door, "Gerard was right. You're gunna be in trouble when your mom finds out."

"I know," he sighed, swinging their hands in the air.

"Like, major."

"Yeah, and just think of how our band mates are going to feel," Mikey picked up the letter, "What’s this?"

"Huh? I don't know," Kyra asked as she sat on her bed.

Mikey read the note out loud, his face paling with each word, "You think you may have won but I have just began. First I will destroy your careers and then I will take what you both love in the world the most. James."

"What is it Mike?" Kyra asked, snacking on some candy she found in her bag.

"Did you not just hear what I read to you?"

"I was kinda more into this candy...Sorry."

"Kyra, I think James may be in danger."

"Huh? Is this about Sophie? She can't do anything Mikes. She's not even related to him."

"Kyra will you please listen this time?" He asked.

"Okay, fine."

Mikey read the note again, feeling sick and wishing he had their child with them.

Kyra looked at him confused, "She can't do anything right, Mikes?"

"I don't know, but I kind of think we should call our lawyers and get him in out custody," Mikey sighed, very worried for their son’s safety.

"Everything's going to be fine," she said, walking over to him, "Jamie's with your parents and I know nothing will happen to him. I trust them with my own life Mikes. She can't do anything anyway."

"Kyra, Sophie is crazy, like, really crazy. She might try and get to him. I trust my parents too, but they are getting old," Mikey wrapped his arms around his wife.

"They aren't that old."

"Kyra, what if she tries breaking in and has more then one person with her? She really is capable of anything," Mikey sighed.

"It's not going to happen. It's just empty threats," she said, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"I hope so but I would still feel better with James with us, where we all could protect him, you know?"

"I know," she muttered, "But I think he'll be fine in Jersey."

"I'm just worried. Do you think we should tell everyone, you know, about everything?"

"No, not yet. It's still sinking in."

Mikey nodded, pulling Kyra down on the bed with him, just wanting to relax a bit before the buses left and they were back to being on separate buses. Kyra smiled, resting her head on his chest with one arm draped over him.

"You know Mrs. Way, tour really sucks now."

"Why Mr. Way?" Kyra asked, tilting her back to look up at him.

"Because we won’t be doing any of this," he said, kissing her hair like he used to.

"I don't get it," she said cutely.

"Well, if no one knows we're married that means no cuddling, no kissing and we'll be on separate buses."

Kyra sighed, "Why did you have to remind me?"

"Because we have to get on the buses in, like, an hour and I will just miss this. It’s weird having Gerard as the only one who knows, yeah?”

"A little," she replied, kissing just below his ear.

Mikey pulled her closer to him, if that was even possible.

"So what's in this dream wedding of yours?" Kyra muttered into his ear.

"Really, it’s not mine. It’s yours Kyra. Last time I proposed, you wouldn't even let me help with the cake. I just want to give you the chance to finish what you started so long ago."

"Mike, I don't need any of that. Not now."

"But I want you to have it. Any smart guy knows all girls have some type of dream wedding."

"I had mine. You were there so I've already had it."

"You need one you can remember," he smirked.

"Maybe I do but I don't, since I've already got you."

"You're crazy."

"That's what they tell me," she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What? Thought Sophie would be a good girl and go off quietly?
Comments, yeah?