Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

"Payback Time."

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
Your kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead


Kyra and Elliot stood by the stage and watched the usual antics of their friends. Gerard over acting while singing, Ray shredding the notes on his guitar, Bob drumming away happily, Frank playing to the speakers before falling to the floor and Mikey standing in his usual one spot.

"Okay girls, we suck! I'm calling in an expert," Kat exclaimed and just as she opened the door, in came the My Chemical Romance boys. She stopped long enough to hug and kiss Frank, before going on to find Ky.

Elliot and Kyra were laughing about their plans when Kat approached them, "Hey Kat," they both said.

"WE NEED HELP!" Kat yelled while going to hug Elliot.

"Help? Help with what?" Kyra asked.

"We suck! Kyra, we need you to teach us the Guitar Hero ways," Kat said, pulling her friend’s arm like it was a life or death emergency.

"Okay, okay! Just settle," she laughed, following her friend into one of the back rooms.

"Ladies, I give you the master," she told the girls, pointing at Kyra while laughing.

"I'm not a master at it," Kyra scoffed, "I suck so bad."

"You may not be a master, but you're better than all the guys," Kat smirked, receiving a glare from all of them.

"True but Ray can beat me sometimes!"

Once Kyra said this, the room busted out in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Kyra asked, standing there in silence and not getting the joke.

"Nothing, sweetie. Just trying to figure out how long Elliot can stand behind you making faces before you find out," Mikey said, letting one more laugh escape his lips.

Kyra didn't even bother turning around. She simply jerked her elbow back, getting Elliot in the stomach causing him to groan and laugh at the same time. She smirked and went and sat next to Ray and Frank.

"So, Kyra, care to show us some moves?" Bella asked, while still slightly giggling.

Kyra shrugged, "Alight. Load it up."

Jess passed her the guitar, "Already loaded. We've been at this for a while but the guys just laugh at us," she said, sending them glares.

"Well they shouldn't since they suck," Kyra chuckled, choosing a song.

That comment cause the girls to laugh, as Gerard walked out of the room to answer a call from his mother.

"You just gotta remember what order the colours go. See? Blue, red then blue again. That's all it is," Kyra shrugged.

"Yeah, but it’s so hard to do that and hit that bar thingy," Bella said, as Gerard waved for Kat to walk out in the hall.

"It's just practise," Kyra said, wondering why Kat left, "Plus, I wouldn't be this good if the guys didn't teach me."

"Well, wait. If they taught you, then how can you say they suck?" Jess asked, rather confused.

"Because they just can't transfer it over to video games," Kyra told her.

"Well how did you get so good?" Both girls said at once.

"I don't know. Genetics?" Kyra chuckled.

"Lucky you," Jess pouted.

Kyra faked a smile and a nod, trying not to think of her parents, handing the guitar back to her and sitting back down.

"Oh, hey! Let’s start a Guitar Hero band, yeah, guys can we go by some more guitars and drums and stuff?" Bella asked, hopeful.

Ray laughed, "No, sweetie. It's past midnight. I doubt anything is open. But we'll go tomorrow."

Bella nodded her head, while Jess just sat there. They played guitar hero for a while longer, with Kyra and Elliot talking quietly in the corner.

Once Kat was in the hall, Gerard began talking, "Kat, do you know Jamie’s medical history?"

"Huh? What's going on Gerard?" Kat asked.

"Nothing really, well, James has a slight cold and since I don’t want to tell Kyra or Mikey, I was wondering if you knew his medical history just so I can get my Mom to stop freaking out," he told Kat, being very calm.

"A slight cold? What's your mom worrying about? Kids get colds all the time."

"Yeah, well, you know how my Mom is. Or do you not remember that time she made you stay at the house for a whole weekend because you had allergies?" Gerard chuckled..

"God, how can I forget! It was like I was in Hospital," Kat replied.

Gerard smiled, "Okay, well, if you don't think there is anything I should know, then I guess you can go back."

Gerard came back in shortly after Kat did, only to take her guitar, which then resulted in her falling asleep. "Guys, do you think we could go back to the buses?" Mikey asked, wondering if everyone forgot they where in a small, cramped up dressing room.

The guys all nodded in agreement, Frank picked up his wife and carried her back to their bus. Mikey said goodnight to his old bus mates and followed Kyra to her bus, where he would now be living.

"And welcome to the bus," Max exclaimed, "We do request that you keep all limbs inside the bus at all times,” he said, introducing Mikey to the practically spotlessly clean bus.

"Aww man, no fun! I was going to stick my head out and see what would happen," Mikey smiled.

"Yeah, well, no," Max said.

"Yeah, and if you make a mess, you clean it up. We have standards over here," Elliot smirked.

"Are you saying My Chemical Romance doesn’t have standards? Or that Kat is bad at cleaning?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow.

Elliot paused, "I'm saying you guys are dirty."

"So, you are saying Kat doesn't clean very well? You know she might just find that offending. I know I do because I am quite clean thank you."

