Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"Ew! You're In For It Now!"

She woke early the next morning, due to Elliot yelling at her after seeing the two blogs. Kyra managed to calm him down and explained the situation to the guitarist and drummer. There was an awkward silence before the bus returned to normal, with the pair going off to play video games. Kyra gave a sigh of relief, thankful the situation hadn’t escalated into something larger.

"ELLIOT! I SWEAR TO GOD! PUT THAT DOWN OR THERE'LL BE TROUBLE!" Kyra shouted at the drummer who had stolen her underwear from her bag until she noticed her phone ringing, "Hello?" She sighed.

"Morning Mrs. Way," Mikey said, smiling even though she couldn’t see that.

"Morn-DO YOU KNOW HOW MEAN THIS IS!?" She shouted, jumping up to try and reach the clothes Max was holding just above her grasp.

"Kyra, what is going on?"

"Mikeyyyy, they’ve got my underwear and they won't give them back," she whined as Max and Elliot played keepings off Kyra.

"Want me to come save you?"

"YOU'RE GUNNA BE IN TROUBLE IF MIKE COMES!" Kyra warned.

"Oooh. We're so scared," Max laughed.

"Tell them I will bring back up," Mikey said, trying not to laugh.

"This isn't funny!" Kyra told her band mates as they kept laughing, "Mikeyyyy. Help me? They're using their height against meee."

Mikey hung up the phone and ran to the other bus but as soon as he got there he started laughing, "Max, hot pink really is a good colour for you."

"Miikeeeee," Kyra whined, crossing her arms.

"Kyra, honey, they make cute girls. You should let them keep your underwear," he smiled.

Kyra pouted, "But my underwear!" She pointed.

"Guys, give up the underwear or else," Mikey said, trying not to smile
.
"Or else what?" Max asked, pretending to be Kyra.

"I will call a friend of mine and, well, I happen to know there is no coffee where this person is and that makes this person even more scary."

"Shaking in my boots Mikey, shaking in my boots," Max mocked while Elliot just laughed.

"You know Max, Kat is someone we should all be afraid of, especially when there is no coffee."

"Oh fuck! Not Kat!" He yelled, scrambling to take the clothes off. Once they were off, he threw them at Kyra and ran out off the bus, Elliot trailing close behind.

Mikey started laughing, "Should I tell him that we have coffee on the bus and Kat is to busy cuddling with Frank to care?"

"Hmm, no. Let them go," she laughed.

"So, why did they have your underwear anyway?"

"They thought it would be funny," Kyra muttered, folding them up and putting them away.

"Well, it kind of was."

"Now I know how Frank feels when you guys do it to him."

"Hey! You and Kat are normally the ones who start stealing his clothes. We just like to help."

"But that’s different. It's not my clothes," she whined.

"Yeah, and to Max and Elliot it’s the same. Not their clothes."

"I guess," she muttered, "So what’s up?"

"Nothing really, you?"

Kyra shrugged, finishing up with her clothes. "Coffee?"

"Always," he smiled.

She gave a nod, walking over to the kitchen to make two cups, "So, how'd the guys take it?"

"I haven’t told them yet, waiting till morning. Kat suggested I come talk to you. So here I am."

"Talk to me? Bout what?" She asked, handing him his coffee.

"No idea. She just said we should talk, probably about what ever you told her. Speaking of which, when did you two start talking again?"

"Uh...well...not long...," Kyra said, "So am I going to move to your bus or are you going to move to mine?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

"You girls and your hormones confuse me. Mine please, I don’t really trust the guys you live with."

"And you boys with your hair and tattoos confuse me," she chuckled, sitting next to him, "Don't you think the bus is crowded though? But that's not the point, why don't you just Max and El? I trust them."

"Well, I kind of blame them for us having to send you to rehab, and well, I don’t think they like me too much."

"Mike, you can't blame them. It was my fault. Not theirs and they like you. I'm sure they do. It's just they don't know you so well."

"Kyra, it was them and you both. I don’t want them getting you like that again."

"So that's it? You don't trust me around them? Because it sure does sound like it."

"Yeah, that’s it. I don’t trust them not to drink around you. I don’t trust them not to pressure you into things."

"But you don't trust me, do you Mike?"

"Yeah, I trust you. Why wouldn’t I?"

"You sure? It sounds like you don't."

"Yeah, I am sure. It’s them I don’t trust, Kyra. Something seems wrong with them."

"Alright, fine. I get it," she mumbled, getting up and putting her coffee on the bench, "I might go have a shower to wake up."

Mikey nodded as she grabbed a change of clothes before disappearing into the bathroom. She was done about fifteen minutes later, coming out and kissing Mikey on the cheek before cleaning up the bus a little.

"So, what should we do?"

"Well...What do you wanna do?

