Status: Active.

And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts

A New Hit Single.

Mikey woke up early in the morning, but didn't get up as he was trying to decide on what to do with the whole Sophie and Kat's parents thing. He had a few ideas, some of which were fool proof until he managed to point out the most obvious flaw. Finally, he got up about a half hour later with no solution and decided to go make some breakfast and coffee. He came back into the room once breakfast was done to wake Kyra, but found that she was already awake.

"Hey," she lightly smiled.

"Hey, breakfast is served," he gave a smile back

She got out of bed and followed Mikey to the kitchen where they both sat across from each other while they ate.

"How did you sleep?" Mikey asked.

"Pretty good. You have a comfy bed," Kyra said while nibbling on a piece of toast.

"You mean, we have a comfy bed," he corrected.

"Right," Kyra chuckled, forgetting that it was also hers now too.

"Unless, of course, you want us to use your bed from the apartment."

"No, no. Yours is fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, totally," she nodded, taking a sip of coffee.

"So, when do we call everyone and tell them where here?"

"Uh we should probably do it soon."

"Who should we call first?"

Kyra shrugged, "I don't know. Frank? Gee? Your mom?"

"Maybe my Mom and Gee, then I will let you call the Bat and tell her and Frank and then maybe we should call Ray and Bob, tell them what’s going on?"

"Yeah, sure."

Mikey nodded and finished his breakfast before calling his mother while Kyra ate slowly then went to go tend to her son's needs.

"So, now you live here with Mommy and Daddy," Kyra explained, showing her son around the house.

Mikey laughed at his wife. Kyra just kept showing him around the house while her husband was on the phone.

"Yes Gerard, that’s where we are. I know it’s a little strange but we do live here," he chuckled, hanging up on his brother.

"What's so funny?" Kyra called out.

"Well, Gerard thinks we're nuts for going back to where we live when people threatened our best friends in a note talking about us."

"Why is that so nuts?"

"I have no idea. That’s why I hung up on him laughing, anyway it’s your turn to make a call."

"Alright, alright," Kyra said, pulling out her cell.

Mikey took Jamie from Kyra and went to the kitchen with him. She dialled her friend's number, following Mikey to the kitchen as Mikey sat Jamie in his high chair and began to feed him while watching his wife.

"No, no. We're fine. How are you guys?" Kyra asked.

Mikey jumped a bit as his son knocked the spoon out of his hand. Kyra laughed, tucking the phone on her shoulder and holding it by leaning her head against it. She went over and got a new spoon, pulling out a chair and helping to feed him. Mikey just laughed at how silly he was being when Jamie spat up on both of them.

She finished feeding him and kept talking to Kat, even though she had spit up all over him

"It’s bath time for you young man," Mikey said, shaking his head at his wife who was still gabbing to her best friend.

She finished up talking fifteen minutes later, walking off to the bathroom

"Baby, by chance did you happen to find out what they want to do about this?" He yelled.

"Uh I think they're going to the cops or something," she called back, getting undressed to have a shower.

"Wow, that shocks me. I figured he would have wanted to cough up the cash," Mikey yelled through the door.

"Well he might have done both! Who knows!" Kyra said, having a shower.

Mikey just shook his head and finished dressing James. Kyra finished up in the shower, getting changed into a random set of clothes she found. By the time Kyra was done, her husband was singing rather terribly to their son about bed bugs.

"What are you doing?" Kyra chuckled, coming into the room

"Singing what’s going to be My Chem’s new hit single," he chuckled.

"No, no it's not," Kyra chuckled.

"Oh, and why not? Do you think you and Gee are the only ones allowed to write?"

"Yeah, exactly right," she nodded.

"Fine, whatever. I'm starting my own band screw you and Gee," Mikey pouted, trying to hold in his laughter.

"That band is gunna crash and burn. Daddy's going to fail Jamie," she cooed.

"Way to be a supportive wife," he said, bursting out into laughter.

"It's the truth though!"

"Well, I guess its a good thing I'm not leaving My Chemical Romance then, yeah?"

"For your sake, yes," she nodded, going away from her son.

