Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

Welcome Back Tears.

Kyra spent the whole trip back thinking about what the real answer to the letter was. It brought up many questions in her mind, all of which could not be answered on her own. She was certain that they needed to be answered. Her mind was still in a daze as she took her bags out of the trunk once they arrived. It only slipped back into reality once her husband picked her up and hugged her for dear life.

“Thank God you’re back! I missed you so much! And Gerard kept teasing me about Gabe!” Mikey said rather quickly.

“Miss me that much?” Kyra chuckled.

“More, actually. I just don’t want to squeeze you too tight.”

“Yeah, I am finding it a little hard to breathe.”

“Sorry,” he mumbled, loosening his grip but not letting her go.

“It’s okay,” Kyra muttered.

Boom! The time Kyra looked up, she was on the ground and underneath a pile of bodies. All three girls had managed to tackle both Mikey and Kyra in a hug, knocking them all to the ground.

“I think I’m dead,” Kyra muttered from underneath Mikey.

Kat was the first one to get out of the mini dog pile, running over to Max and Elliot and hugging them with Jess and Bella both getting up at the same time and saying, “Sorry Ky.”

Kyra lightly pushed Mikey off and rubbed her head, “Next time you guys decide to do that, warn me so I can wear protective gear.”

“Hey! Ky, I had no idea they were going to be like that. How could we warn you? You only called that one time!” Mikey retorted.

“I couldn’t call! I was really busy,” she said, going along and hugging each one of her other friends.

Mikey just shrugged, going back inside the bus he had temporarily been staying on, wondering if he had done something to make her upset with him. He wasn’t sure if she legitimately was busy or if Gabe was involved.

After hugging them all, Kyra pulled her bag out and gave Kat the autographs she requested before telling her that there was a cheque in the pile from Pete for the designs. She then lugged her bag back to her bus by herself while the others went back to their own bus.

Once Kat was in her bunk, she decided to open the cheque from Pete with her mouth dropping at the sight of how much it was for. She instantly thought it was some sort of unfunny joke Pete was playing on her as Mikey decided to call his wife.

Kyra was sorting through her clothes, deciding on what was dirty and what wasn’t when she answered her phone and held it on her shoulder with her head, “Hey sweetie.”

“Hey, am I coming back to Tiffany’s bus?” Mikey asked.

“Of course! Why wouldn’t you be?”

“I don’t know, you just seemed kinda upset when you first got here. I thought I might of done something. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. Just thinking about,” she sighed, “Just thinking is all. You didn’t do anything.”

“Want me to come over and maybe we can talk about it?” He asked, slightly worried.

“Sure, I mean, I’m just picking out clothes so come over.”

“Be there soon. I love you.”

“You too,” she slightly smiled even though he couldn’t see it before hanging up.

Mikey closed his cell and walked to his bunk, putting his things in his bag while giving Kat a funny look since she was just sitting in a bunk and pointing at a piece of paper with her eyes wide.

“Frank! I think your wife is dying on you, man!” Mikey yelled as he headed for the front of the bus to leave.

“Doubt it. She’s gunna outlive us all,” Frank chuckled, going to check on her, “What’s going on? Mike says you’re dying?”

“C-C-Cheque from P-P-Pete,” she stuttered, still pointing.

Frank jumped up into the bunk and looked at the piece of paper, “Holy shit! Is this some kind of joke Kat!?”

“I-I-I don’t know.”

“Wow,” was all Frank could say.

Mikey just laughed the whole way to Tiffany’s bus at his friend’s reactions. He got on the bus and waved to Max and Elliot before heading to Kyra’s bunk. She was just sitting there in her bunk, up against the wall, all dressed for the night’s show while thinking about what to do.

“Hey baby,” Mikey said, sitting down in the bunk.

“Hey,” she replied softly, holding his hand as he moved back into the bunk more to sit next to her.

“What’s up?” He asked, smiling at her.

“Still thinking. You?”

“Wondering if you poisoned Kat. What are you thinking about?”

“My Dad,” she said softly.

“Really? Why?” Mikey asked, stroking the back of her hand softly with his thumb.

“After nearly twenty years, he finally wrote a letter to me,” she sighed.

“Aww, baby, what did it say? Are you okay?” He asked, still stroking her hand.

