Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

He’s So Scene, Hollywood Dreams.

“God, c’mon Iero! You’re taking forever! Just put your ass in a fucking seat already,” Gerard growled, frustrated for standing for so long in the aisle while the guitarist decided what seat to finally sit in.

Frank raised his hands up in the air, “Alright, alright. Chill. I’ll just sit here then,” he said, sitting down in the only seat left to begin with.

“About time,” Gerard muttered, sitting down in the last seat in the row.

The rest of the band had already been seated, each next to their respective partners. Bob with Jess, Ray with Bella, Frank with Kat and of course, Mikey with Sophie. The brunette girl smiled at the bassist after he put his hand upon hers, lightly stroking the top of it with his thumb.

Gerard was unattached. It was only about numero uno, numero uno being himself of course. He ran his hand through the messy dark locks upon his head, running his hand all the way to the end of his growing hair. The sleeve of his leather jacket pulled up easy as he examined the small face of the watch on his wrist.

"Do you see her yet?" Kat asked.

Gerard turned around and looked through the crowd. The Black Eyed Peas, Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, The Killers and many more were there. But no sign of Kyra. "Nope."

Kat gave a sigh, wondering where her friend had gotten to when a familiar figure squatted down next to Gerard in the aisle. The figure fixed his fringe, moving it slightly so he could see the people in front of him better, “Hey gang.”

“Wentz,” Frank nodded, “Seen Ky yet?”

"Na. Not yet. They'll be here soon I guess. Probably held up outside," Pete shrugged.

"Pete, were you ever able to get a hold of her when she was in that place?" Mikey asked, wondering if she had been told that he was with someone else.

"I-," Pete got cut off by the lights dimming.

He excused himself and went back to his seat as the music began to start. The generic and computerized beat exploded through the sound PA system, delivering the noise to ears of the audience.

"Ugh. I hate songs like this. They're always so skanky," Frank muttered.

"Agreed!" Ray chimed.

The song began to play and the singer had a single light on her until she started singing and dancing with the back up dancers. The moves were co-ordinated in sync, each step and each punch in the air went as planned.

Oh boy, you’re killing me and you don’t even know it
Tried to hold back but I can’t control it
So I’m stepping to ya, skip the how you doin’
Grab your hand and pull you closer to me, yeah
Out the door we’re slipping, then start to kissing
Boy you’re invited to my fantasy


"Wow. Looks like Britney cleaned her act up," Kat giggled with Frank.

Gerard squinted and looked closer, "Hang on...That's Kyra!" He exclaimed, looking at her closely.

Mikey shook his head, not believing that the singer could be his ex. "No it’s-" Mikey stopped, taking a closer look, "Oh my God it is! What the fuck is she doing up there!? What the hell is she singing!?"

"Fuck...She's fucking hot," Gerard grinned.

"I ag-" Frank went to say.

"Don't you dare say agree," Kat snapped, "But Gerard's right. She looks good."

Mikey’s mouth was slightly ajar, not believing that the same person on stage was the same person that he and his brother left at rehab several weeks ago. After a moment, he was finally able to say something that would sound nice with his current girlfriend sitting beside him, "She looks better than when we left her at that place."

"I bet you're sorry you let that go," Frank smirked.

Kat smacked her husband upside the head.

"I never let her go Frank. She let me go a long time ago. It just took me a while to realize that," Mikey told Frank, while watching the stage.

Baby can’t you see how you’re affecting me
Baby sensual, physical, fantasy
Maybe, fate brought the two of us closer now
Don’t you wanna, don’t you wanna, don’t you wanna, don’t you wanna
Reach out and touch me


"Uh huh. Sure. Keep telling yourself that Mikes," Frank muttered.

The group watched on as their friend strutted her stuff around stage, Mikey watching with an amount of envy and lust in his eyes.

Kyra soon finished, everyone clapping including a standing ovation from Gerard. Kyra soon disappeared off stage and went to go get re-changed for another performance in fifteen minutes, this time with the rest of Tiffany Chaos.

"It’s the truth, Frank. Sorry," Mikey said, still staring at the empty stage. It really was a shock to see her looking so good after not having contact with her in so long. He wasn’t quite sure what to expect or think.

After the presentation of a few awards, the lights dimmed again and three spotlights falling on Tiffany Chaos. Kyra didn't have the same slutty clothes on, this time opting for her somewhat traditional rock clothes, "Let me hear you scream Los Angeles!" She shouted into the mic.

He’s so scene, Hollywood dreams
Broken because he’s no good at anything
Run around, and around make up your mind
I bet you strike out with him tonight


The gang watched as some of the old Kyra came back to life, "Does she have two personalities or what?" Mikey asked, trying to make a joke and keep his eyes off Kyra.

"Someone's jealous," Gerard sang quietly to himself. Tiffany Chaos soon finished and exited, Kyra getting changed back into the dress she arrived in.

"No, I'm just saying she that was dressed all slutty a second ago and now she is back in her rocker clothes. What’s up with that?" Mikey said, glancing at his girlfriend hoping she wasn't thinking like Gerard was.

"Mm. I agree. She is a bit of an attention seeker," Sophie said, only to be met with a nasty glare from Gerard.

Kyra, Max and Elliot came out from the back, sitting down in Pete's row. Kyra sat inbetween the drummer and guitarist.

"Whoa boy, calm down," Kat said, laughing at Gee's reaction though she didn't like to hear people talk about other people behind their backs. Mikey just kind of looked at Sophie, not sure if he should say anything or not.

Kyra clapped and cheered and occasionally singing along to the other performers til her and Pete were ushered off backstage. They got ready to present an award, 'Best rock video.' Pete walked out with Kyra, their arms linked.

"She looks good in that dress, wonder where I can get one?" Kat said, winking at Frank.

"Kat, no offence, but I don't think you will look as good as she does," Mikey said, not really thinking about what he was saying.

"And now the Kyra and I will be presenting best 'Rock video'," Pete smiled.

“That we are Peter. I believe you have the nominees,” Kyra grinned.

"And the nominee's are.." Pete ran through the nominees.

While he was doing that, Kyra stared blankly out into the crowd, knowing that Mikey and his newslut girlfriend were out there somewhere watching.

"You wanna open it?" Pete asked her.

"Huh? Yeah, sure, okay," Kyra smiled, taking the envelope into her hands.

Her fingers made quick work of the seal, taking a deep breath as the printed font had the winner, "And Best Rock Video goes to....MY! CHEMICAL! ROMANCEEEE!" Kyra dragged out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.
They say the best way to get revenge is to show them what they've been missing.
My life is confusing at the moment; mainly parental issues.
Don't worry. They won't be stopping the updates.
So, my writing could come out different.