Mikey followed her, "Is Frankie and Batty okay?"

"Yeah, Frank's mother is force feeding them."

"Oh god, they’re going to get fat," Mikey laughed.

Kyra giggled, "They might." Kyra then went and started to unpack some of her bags.

"So, when do they want to move in?" Mikey asked, helping her unpack.

"Soon I guess," she said hanging some clothes up, "I'll take that thank-you," she smirked, snatching her underwear off of him

"Oh, but I wanted to wear them on my head."

"You're so stupid," she chuckled.

Mikey pouted and walked over to the corner.

"Naww, I'm sorry sweetie," Kyra said, putting her underwear away in the drawer, "Why are you so pouty?"

"Because my wife is a meanie head."

Kyra shook her head and laughed, walking over to where he was, "She says she's sorry," she smiled.

"I can only forgive you if you gives me a kiss."

"That I can do," she smiled, before applying her lips to his.

Mikey kissed her back very happy, thinking he would have to pout more often.

She pulled away, "Forgiven yet?"

"Yeah," he said kissing her again.

She happily kissed back, playing with the back of his tee.

"Not with our son in the same room," he scolded.

Kyra chuckled, "What did you think was going to happen Michael?"

"You know what, you New York tease."

"No, I don't. I think you were getting ahead of yourself," she smirked.

"Yeah, sure I was Mrs. Way."

"I knew it," she said, going off to make some coffee.

"How much coffee do you think we drink in a day?"

"Heaps, so much it's unhealthy probably."

"Yeah, you’re probably right."

She smiled, making a cup for herself and her husband.

"Thanks baby, so what the plan for the day?

“Well,” Kyra thought, “I might go start on my apartment,:

"Want me to come help?"

"No, it's okay. I think I got it. What are you going to do?"

"I guess sit here by myself and play with Jamie, maybe clean up a bit.”

"Sounds thrilling," she chuckled, "Don't die of excitement."

"I'll try not to."

She smiled, finishing her coffee and going off to get changed. Kyra checked on her son before leaving, "Alright, I'm gunna go but I'll be back soon. Will you be okay?" She asked Mikey.

"Yeah I will be fine, are you going to be okay by yourself?"

"I'll be fine. I'm not completely helpless," she laughed, getting the car keys from the bench.

Mikey walked up to Kyra hugging and kissing her.

"Alright, baby, you're going to have to let me go," Kyra chuckled, squirming a little.

"Don’t wanna," he smiled.

"Pleeeaseeeee?"

"NEVER!" He smirked.

"I'm coming back."

"Okay, okay, fine, ruin all my fun why don't ya?" He said kissing her before letting her go.

"I try," she smiled.

Mikey just laughed, "Hey baby, how are we going to get the furniture out of the apartment?"

"You and Frank will be movers," she laughed.

"What?! No way! He will make me move the heavy stuff."

"Well, we don't want little Frankie getting hurt though."

"Oh, why can’t we just hire real movers?" He whined.

"Ugh, fine. I thought it would be funny to watch you and Frank trying to move stuff."

"Well, I don't think it would be! Kat could probably lift more than Frank."

"Probably," she chuckled, "Right, stop distracting me. I have to go."

"Sorry baby, love you."

"Love you too," she called out as she went out the door.

Kyra soon arrived at her apartment in the city. There were a few paparazzi hanging around who took her photo as she escaped inside the complex. She was going up the stairs, not paying attention when someone pushed her down the stairs.

"Ow, why the fuck would you do that?" Kyra muttered, sitting up and checking her body for bruises.

"Because I told you. Mikey is mine," the voice hissed.

Kyra didn’t need to look up to know who it was, "Ugh, still doesn't explain why you pushed me down the stairs Sophie," Kyra rubbed her arm.

"He doesn't even love you," Sophie said, walking past her down the stairs. Kyra scoffed and got up, going to her apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
Not that I ever left Mibba but.
I've just become extremely, kinda, lazy.
Comments to make me non-lazy?No comments for perhaps a week supposedly.
Maybe, if you liked it that much, comment my profile?

Ugh. So comments on the story are working again!