“He…He…He…He…He says he’s sorry.”

“Aww, sweetie,” Mikey said, moving closer to wrap Kyra in a hug, “Are you going to forgive him?”

“I don’t know,” she muttered, resting her head on his chest.

“It’s okay, baby. You will figure everything out, I know you will,” he said, kissing the top of her head.

“I hope so,” Kyra sighed, “I just don’t know why he left in the first place. Was it something I did?”

“Of course not, baby. You were just a kid when he left, right? It couldn’t have been anything you did. Don’t blame yourself.”

"No, maybe he just didn't want me," she began to lightly cry.

"Baby, don't think like that. I'm sure he loved you. Actually, I’m sure he still loves you. I am so sorry you went through all of that. Want to tell me about it?" He asked, wiping a tear away from her eye.

"If he loved me, then why did he leave me? He didn't even say goodbye, Mike. I was four years old. He could of have still tried to see me," she kept crying, letting it all come out.

Mikey just held her, knowing there was nothing he could say to make her feel better but also knowing she needed to let this all out, so he just held her and wiped her tears away while lightly rocking.

"H-He left me then I met Rob," she choked out, "B-But then he left me when his family moved away. Everyone I love leaves me," Kyra cried harder.

Mikey couldn't believe Kyra had just said she loved Rob but he didn't say anything. He kept on wiping her tears and rocking her while telling her he loved her.

Kyra kept on rambling, just telling him her whole life story, "Then I met you guys and I was finally happy until I had to leave because of her. This is all her fault," she sobbed.

"Shh, baby, it’s okay. Try and calm down. It’s not your fault," Mikey told her, trying to move her so they could lay down.

"No, it's all my fault. I ruin everyone's lives," she sobbed harder against his chest as they laid down

"It’s not your fault, baby. Don't ever think that it is. You couldn't stop your parents from doing anything. You also didn't make them do anything," he kissed her head, while still wiping away her tears.

"They never wanted me, did they?" Kyra cried.

"Ky! We got sound check! Stop molesting Mikey and let's go!" Max called out from the front of the bus.

"Yes they did, baby. They just weren't ready to step and be adults and that’s not your fault," Mikey kissed her tears away before yelling at Max that they would both be out soon.

She began to settle down a little, tears were still flowing but at a slower pace, "It's not fair," she kept repeating.

"I know it’s not, baby, but look at how strong those unfair things have made you."

"I'm not strong, I'm weak. I cave in crying at a letter."

"No, baby, you’re so strong. You’re the strongest person on god damn tour. Even stronger than Shaun, the guy moves all the heavy gear. You lived through child birth. It’s okay to cry when something is painful and that letter brought up some painful things, so yes, you are strong."

“I don’t know what you see in me, Mike,” she sniffled.

“I see a bright, beautiful woman who has a lot of pain hidden behind her wonderful eyes that I love looking into but mostly I see the better half of me in you," Mikey smiled, pulling her up with him, wiping more of her tears away.

"I don't know how you see that in me Michael, but I'm glad you're the one seeing it,“ she smiled weakly and chuckled, wiping her runny nose with the sleeve of her hoodie.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You better go fix your make up and get out there before Max and E come busting back here."

She nodded and went to climb out of the bunk before turning around, "Hey Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks," she said before going off to the bathroom to fix her makeup.

Mikey got out of the bunk and called his brother to tell him that he would just see them at the venue. He then put his shoes back on and sat on the couch while he waited for Kyra. Kyra started her makeup from scratch, finishing a few minutes later and coming back out.

Mikey smiled as his wife came out, "Ready?"

"Yeah," she nodded, following him off the bus.

"So, did you poison your BFF?" Mikey asked her, wondering if Frank figured out whether or not Kat was dying.

"No, I was too busy thinking."

"Well, then it must have been someone on the bus then. You should have seen the way she looked when I left the bus," Mikey stopped walking and just hugged her, wishing there was a way he could make her feel better.

"I swear, if you tell anyone I was crying, I will personally kill you in your sleep," she play threatened.

"But I'm too young to die!"

She shook her head, "Well, don't tell anyone then and you won't end up sleeping with the fishes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chill, Sophie gets her revenge eventually. Jamie comes back soon! Huzzah!
Comments would be lovely