Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

And In The End, You'll Be The One To Lose.

"Let me see my handy work again," she smirked, reaching to pull down his tee a bit so she could see the mark she left on his neck.

Just as Kyra had pulled up Mikey’s shirt, Gerard caught up to them, "Would you two just get a room?"

Kyra chuckled, "Maybe later."

Gerard just shook his head and chuckled before getting on his bus, leaving the couple.

"Well Mr Way, I'd better get going onto my bus to make sure my band mates aren't attempting to wear my clothes," Kyra informed him.

"Take pictures if they do," he said, smiling.

"But my clothes," she whined.

"I'll get you new ones if they mess them up that bad."

"I'm going to hold you to that," she said, starting to walk backwards to her bus.

"Excited Ky?" Max asked, hitting random buttons on the controller.

"Huh? Why?" She asked back.

"We're playing in your home soon."

"Uh...okay?"

"You don’t know what I'm talking about, do you?"

"Nope."

"In Pennsylvania. Philly to be exact."

"Oh...That should be fun," Kyra muttered, trying her best to contain her non-existent excitement.

Elliot smiled after demolishing Max’s pixel character into a million pieces, “You’re right, Ky. It will be fun,” he said, not noticing her sarcasm.

The trio spent the rest of the trip playing video games. The boys’ minds firmly set on destroying each other while she was left battling ninjas with the thought of returning to her original hometown lurking in the back of her mind.

“Mikey, Mikey, dude, get up!” Ray called, lightly shaking his friend.

The bassist sat up, rubbing his eyes. He’d fallen asleep during the movie the band had decided to put on, but his dream was better than any movie in his opinion. Kyra, Jamie and himself back in New York with no drama. Just the young family being together.

“We’re all going out to explore. Wanna come with?” Ray asked.

Mikey shook his head, opting to stay behind.

“Suit yourself.”

The bus was then ultimately emptied, with each member rushing off. Mikey made himself a cup of coffee and went outside to enjoy the brief amount of sunshine that was coming through the clouds.

“Mr. Way,” a voice smiled as it slowly started going past.

Mikey looked up, then around to make sure no one was close by, “Mrs. Way,” he smiled, catching up to her and wrapping his arms around her, only to kiss her on the cheek.

"Mike, no. We can't," she muttered, peeling his arms off of her.

"But no one is watching. Why not?"

"Someone is always watching. Besides, do you want to get caught?"

"Not really, but you know sneaking around is fun," he smirked.

"You suck at sneaking," Kyra smirked, starting to take a few steps backwards toward the night's venue.

Mikey pouted and watched her walk away.

"You're going down Way!" She playfully yelled before disappearing into the venue.

"I hate you!" He yelled back playfully as the rest of his band came back.

“I really like ‘We Own The Night’,” Elliot told the interviewer.

“Me too. It’s a great track. What about you Ky?” Max asked.

“Huh? Oh, I like ‘Game Over, Finish Him’,” she shrugged.

The interview went on for a few more minutes before Max and Elliot headed off to the stage, with Kyra telling them she would join them in a few moments while she stayed behind to talk to a technician.

“Uh, if Tiffany is starting, where’s Kyra?” Frank asked, noticing his friend was not on stage when Max and Elliot started.

The guys looked around, no sign of their friend, “Who knows. Probably on the phone to Peter,” Gerard teased his brother who just flipped him off.

Kyra was still talking when she heard familiar music starting. Her eyes widened as she took off out the door, realising her band had started. She was handed a microphone while she was running to the stage, pushing past the guys and making it just in time on stage to sing.

So what will you prove
Now what will you choose
When you've got no one but yourself to blame
I'm sick of these games, so sick of these games
And in the end you'll be the one to lose


“Found her Frank!” Bob laughed.

"Way to mess up, Murdoch!" Gerard shouted, wondering if she could even hear him.

While the guys were at the venue, Kat was on the bus reading an online article posted by Sophie, 'Mikey Way Dumped me for a thieving crazy bitch! She pretended to hate Mikey and me while she was really planning to make her move in Vegas. She got my man drunk out of his mind, seduced and married him. Now if that isn’t a slut, I don’t know what is. I don’t know why she even tries. We all know she will be back in rehab soon. That crazy girl Kat will be more of a mother then her and Mikey will be crawling back to me. If any of you are reading this remember, I am out there watching and waiting and you will hate the day you double crossed me.' Kat’s mouth dropped open as she pulled out her phone.

Kyra excused herself from the conversation she was having and answered her cell, "Hello?"

"Are you married?" She asked, wanting to know the truth.

"Well hello to you too," Kyra chuckled, "And maybe. Just a little bit."

"Are you freaking married to Mikey? How soon do you want the public to know?"

"Dammit. He opened his mouth already didn't he?" Kyra sighed, "Hang on. How do you know?"

"Well, other than you not telling me, Sophie did it for you," Kat told her as she read a small part of the blog to Kyra.

Kyra rolled her eyes, "Someone's jealous. Anyway, I guess we can stop the whole hating business now huh?”

"Yeah, I guess we can," she paused, "So tell me, just how drunk did he have to be before he left that ugly woman?" She laughed.

"I have no clue Kat. We don't even remember anything from it."

"Oh wow, so not good. So when were you going to tell? Is this another secret?"

