Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Blue Or Green Tablecloths?

The next three days passed without a problem with the tour going well. Both Kat and Frank made up with Frank admitting he was over-reacting.

"C'mon, let's go for a walk," Kyra poked her husband, who was still asleep while she was already up and ready to go.

"Five more minutes, Mom, please?" He asked, joking.

"Noooo," she whined, "If you don't get up, I'll go without you."

Mikey got up and got dressed in record time, "I'm ready."

"Thought you would be," she smiled, walking off the bus.

Mikey followed behind her, smiling like the love struck fool he was. The two went along and got some coffee, just enjoying their time together, "So anyway, I'm thinking blue or green tablecloths?" She asked, walking along, sipping her coffee.

Mikey though for a moment, "How about an aqua colour? Only a little darker though, so that way you can have blue and green?"

"That would be- Rob?" Kyra asked, looking at the man who was on the running trail beside them, slowly running along with his iPod earphones in his ears.

"Rob?" Mikey asked, slightly confused causing him to jerk his head back.

"No, no. Not Rob. Rob there," she pointed at the man before walking up to meet the muscular figure.

"Rob?" Kyra asked. The runner stopped and took his earphones out, looking at the blonde, "Kyra!"

They both laughed and hugged each other. Mikey watched the two carefully, wondering who the hell the foreign man was. He was obviously more masculine than the bassist and a few centimetres taller. His brown hair was a complete and utter mess, but somehow, he managed to pull it off with the stubble that he was yet to shave. His piercing blue eyes glanced over Kyra with an ear to ear grin that looked more like a capital U.

"Wow...Ky...You look...Wow!" Rob complimented, running a hand through his hair and looking at Kyra.

"No, no. Look at you! You look amazing!" Kyra smiled.

The two were off in there own little conversation until Rob stopped and looked at Mikey who had just walked over to the pair, "Is this guy like, stalking you?" Rob chuckled.

"What? Oh, no, no. This is my husband," Kyra smiled.

"Husband!? Kyra Lee is married!?" Rob yelled out of shock.

"Ha. Yeah, Rob this is Mikey. Mikey, this is Rob," she said, pointing at Rob then Mikey then vice versa.

"Nice to meet you Rob," Mikey stuck his hand out to shake Rob's.

Rob smiled, shaking his hand strongly, almost turning it purple with his normal grip, "So, Kyra giving you trouble?" Rob laughed.

"Rob!" Kyra laughed.

"I'm just kidding. We were trouble when we were little," he smirked.

"It’s more like me giving her trouble," Mikey laughed.

"Ah good. As long as it keeps Kyra Lee outta trouble," he laughed, rustling her hair.

"Hey! Don't touch the hair," Kyra said, slapping his hands away.

"I'm going to guess you two grew up together, right?"

Rob and Kyra looked at each other, small smiles on their faces before looking down, "Kinda like that," Rob chuckled.

"Kind of?" Mikey asked.

"It's a long story," Rob said, scratching the back of his neck, "It contains a lot of embarrassing stories and home videos."

"I see," Mikey said, wondering just how close these two really were.

"We should totally catch up later. Embarrass you in front of your husband with home videos," Rob suggested.

"Oh yeah, totally," Kyra laughed, writing where the buses were and her number on his arm before he kissed her cheek goodbye and continuing on with his run, excited for the afternoon.

Kyra smiled and watched him run off into the distance at a steady pace, “How lucky do you have to be?” She smiled.

"Kyra, you should have told him you lived in New York. We're only going to be here another night or so," Mikey said, ignoring her comment.

"Oh...I'll tell him later this afternoon. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Tablecloths," she said, having a huge smile on her face after seeing her friend.

"Yeah, what do you think of a colour that combines the two into one?"

"Sounds good," she smiled.

"So, how do you, know that guy?" Mikey asked after a while.

"Rob?"

"No, that guy over there following the chick," he said sarcastically.

"Oh geez Mike. Just settle down. It was just Rob," Kyra said, "No need to get jealous."

"I'm not getting jealous. Just wondering who he is. You know Kyra, we are in famous bands. You can’t trust anyone."

"Sure but I guess that means I can't trust you then, huh?"

"No, it means you can’t trust old friends who you haven’t seen in God knows how long! He could want anything."

Kyra rolled her eyes, just sipping her coffee quietly so she didn't say anything nasty.

"I saw that," Mikey said, lightly poking Kyra's cheek.