"Anything, really."

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure," he said, standing up.

Kyra followed him out, off of the bus with her hands in her pockets.

"So what do Max and Elliot think?"

"Well, first they wanted to smash your face in," she chuckled, "But I think they've accepted it now."

"Why don’t they like me? What did I do to them?"

Kyra shrugged, "I don't know. They're just really protective. Actually, they're huge sweethearts if you get to know them."

"Right, maybe it’s just to you and the bat that they are nice to," he paused, linking his hand with hers, "What do we do about the custody battle?"

"I don't know. We can't exactly just cancel it, can we? So any thoughts about the big day?" She asked curiously.

"I know we can’t but what will happen when they find out we're married? Well, I was thinking maybe we could do it when we got off tour. What do you think?"

"I think the end of tour is an alright idea I guess," she softly smiled, "But I do want to stay on my bus."

"Okay, fine," Mikey sighed, "Why not my bus though? Do you think they smell or something?" He smiled.

"I don't think they smell. I know they smell," she smirked.

"Yeah, that is true. They sweat a lot. So will Max and Elliot be cool with me on your bus?"

"Well I'm sure they will be," she muttered, intertwining their hands together and pecking him on the lips.

"Kyra, I want them to be okay with this. I don’t want to wake up one morning and Elliot be looming over me with a knife."

"He won't be, okay? Elliot won't do that once he sees how much you mean to me."

"Are you sure about that? You used to tell me that about two other people we know and both of them have done it to me..."

Kyra sighed, "If you don't want to move to my bus, just say so. I can take it."

"It’s not that. I just don’t want to be chopped up into tiny pieces and my body never to be found."

"Mike," she sighed, "What's it gunna take for you not to worry about that?"

"I can think of a few things," he smirked.

Kyra raised an eyebrow at him, "Like?"

"A kiss? Or two? No, wait, make it five or six. And maybe a hug," he said, stopping in his tracks.

"Well, I don't know if it's worth it. Is this a fair deal?" She chuckled.

"Hmm, I think so. I mean, I could ask for more than hugs and kisses."

"Oh well, that would actually require you being on the bus."

"Do I get them if we go to the bus?" Mikey asked, raising an eye brow.

"Well, that depends on exactly what you want Mikes."

"Again, I could think of a few things," Mikey smirked, having fun messing with Ky.

"Oh really?

"Yes, really."

"Well, alright then. If that's what you want then."

"What?" Mikey asked, wondering if she was messing with him back.

Kyra half smiled, "So a hug and how many kisses?" She asked, playing with his jacket collar.

"Fifteen or twenty?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Hm," Kyra pouted, "17.5?"

"Why not twenty?"

"Fine, fine. twenty then," she smiled.

"YAY!" Mikey cheered, like a five year old on Christmas morning.

Kyra laughed, "Seriously, sometimes you are too cute for your own good," she smiled, pinching his cheeks.

"Hey! Only my Mom can do that," he smiled, starting to walk again.

"Well, I just did it. Whatcha gunna do about it?"

"This," he said, turning back around and walking toward Kyra. Once he was near her, he lightly tackled her to the soft patch of grass. He then pined her hands above her head and smirked down at her.

She smirked, "Just wait til my hands are free. Your cheeks are gunna be pinched."

“Yeah? Well, right now your cheeks are in for a surprise," he told her before assaulting her cheeks with wet slobbery kisses.

Kyra play screamed. "Ew! You're in for it now!"

"You have to get loose first," he said, placing a quick kiss on her lips.

Kyra squirmed underneath him, trying to get free while he just kept kissing her in random places, including her nose.

"Mikeyyy," she whined, "Let me go."

"Why should I? What are you going to do if I don’t?" He asked, inclining his head to the side, still not letting go.

"Well...I haven't thought that far ahead yet but it will be really bad for you," she pouted.

"Yeah? Well, I don’t think it will be, so, on with the kissing," he smirked as he went right back to kissing her all over.

Kyra laughed as she was ticklish, still squirming, "Isn't there some sort of law against holding people hostage and kissing them?"

"Nope! That law would be kidnapping and holding hostage and that’s Gee's thing. Not mine," he smiled.

"Well you're holding me hostage," she whined.

"I am not! Against your will? Maybe. But hostage? Never. You see, that pretty ring on your finger makes you mine, so you're not a hostage," he said, stopping and sitting on the ground, pulling Kyra with him, only to set her in his lap with a happy smile on his face.

"And I can't exactly do the same for you," she muttered, trailing kisses up his jaw, "You don't have a pretty ring, yet"

"I will soon. Don’t worry," he paused long enough to smile at her and grab both her hands in his, "I love you so very much Kyra Way."

Kyra bit her lip and smiled, "I love you more Michael."