He just burst out in laughter, "Man, we're only kidding dude. Take a chill. We don't even care since we're not even here half the time."

Mikey laughed for a second before getting a mean look on his face and just staring the two down.

"Yeah, you really need to learn how to chill. Jeez Mike, I'd hate for the wind to change," Max said, causing Elliot to giggle.

Mikey said nothing, but just walked to Kyra's bunk and grabbed both his pillows before walking back into the room with the serious look still on his face.

Kyra laughed, "Oh no you don't," she laughed, standing in front of Mikey and walking, causing him to go backward.

"Well, if I can’t get them, you will have to do," Mikey smirked, hitting her with the first hit.

Kyra faked screamed and laughed, "What did I do?"

"Got in my way of getting them," he told her while trying to throw the second pillow around her, hopping to get one of the boys.

Elliot jumped out of the way while Max made something to eat. Kyra grabbed one of the pillows and started getting him back.

"No!" Mikey yelled running to hide behind Max, "Save me."

"Oh! You're dead now!" Kyra play yelled, following him.

Mikey started using Max as a shield while laughing. He hadn’t expected to have this much fun on the new bus.

"You know, she's gunna get you eventually right?" Max asked, casually taking a sip of his soda.

"Yeah, I know but I was hoping to hide behind you until she gives up."

"She's not going to give up," Max sighed.

"And how would you know?"

"Because she never does when E does this to her."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I know how to get her to stop," Mikey said, smirking.

"Be my guest," Max said, stepping aside.

"KYRA LEE WAY! Stop this now or I will call and have Kat not get you your birthday, Christmas or what ever other holiday we have to get you a gift for!”

Kyra's mouth dropped, "You wouldn't dare!"

"I would and you know I would."

"Well, you're no fun," she pouted.

Mikey walked over to her and kissed her, "You sure about that?"

"Very."

"Well, then no more kisses for you," Mikey stated, taking a seat by Elliot.

"Fine," Kyra shrugged, going into the bathroom to get changed.

Mikey sat there pouting, "I'm never going to win am I?"

"Nope," Elliot smiled.

"Gah, life’s not fair," Mikey fake cried in a woman’s voice.

Max and Elliot exchanged weird looks before shrugging them off. Mikey just laughed at the looks on their faces before getting up and wondering to the bunk area. Kyra came out of the bathroom in her pyjamas, tying her hair up while he just laid there in the bunk thinking, waiting on his wife to come to the bunk. She said her goodnights to her band mates before crawling into her bunk.

"Hey," Mikey said, smiling.

Kyra smiled, "So? Enjoying the new bus?"

"It’s nice, but I am enjoying something else more."

"See, I knew you'd getting along with E eventually," Kyra said, moving so she laying closest to the wall.

"Yeah but that’s still not what I am enjoying the most," Mikey said, staring at the ceiling.

"What then?"

"Well, you see, there’s this beautiful woman who I know and love and I happen to be enjoying my time with her. You wouldn't know her would you?"

"So that's why Max stole my underwear," she laughed.

"Max! She busted us!" Mikey yelled while laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeah, whatever Mikey!" Max yelled.

"You’re no fun!" He yelled back while smiling at Kyra, “I love you, you know that right?”

She grinned, "Of course I know," she said, kissing his cheek.

Mikey wrapped his arms around her lovingly before Kyra smirked, unwrapping his arms from around her and pinning them above his head, "Payback time."

"I'll still call Kat and, trust me, you want this gift," Mikey threatened weakly.

"Yeah? Well I don't think you will, so on with the payback."

"No, please, for the love of God, I love you!"

She kissed up his jaw lightly, biting on his ear softly, "What did you think I was gunna do?"

Mikey held back a moan and replied, "Anything but this."

Kyra chuckled before kissing him quickly, "One," she smiled before kissing him again, each time a little bit longer and counting after each kiss.

Mikey’s hands became free and started to roam her body, "Why are you counting?"

"So this way, you can't say I didn't you give you those 20 kisses," she smirked.

Mikey laughed at little, "I love you."

She pulled away and smiled, fixing her pillows before kissing his cheek and laying back down. He laid there, silently thinking to himself.

"What's going through that mind of yours?" Kyra asked softly, turning her head on the pillow to look at him.

"Well, I'm wondering when we'll see our son again and why, never mind that second thing,"

"No, tell me Mikes," she smiled.

"I was just wondering why you don’t say love you back?"

"Oh...well I-I-I-I don't know. You know I love you though, right?"

"Of course," Mikey smiled.

"Good," she smiled back, snuggling into him.

"Maybe we should sleep now?" Mikey asked snuggling back.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Love you," she said softly, getting comfy.

"Love you too," he smiled waiting on her to get comfy so he could do the same.

She got comfy quickly, shutting her eyes and falling asleep soon after. Mikey did the same, falling to sleep quickly, dreaming of his family.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really trying to get these out for you guys!
My sister got a puggle and I've been busy puppy-sitting.
A puggle, you ask?
Well, it's not quite a pug and it's not quite a beagle.
Comments are wonderful.