Kyra swatted his finger away, "I didn't do anything."

"If you say so," he smirked.

Kyra walked in silence for a while before speaking, "Why do you just assume he's going to use me?"

"I don't assume that, Kyra. I am just saying we have to be careful who we trust which is why I asked who he was. You're the one who got defensive."

"Yeah, because I'm sticking up for my old best friend."

"You know what Kyra? I don't want to fight so I am just going to shut up now."

"Well good. Shut up then. I mean, you shouldn't hate him or be jealous or whatever you guys do these days. The dating ship there has already come and gone," she muttered, walking along.

"Say that last part again," Mikey asked, stopping in his tracks.

"The dating ship?" Kyra asked, one of her eyebrows raised while turning around to see him.

"Yeah, as in you lied to me. He’s not an old best friend, is he? He is an ex?"

"No. I didn't lie. He is my old best friend. I never said he wasn't an ex."

"True. So, instead of lie, lets’ just call it hiding something from me. Does that work for you?"

"No, it doesn't because I didn't hide anything. You never asked."

"Yes I did! When you were both standing there! You never replied and he just got all nervous. Would you have told me if I had asked?"

"Yeah, I guess. Why would I hide it from you?

"I have no idea. All I am saying is that’s something you should say, other than old 'best friend' "

"Oh, well, I'm sorry okay?"

"Yeah," he said resuming walking.

Kyra bit her lip and followed him, walking slightly behind him.

"What’s wrong?" Mikey asked, realizing she was kind of behind him.

"Nothing," she replied, joining their hands and catching up a little.

"I'm sorry," Mikey said, looking at the ground kicking a rock.

"No, no. Don't be. I should have told you. Just don't laugh too much at the videos and pictures he'll show you of a my childhood self, okay?" She chuckled.

"Oh, why not? You’ve seen me being a magician and naked as a baby. Why can’t I laugh?"

"Because! I was embarrassing! I hope he doesn't bring the dancing one. I'll never live that down."

"Oh, dancing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you aren't seeing."

"BUT YOU’VE SEEN ME NAKED!" He shouted a little too loud.

Kyra laughed, covering his mouth with her hand, "Keep it down you goof. You still aren't seeing it."

Mikey pouted giving her the best puppy face he could muster in a short amount of time.

"Answer is still no, Mikey. The guys would never let me live it down."

"They don’t have to see it. Just me and maybe a DVD recorder," he said, smiling innocently like he didn’t say the last part.

Kyra shook her head, "Nope. I will personally destroy that tape."

"BUT I LOVE YOU!" He called out dramatically, now just messing with her,

"And guess what?" Kyra muttered after pressing her lips to his.

"What?" He asked, rubbing his lips together as if hers were still attached to his.

"You're still not seeing it," she grinned.

"You're so mean. What is it with all you females on the buses?"

"What do you mean with us all?"

"I mean, you're mean, Kat’s been crazy drawing some weird shit, Jess has been a little too quite and Bella? Well, her problem is obvious. Frank gave her skittles and red bull and now she is hyper all the time. So, can you tell me what’s up with all you girls and why you're all weird all of a sudden?"

"Oh, well, I'm mean am I? I am not mean. Being mean would be saying that you kinda looked like a girl some days in high school," Kyra giggled.

"But that would be the truth. I was girly in high school and you still loved me," he smirked," Okay, fine, can you at least explain why the other three females are being weird ‘cause I honestly don't think what Gee thinks is right."

"You still are girly Mikey," she smiled, "What does Gee think?"

"And you still love me," he retorted, "He thinks all four of you are PMSing," Mikey said as his cheeks grew a slight pink colour to them.

"No, that's your brother. Not us. He could PMS us under the table," she smiled.

"So, then why the hell have you all be acting weird?" Mikey asked between laughs at what Kyra said about Gerard.

Kyra shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe you guys are acting weird and we're acting normal."

"Kyra, be serious. You know there is no such thing as normal," he smiled, squeezing her hand.

"No, I know that there is no such thing as different," she smiled back.

"I like to think of it as unique.”

“Unique? Different? It’s pretty much the same,” Kyra chuckled.

“Yeah? So? I still like that word better,“ he grinned.

She chuckled and smiled, "C'mon. We should head back."

"Alright," he said, walking a bit faster and all the while wondering if he should start to worry about the situation that just unfolded in front of him with Kyra’s ex-boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, should Mikey be jealous of Rob?
Predictions, please and thank-you.
Comments?