Kyra shrugged even though she knew Kat couldn't see her, "I don't know. But don't worry. Mikey's making sure we have a 'real' wedding. So you'll see us get married...hopefully not as drunk."

"You young lady are in so much trouble when you get back to these buses. Rehab is going to kill you," Kat said between giggles while trying to be serious.

"Don't remind me," Kyra playfully sighed, “Look out. Guys heading your way.”

"Yay! You should come watch movies. That’s what they always do when they get back. Oh and if Max and Elliot read this blog, they will kill you."

"I think they'll kill Mike. Not me."

"Well, by the way this thing reads, Mikey had nothing to do with you guys getting married. It was all your fault. Where are those two anyway?"

"Mm, probably off with fans or drinking," Kyra told her as she walked back to Tiffany’s bus.

"Yeah, sounds like them. Well, guys are here so can I let Mikes know I know or no?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I don't mind. The whole freaking world probably knows by now," Kyra muttered, taking her jacket off.

"So, I'm going to hang up now but you should come hang," Kat said, walking to the front of the bus just as the guys got on.

"Maybe. We'll see," Kyra said, hanging up and going off deeper into her bus.

"Guys, how was the show?"

"The usual. Awesome," Gee smiled.

"Alright," Mike shrugged.

"Good," Ray and Bob both said.

"Better that I'm back," Frank grinned, kissing his wife on the cheek.

"Love you too, sweetie. Mikey, can I talk to you?" Kat asked while kissing Frank back.

"Alright Iero," he smirked.

Kat nodded, walking to the back room.

Mikey followed her, shutting the door behind him, "Yeah?"

"How’s the wife?"

"Oh she's go-" Mikey paused, "What are you going on about?" He nervously chuckled.

"Oh, you know, just how you got married and didn't tell anyone. So who is the unlucky girl?" Kat asked like she didn't know it was Kyra.

"I don't have a clue what you’re going on about..." he trailed off.

"I think you do Mikey," Kat said, pointing at him.

He shook his head, "Nope."

"Really? So Kyra isn't Misses Way?"

Mikey stopped and looked at the ground, "This is where you kill me, right?"

"No, this is where I say, Sophie is out to get you and Kyra already told me it was true. Why do you even try and lie to me?"

Mikey shrugged, "I don't know."

"So, what I am trying to tell you is Sophie posted a blog about Kyra seducing you and being a slut."

Mikey just sighed. Kyra on the other hand, got changed into her pyjamas before crawling under the covers of her bunk and watching her favourite movie.

"So, you should probably decide what you and Kyra need to do. I think I am going to go see Frankie," Kat said, standing up.

Mikey sat and thought for a few seconds before deciding he needed to see Kyra. He walked to her bus and opened the door to see Kyra half awake and looking out her bunk, "Can we talk?"

"Sure," she said softly, sitting up in her bunk.

"How long do I have to live?" He asked.

Kyra looked at him confused, "Longer than me?"

"I mean how long till your band mates kill me and why did Kat let me live?"

Kyra shrugged, "Well they aren't back yet so maybe til tomorrow. And I'm sure they won't kill you. Just hurt you really, really, really, really bad...." she trailed off.

"Oh, very funny Mrs. Way, so do you want to have a meeting and tell everyone tomorrow since Gee and Kat already know, we might as well tell them all, right?"

"Do we have to? I don't like meetings," she whined.

"Yes, we have to. It’s only right, besides if they’re going to kill me, I want to go down like a man."

Kyra rolled her eyes at his comment, "Alright, fine."

"What do we say to the fans and press though? Kat said something about a blog saying you were a slut."

"I don't know," Kyra sighed and thought for a moment, "Why don't we just post it on our blogs or something. I mean, that way the fans find out and media probably make stories up from our words?"

"Yeah, that’s probably best. What should our blogs say?"

Kyra gave a small smile, reaching for her computer before shuffling over to the far corner of her bunk, "Hop in."

Mikey hoped in and watched what she typed.

Kyra leaned against him, resting her head on his collar bone before taking a picture with the webcam and posting the picture along with the simple caption of 'Married life.'

"Oh, way to tell everyone. Can you E-mail me that and I will post it on my own blog and MCR‘s."

"Well it's easier this way. And besides, they say a picture says a thousands words."

"Well, then use this one," he said, kissing her and taking a photo.

Kyra smiled, "Maybe."

"So, I can’t believe we finally did this, can you?" He asked while looking at her ring.

"No, not really,” Kyra smiled, closing her laptop and setting it down on her little shelf at the end of the bunk.

"I guess I will blog about it when I get home, or back on the bus I should say. So, are you and the Bat friends again?"

"Naw, I was hoping you'd stay here," she smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I can’t. Not till after tomorrow. That way both bands find out at the same time. I love you."

"Pleaseeeeee?" Kyra dragged out the 'e'.

"Not tonight, maybe tomorrow."

Kyra sighed, "Fine."

"It’s for the best. Just remember I still love you."

"I know, I know."

"I have to go.." he paused, "Love you."

Kyra lightly nodded as he squirmed out of her grasp and left. Her head hit the pillow with a sigh and she soon fell asleep with the sleep of the smell of where he was sitting for a short while in her bunk.

Mikey walked back to his bus slowly wondering if the marriage could work and why she never once said she loved him back, making him wonder even more if she did love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long enough? I'm trying to write them as quick as I can.
Comments = heart.