"That’s not possible. I love you as many times as," he stopped for a second, thinking of who he could use and the it hit him like a tonne of bricks, "I love you as much as how many times Chuck Norris counted to infinity," he smiled, kissing her hands.

Kyra shook her head with a cheeky smile on her face, "Don't fight your wife on this."

"But my wife can’t fight me back ‘cause if she does, she will also be fighting Chuck Norris and no one wins against him. Not even the awesome Mikey Way."

"Oh well I think you're under estimating your wife there. I mean, this Chuck Norris character obviously hasn't met Kyra Way," she told him, applying her lips to his.

He kissed her back, happily forgetting all about the play argument and Chuck Norris. He was just enjoying the carefree time he was having with his wife.

Kyra smiled, kissing him as her phone rang. She sighed and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "It's not fair," she muttered, pecking his neck with her lips.

"Don’t answer it," he begged, even though he knew she would have to. His phone was also going off at the exact same time as hers.

"It's probably not even important. You going to answer yours?" She nuzzled into his neck.

He pulled his phone out to see a number he didn’t recognize, "Nope, probably some random fan who found my number or the bat messing with me," he said, hitting the silence button.

Kyra chuckled at his antics, pulling her own phone out. "Oh, dang it. I actually have to answer it. It's Pete," she sighed.

Mikey pouted. while moving them to a laying position, "Tell him I say hey," he told her.

She sighed again, beginning to ramble off to Pete. Mikey just held her close, wondering if Pete even knew they we're married, why trying to listen to her call.

"Alright.”

Pause.

"No."

Pause.

"I guess."

Pause.

"Of course."

Pause.

"They good?"

Pause.

"If you say so. Alright, see you then I guess," Kyra said, hanging up.

"What’s up?" Mikey asked, worried something might have happened.

"Peter thinks it's a wonderful idea that I feature in this song or something. I don't know, he didn't say much."

"That’s cool. Does he know we tied the knot?"

"No....Not exactly," Kyra trailed off, “He doesn't really need to know right now. I mean, have you even told your parents. Besides, I'm sure Ryan will open his big mouth and tell him."

"Not yet, but Pete is your manager type guy. Will he be okay with this? Oh and when mom finds out, she is going to kill me."

"Well I think he should be, I mean he's got Ashlee. It's not like I was gunna marry him," Kyra laughed, "Your mom is not going to kill you. She's going to kill you, bring you back to life and do it again."

"Funny Ky, I meant will he be okay with you marrying me? And she may kill me but it’s really not my fault since we're not allowed to call because of James," he said sighing.

"Why wouldn't he be okay? I mean, he's not my father or anything. And I don't think your mom will see that as an excuse."

"Well, I mean Max and Elliot want to kill me, will he feel that way too? And yeah, you’re probably right. Will you make sure my tombstone says something nice?

"I don't think he will. I mean, he likes you right? I can see it now. 'Michael James Way. Sick of the movie Edward Scissorhands'," she laughed.

"Well, he did until I dated Sophie," Mikey said just as his phone went off, signalling he had a voice mail.

"I will so laugh if that's your mother ringing you."

Mikey put his phone on speaker and listened, "Michael James Way! This is Kat calling to tell you to stop molesting Ky and call your mother before she comes here looking for you!" Kat’s voice came through Mikey’s phone which caused his face to pale just a bit.

Kyra laughed, "Still scared?"

"Yes, what if she finds me?" Mikey asked, looking at his phone as if it was the devil.

"Your mom or Kat?"

"A little of both. More of my Mom though."

"I thought you said she'd be happy," Kyra smirked.

"She will be, but she is going to be pissed I didn’t call and that we did it in Vegas."

Kyra chuckled, "She won't be that bad."

"I hope not," Mikey said dialling her number.

Kyra gave small smile, resting her head on her husband's shoulder, thinking about what her own mother would say.

"Yeah mom, I know and I am sorry.”

Pause.

"Well, it kind of just happened."

Pause.

"I couldn't call you because of that court order."

Pause.

Mikey sighed listing to his mother chew him out more, "Yes Mom, there will be a real wedding."

Pause.

"Of course you're invited, it wouldn't be a wedding without you there Mom," Mike said as his mother contiued to talk.

Kyra softly sighed, scooting closer to him.

Mikey hung up with his mother, and kissed Kyra, "You know we have to go back right?" He sighed, hating to even think of going back.

"I know. Let's head back now?"

Mikey nodded, getting up and offering Kyra his hand to help her up. She took his hand, standing up and walking behind him slowly for a bit before jumping on his back for a piggyback ride.

Mikey laughed at Kyra, before asking, "How old are you again?"

"Five," she replied, kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're all getting long only because I couldn't decide on where to end it.
Predictions?
Comments are lovely, please and thank-you (: